You did it, you glorious bastards

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

The raid you guys carried out last night has not only triggered all of tumblr, but has also triggered jewtube into taking down the rainbow heart.

The SJWs and youtube bots are increasing the like bar though.

Keep up the good work soldiers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L74vjkteuKM
youtube.com/watch?v=ets5W16aHLk
youtu.be/M5hi-lsgSb8
youtube.com/watch?v=hzPpWInAiOg
youtube.com/watch?v=0LBB1bnXezE
youtube.com/channel/UC4xRbSuKm_lA3ykf6IltDpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2spooky

What?

if Trump is the god of Sup Forums

this is our devil.

the rainbow heart was only supposed to be there for one day. they do that shit all the time.

did you also celebrate when they took down the shamrock the day after saint patty's?

>taking out the rainbow heart

They always do that, though. Those event logos never stay for longer than a couple of days.

All this gay pride stuff in Orlando is going to trigger another Muslim.
I thought the left was all about not triggering anyone?

>chosen undead

Fill me in, please. There was a raid?

Lots of muslims who work for google.....

200K SOON LADS

If anything, it's the dislike bar and the bigotry displayed by Christians that are going to trigger another Muslim attack.

I forgot, some were not here for the glory of the triggering.

Youtube put up a propaganda video for the LGBT community. However, this wasn't just Lesbians, Gays, Bi, and Tranny... This was about the "Special Snowflake" status, such as non-binary gender/sexual orientation that they insist people recognize (Pic related, this is what they want people to recognize).

Sup Forums, 9gag, Sup Forums, and many more got wind of this, and took up arms.

Youtube had to take down their rainbow heart and are now routinely deleting comments as "Hate Speech"

the fight is still continuing, and this video is the unofficial warzone of Sup Forums

honestly it's going to take a lot more blood for this idiots to wake the fuck up. annoying

Why are you posting a picture of a ghoul from fallout? This isn't

>Youtube had to take down their rainbow heart

...didn't they only have that up for that day because it was "fag day" or something?

I was never going to be permanent. You know that right?

Kill all fags
Holocaust gays now

why does this look like unknown pokemon
pic related

They'll never go away
It's a mental thing
Nobody can stop them from coming, Kuwait

Of course it wasn't permanent, however, the removal was sped up by the negative feedback and downvotes on the video.

Imagine that you host a service, and want to show your support for X by adding and advertising specifically about how X is associated with your service, but you get negative feedback. The wise thing to do (Which they did) was that they removed the direct youtube heart tag that led to the video, and are now attempting to flood the video with bots and are desperately attempting to remove any "Negative feedback," Taking time to lick their wounds before they bring it back into the mainstream again.

The rainbow heart was not up for as long as the others. They removed it specifically due to the negative feedback.

YOUTUBE CONSPIRACY EXPOSED

freedom fighters assemble

I am pansexual!

youtube.com/watch?v=L74vjkteuKM

Homocaust YES.

i dont care. just kill this cancer off. spread terror on them ans allah will help!

soon. homocaust will happen friend

honestly guys, maybe Islam is what we deserve.

do you honestly want this to continue and get worse?

Hit the dislike the day I saw it

i would fug this thing :D

come and join. we kill fags
we kill feminists
we kill degenerates
we kill traitors
we kill christ killers
we kill prophets killers
we kill murderers
we kill who say very bad word
we kill who fucked your mom the most important so you can play xbox without annoying little timmy whining about how he fucked your mother

absolutely 100% /pol heavens. or you guys read your holy bible and apply its lawsand you guys would be living in degeneracy-free heavens

its info

thanks friend

probably gonna fap to this later

>read the holy bible and apply it's law
IT SAYS THY SHALL NOT KILL IDIOT

This. Its hollow undead or a fucking junkie. Still goth shit is my bag.

>She practices witchcraft

I can't say I'm surprised... just disappointed.

Glad I saved this

IT IS FUCKING THOU SHALT NOT MURDER FOR GOD FUCKING HEAVENS SAKE

JESUS CHRIST ASTAGFUR ALLAH

>IT IS FUCKING THOU SHALT NOT MURDER FOR GOD FUCKING HEAVENS SAKE
What is the difference?

perfect artistic rendition.

Murder is taking of innocent life. aka killing wihtout justice.

Kill is taking life of something. difference is enormous

>come and join

Looks like a bunch of alien crop circle designs. Maybe UFOs come from fags' buttholes.

