>spanish "patriotism" and "self-pride"

Other urls found in this thread:

ahea.pitt.edu/ojs/index.php/ahea/article/download/261/432
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol

dafuq?

Did they fuck?

salud

you retard, sipping your tears on the flag was a castilian tradition since the 10th century, when people believed that the god will receive their tears through the holy flag as a medium and restore christian lands in iberia.

I love Spain more and more with each passing day. It's a hilarious country. I really like the violent self-hate and butthurt too. I feel right at home.

I would do the same desu

Disgusting

>liveleak
>things you shouldn't do when you're a gubmint spokesperson
t-this actually happened?

Looks like a comedy show to me, she's probably an actress. A real Spaniard would've gone for the EU flag for reasons that should be obvious.

It is, but apparently many spaniards were offended by this.

>be castile
>take a bunch of kingdoms with little in common
>force your culture upon them, many of them still resent you for this
>national anthem has no lyrics because every region has a different native language
>tfw you accidently created a slightly more stable version of yugoslavia

rednecks as usual

>muh uninanimated piece of cloth!!!

tell me more. I like scandals.

american left is ridiculously patridiotic too
those fedora guys are usually muh amuuurrrica tier

I just did my quick research, ask Spain

don't you ever again dare to compare glorious yugoslavia with filthy creations of the bourgeoisie

b-but I don't speak Espanol

>glorious yugoslavia
Is that what you call genociding your own people these days? Your country stinks to high heavens.

daily reminder that your people fled to yugoslavia for decades

Nice "rack"

Since when?
Don't play coy, I bet you're just like those filthy Romanians and Slovaks who do everything they can to oppress Hungarians in their country.

I just came home from Spain. Don't see how anyone can hate it tbqh.

ahea.pitt.edu/ojs/index.php/ahea/article/download/261/432
>nearly one tenth fled to yugoslavia
not to mention that your glorious leadership fled to our embassy in budapest to protect you like pussies you are

>Be Burger
>Follow memes
>Wow! I really am full of knowledge!

Is "spain" even a "country"?

Is this legal in Spain?
Disrespecting symbols that represent the nation is a crime here, she could go to jail for this in Austria.

No

DEVUELVAN

El

Good thread

ITT: Catalufo indepemierda se hace sounding con la estelada y mierdapostea.

Then why did the Hungarian population decrease by over a whopping half in one or two decades in the Vajdaság? I'm sure it has nothing to do with the "hospitality" of the Serb state and people.

U mad fachita

Hm, good.

Please hate spain more.

Nop, solo no quiero tener a la República Islámica de Catalunya como un vecino. Sage.

>si no quemas banderas y odias a tu pais es que eres facha
me esta cansando ya ese meme

toma mi (You), cuídalo bien

lol

Thats just a comedy program, our problem is that we didnt forced the the castillian culture through the realm in the modern age, france did that and now they are all frenchies lelelelel
e even have in catalonia i little place were the people call themselve gasconians with their gasconian language Val d'Aran