Black Panther Soundtrack

What are Sup Forumss thoughts on this album? I've never seen this discussed on here, and quite honestly there are some solid tracks and has some great features.

Its quite interesting to see a kendrick album as a movie soundtrack.

there are some alright tracks but its pretty forgettable

Good for a movie soundtrack, otherwise forgettable.

Incredibly powerful and poignant. The album we need in this year of hate and white male extremism

OPPS ON THE RADAR, YOURE DEAD TO ME

You for sure didn't listen to it.

In the movie it was extremely off putting.

>here's some african chants, but with trap beats behind it

t. actual nazi

I'm getting a feeling that Kendrick is phoning it hardcore not because he sells out but because he's only claim to fame for his label, I've seen some user posting a link to an article (with CyHi iirc) saying that he has one of the worst record deals in the game and it makes sense, feels like TDE are trying to boost themselves to the top on Kendrick, whatever it does to him/his integrity.

The album itself is boring as fuck btw

>I've never seen this discussed on here, and quite honestly there are some solid tracks and...
Says the Disney shill less than a week after their completely failed first wave of shill threads about this asinine bullshit.

FUCK OFF

Literally this

only ones poo pooing this album are alt right Sup Forums tards. It's easily the best film soundtracks of the last decade

Gotta agree, great movie, great soundtrack, hope you've all got your tickets, I've got mine. I'll see you guys in Wakanda.

this, Black Panther is an instant classic. In times like these it's important to support a film that stands up to racism.

literally the wokest

this shitposting is why i avoided Sup Forums i can just imagine what a shitpit its turned into

>WHAT ARE THOOOOSE - the album

this user gets it. keep standing strong against those who seek to dehumanise minorities. goodnight privileged white

Real talk, decided to check out Sup Forums yesterday and the catalogue is 70% pol-bait, it's disgusting

back to Sup Forums butthurt white boys. time's

up

the best song David Bowie ever made

those digits tho

I want SJW fags to go back to Tumblr. People like you are the ones who ruin this board with your kike shit.

Chance this isn't bait: 0%

its ironic you fat reatard

ebic

>quite honestly there are some solid tracks and has some great features.
>Its quite interesting to see a kendrick album as a movie soundtrack.

It's alright.

did you know that superhero flicks aren't art at all? feel sorry for black community taking that bait from a corporate hand.

LADIDADIDA SHLOB ON ME KNOB

Like most of nu-hip hop

/thread

dont go cuz you might get killed by a black mob. my friend and i went to see it and some black guys were all like "you dont belong here cracka!" and shot him.
pic related, it's him.

KANGZ DEAD

I like Opps, King's dead, and that one with schoolboy Q but the rest is meh. I don't like that genre of r&b at all though so I was surprised by how palatable most of it was.

that guy is obviously one of your fellow Sup Forums fags being ironic. no surprise you retards don’t understand your own irony.

There’s some good stuff on it. The SOB x RBE and Vince Staples tracks are my favorites. It was unfortunate that all the singles that came out before the album came out were so boring.

It’s probably the best soundtrack album to come out in a while, but it’s still pretty meh
I really liked X, Opps, and Paramedic, but the rest was mostly forgettable
It also seemed like Kendrick was half-assing most of his appearances

They're oblivious.