Australian commission: Military cadets raped as initiation

>enage recruits were raped by staff and forced to rape each other as part of initiation practices in the Australian military going back to 1960, a public inquiry heard on Tuesday.

>"On multiple occasions, I was snatched from my bed in the middle of the night by older recruits and dragged to a sports oval," said one male witness who wasn't named.

>The witness said he was forced to rape other recruits, and was raped himself by older recruits and staff.

This is a new low, ausfags.

cnn.com/2016/06/21/asia/australia-military-abuse/index.html

totally sick and also emphasizes my ambition for reform.

No it's okay, it's $currentyear

Classic ozzy banter

Damn emu's just can't keep their wings off the cadets. I think your country needs to go for round 2 with them OP.

I guess theyre getting the servicemen ready for what China is going to do to them in the upcoming decades.

being a gay rape survivor is the new cool. australia is just ahead of the curve

Makes me wonder how many of them enjoyed it

Yeah, Aussies are sooooooooooo much better than Americans

Bunch of faggot dicksuckers that rape their own people and worship Abbos as gods

Pathetic

>being against LGBTQR people

itz only bantz

When will homosexuals be purged from society?

Fucking poofters.

just a bit of banter

this is a bullshit isolated incident. i served for years, this didnt go on in my branch

Anyone who knows anything about our army knows that it is a massive degenerate orgy behind the scenes. For the army vets, it's kind of an open secret. This article does not surprise me at all.

Why is Australia the most cucked nation on the face of the earth??

AUSTRALIA YES

Every Australian born during or after the 30's is an Emu rape baby.

Live from Australia

yeah it went on up your ass, faggot

>new low
yeah they're not supposed to talk about it after. very disappointing.