The Hunt

I just finished watching this. This film horrified me more than any horror film. Jesus, falsely accused, being completely shunned in the community, having them kill your dog, getting shot at. All because some dumb girl lied. If she was ever sexually assaulted it was probably the faggot brother of hers.

What's Sup Forumss opinion on The Hunt?

u better stop that victim blaming or else...

What the FUCK was her problem? Menopause?

Mads is great

Just a strong woman

Are there more movies which create such a depressing, gut-wrenching atmosphere?

The Wrestler
We need to talk about Kevin
Arlington Road
Eyes Wide Shut
Mulholland Dr

Church scene was awesome. Mads is based AF.

>Mulholland Dr
Do you love memes, fag?

Are there any other kino Mads movies?

Of course, who doesn't?

Also this movie

Hannibal is pure kino

Great movie, one of the few movies that actually made me think.

english dub somewhere?

More like pure shit

Sounds like someone has a short attention span

>If she was ever sexually assaulted it was probably the faggot brother of hers.

Wasn't it his fault anyway? He and his friend showed her a dick pic off the internet and that's what gave her the idea.

Flickering Lights

rogue one

Pusher 2

They gave us a beautiful gift...but we did not want it

The film is in Danish with a few short English parts.

You can find English subs tho

When Freebird stars playing as he kills everyone in the church, right? I loved it but I thought it was a bit out of place within the movie

That scene were the girl is telling her mom she was lying about what happened and she just told her she was repressing it was the most infuriating part of all.

Also, why did the other kids start showing signs of abuse as well? They explained how the first girl ended up in that situation but every single other kid too?

The girl said yes to every question asked by the """""psychologist"""""" because she wanted to go out and play. She simply had no idea how severe her words were. All the other kids probably mimicked each other, kids tend to make stuff up to make their stories interesting. I would assume one of them invented a rape dungeon and the rest said it existed when the retarded """""psychologist"""""" asked them about it.

psychologists are notoriously dumb, so this story isn't even unrealistic

do everyone a favour and neck yourself

Hey I'm a psychologist and I'm not dumb. I'm just dishonest.

adams apple

Also Lost Highway.

Dishonest about not being dumb.

This felt like a prequel to hannibal lol, I think I would have turned mass murderer if this shit happened to me

>getting shot at
He never got shot at. He imagined that bullshit in the end.

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

I cant take this film seriously anymore bow that I know Scandinavian countries punish pedophiles with community service, and refugees get a free pass.

10/10 film for me. Really well made, actually felt like a story, unlike certain capeshit.

Danes are a bit harder on it, they're also a bit more anti immigration, it's sweden that's truly cucked, finland and norway as well, not saying denmark isn't cucked, but not majorly

forgive me if im wrong, nut wasnt denmark one of the very last european countries to outlaw cp, and that you could find it on magazine racks up until the early 2000's?

I still find that incredible, how, not even in just the US, but in other countries too, you could find CP mags fairly easily all the way up until the 90's. Then all of a sudden a sharp turn in public opinion happened and the feds started cracking down and draconian laws started being created and implemented.

>kids cant lie

"Nudist" magazines weren't hardcore CP, which was always illegal. Anyway, the Satanic Panic in the 1980s caused the crackdown. CP and molestation should be illegal, obviously, but people are downright paranoid about pedophiles these days. Every adult male is a predatory pedophile until proven otherwise. It's almost comical. They should just ban men from going out in public or working, especially if they're unattractive.