Meryl Streep BTFO

Meryl Streep BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cgkgMtVv1g4
youtube.com/watch?v=uhY9Zxv1-oo
youtube.com/watch?v=DfWH2s9rc30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't you just love it that our president is a 16 year old girl that spends half her day on twitter?

I love that he's not afraid to talk shit to any liberal faggot. You can stop whining it's gonna be a long 8 years.

But he's male and 70 years old get your facts straight

>This is the President of The United States now

kek what a clown

>complain about the president
>LIBERAL!!!!!!!!!
So it's a "with him or against him" scenario then

Drumpf needs to get off twitter. He looks like such a bitch posting shit like this.

meme magic, folks. We live in a glorious timeline.

>Everyone who speaks against me is over-rated[sic]

Nice one, Donald.

he's right you know

She's overrated though.

what a whiny little bitch he is

Holy fuck, I thought it was just Mel and Vince but they couldn't find someone to point the camera at who looked like they gave a fuck.

>Leader of the world acts like a fat manchild on Twitter
How he """"""""won"""""""" (sic) [Citation Needed] the election, I will never know.

"I didnt make fun of him i just made fun of him"

Great logic there don. Wish he would just man up and admit its okay to make fun of retarded people (it is).StREEp is overrated though.

Also I'll never get used to twitter and am doomed to reading all tweets like this twice to establish correct chronological order.

Amazing.

>I came for drinks and awards and instead i got this

>Nobody knows more about acting than me.

Oh, right, Trump is such a fucking genius that he understands acting now.

You idiots keep swooning over this snake oil salesman no matter what he says. He knows better than scientists about Global warming, better than military leaders about war (despite never having been near one), more than economists about trade, and more about acting than Meryl fucking Streep.

Got it.

>implying the previous nignog was any better

Obama and Trump are walking, talking living memes. Just watch this video of him losing it

youtube.com/watch?v=cgkgMtVv1g4

The USA is a joke

Deal with it ;)

Not as much as I love seeing cucks like you get BTFO

>Retard who spews pro-Trump horseshit daily asks his FOLLOWERS about an anti-Trump speech
Truly scientific work, Drumpflets.

Also, one last thing to get some (You)'s, this user is right Meryl Streep is overrated and Trump is an idiot.

LOL liberal salt is an endless resource. I'm getting high blood pressure from all your crying, guys take it down a notch.

I'm inclined to agree but attacking her acting talent is a petty as fuck way to open his rebuttal. In fact, he'd come out looking a lot better if he said something like she's talented but misinformed. Then she's the one who ends up looking like a right cunt.

yeah pretty much. Welcome to political tribalism

this

finally somebody that gives lefties a taste of their own medicine

the time when liberals could lie and slander everybody that dared to have a different opinion then them are over.

Kek i didn't see Obama response to any comments that remotely insult him though. Trump is like a fucking man baby who just feel that he just HAS to response to everything that mention him. Make Trump look so petty

youtube.com/watch?v=uhY9Zxv1-oo

Here Obama turn the insult toward him into a PR weapon, you bet your ass Trump will have a twit breakout if he was in the same position

>Just watch this video of him losing it
He literally wants his crowd to stop memeing and disrespecting Trump. It's the most honourable US-campaigning thing I have seen since McCain calmed that woman: youtube.com/watch?v=DfWH2s9rc30

And I thought having Dubya as president was embarrassing. Christ, this'll be a whole new level.

Seriously can't wait until were like a year into his presidency and he starts blackbagging cucks

Trump is an actual manchild maybe that's why Sup Forums likes him

>that pig schumer nodding in the background

>being this mad someone is mad about you
Holy shit imagine 4 years of this butthurt

*Nods respectfully towards you*

based

GET OUT OF TWITTER

Why is he communicating exclusively through twitter?

>shitlibs mad that someone is actually hitting back

It's not gonna stop anytime soon, losers.

Watching cucks like you groveling is the best thing to happen in almost a decade

just like us

he should stop tweeting about irrelevant shit, very unpresidential

Oh no. How will she ever recover?

No he wants everyone to STFU and listen to him suck Hillary's clit for 90 more minutes.

>butthurt
You idiots love to say this any time Trump responds to anything. You just want him to be your whipping boy that you can talk shit about for 8 years, and every time he so much as stands up for himself you're all "OMG SO BUTTHURT ORANGE HITLER WAH"
It's the epitome of being a sore loser and you're not fooling anyone. Accept that he's your president and grow the fuck up.

>don't respect handicapped people don't be hateful
>HURR DURR OVERRATED YOU HUAR HURRR

stupid enough to be president wow

what does that say about you?

Nah i voted for him, i just can't stand him being all butthurt about every single person that criticizes him. I expect that from dumbasses like you, not from the president.