You seem to be on the wrong board
>>>/nu/

Its my birthday, planning on doing a 2 day bender

youtube.com/watch?v=Bgx4w0lFIao

experimenting with talkboxes

soundcloud.com/evancure/me-except-im-a-robot

hey user you dropped this tripcode

wanting to kill myself user, you know.
Not because I'm sad, just nothing feels good.

I'm supposed to write my thesis, but actually I'm drinking coffee and browsing Sup Forums

Going back home today from another town, probably just gonna kick back and listen to some music

Happy birthday!

good job

Been treated like shit by work for years, was terrified of losing the job because I thought I'd never find another one. Turns out my experience made me hireable as fuck because after just a day of searching I've been offered three manager positions at different places.

So writing my resignation letter and listening to Keith Jarret.

Verify with my property manager if they're going to literally force me to clean my apartment.

Listening to some radio that play some local 50's-60's song.Pretty comfy

GLORIA ESTEFAN LOOKS LIKE A HISPANIC JODIE FOSTER BUT I'M TOO STUPID TO COMBINE THEIR PICS AND START A THREAD ABOUT IT

Hating my life that I'm still unemployed

Hopefully picking up some weed then working

I have the worst sleep schedule so my Sup Forums posts usually go unnoticed. Fade me senpai.

Move to a country where the job market is better

Why would you think this would warrant a thread? Who gives a fuck they look alike?

the worst part of it isn't that I'm unemployed it's that I'm missing out on so much because of it

quit my job and doing a bunch of reading / painting before i start university in a few weeks, been slamming YES discography

school stuff again

Day drinking and enjoying the NEET life while it lasts

Listen to some new jazz and go to my job.

Try temp services

working -_-

tryna get over some intrusive thoughts that've been troublin me for the past few days, wbu?

I already have multiple times and I'm still looking for work. I really want to go back to Richmond

yearning for the day I die.

hwhat are these intrusive thoughts user

Dont open pandoras box user

Drawing people's blood for 12 hours

surely its not that bad

On this day some years ago, a faggot was brought into this world