Murder is on purpose, killing applies to nearly everything from crushing an ameba to throwing africans at an elephant hard enough you crack its head open.

Well the Bible says "love your enemies" so we must love gays

Also "Murder is taking of innocent life. aka killing wihtout justice."

I see you watched that Prager U video, anyway even if that's true (it probably is) gays are innocent.

>when being a regular archvile is too mainstream

Lettuce have this small victory faggot

Not including my sexual identity is LITERALLY oppression.

>gays are innocent

enough with this meme. these foul abominations will come fucking buttfuck your race into oblivion until no one of you come to reproduce.

Killing is causing something to not be alive. Murder is doing that when your rabbi/priest/community thinks you probably shouldn't. Compare it to taking something vs. stealing something.

>killing applies to nearly everything from crushing an ameba to throwing africans at an elephant hard enough you crack its head open.
THATS MURDER

Related
youtube.com/watch?v=ets5W16aHLk

Praise be to KEK and strike down his foes!

im gay and i've never buttfucked i've never even jerked off to a picture of a guy.

For the people that missed the stream.

youtu.be/M5hi-lsgSb8

>Well the Bible says "love your enemies" so we must love gays
Yes this is true you must love the person
You can hate their sin though

So...why can't jewtube just manually increase likes as they see fit?

i wonder if it has nudes

Marxist kikes would probably have more luck pushing their agenda if they didn't promote psychotic faggot freaks like this severely disturbed creature.

When this agenda started in the 80's the kikes tried promoting crazy faggots by claiming they were "just like us" - normal two-parent families who lived in the suburbs.

The more bizarre their propaganda gets the more people are repulsed by it.

thanks mr skeltal

I think if you look into it you'll find out that it is like murder, but isn't. I think you'll even find they lost their souls already.

To be fair you have normal fags.

I've yet to experience the amount of faggotry shown in the video in real life though.

>im gay and i've never buttfucked i've never even jerked off to a picture of a guy.

and you never fucked a guy?

I'll ask it again guys.

What the fuck is Skeletor doing as an advocate for the faggots?

Holy shit that thing is creepy. Does it burn up if it goes out in the sunlight?

Where in the video does the ghoul appear? I don't want to watch any of it except for the ghoul's parts

Nope, never even jerked off to a gay thought.

look

So how can you say that you're homosexual?

AND HOW YOU ARE GAY?

It uses black tape on its nipples. Thats as much as I know.

go away spooke skeltal

Wtf, they removed my dislike

It had nothing to do with angry internet warriors.

GO AWAY SPOOKY SKELTAL

GO AWAY SPOOKY SKELTAL

>Patty
*sigh*

lets see if we can hit 300,000 dislikes.

The fuck did I just watch? When they paraded around that flag I fucking keked harder than I have in a while.
Thanks Sup Forums

I got a boner once watching 300 and always assumed I was gay since then. Never felt comfortable saying I was straight since that night I watched the movie.

that's a spooky ghost user

youtube.com/watch?v=hzPpWInAiOg
Thread theme kill all skeletals.

ALMOST BREAKING 200K!

BRACE FOR IT!

go away spooky skeletal.

>I got a boner once watching 300 and always assumed I was gay since then. Never felt comfortable saying I was straight since that night I watched the movie.
HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

OH REALLY!?

HAHAHAHA!

Dude... 300 is a man's movie. You got a testosterone boner, it happens to the best of us.

>triggered jewtube into taking down the rainbow heart.
they were probably just doing it for a single day like they do for every other sponsored content day, you fucking dingus

youtube.com/watch?v=0LBB1bnXezE

>Archvile
>Those digits

let the skeleton memes flow!!!!

Yeah

Oh well that makes me feel better it was during the warm up seen where leonidous says "i am just here with 300 bodygaurds" so not much intensity was really happening.

Shut the fuck up, Spick. No one asked you.

300 had a lot of handsome men in it alright, I liked them in a /fit/ way. Also if you are a gay right, if given a cure for homosexuality 2moro would you feel the need to take it or would you out right refuse and say "Yes I am gay and like airing out my wind sock of an asshole with pride"

would you do it?

Does anyone else have unbearably bluepilled family or friends that you've tried to redpill over and over and they just stay fucking brainwashed?

Its youtube channel. youtube.com/channel/UC4xRbSuKm_lA3ykf6IltDpA

LOOK MAH BOI! i might be harsh but this is how we arabs speaks on something we dont like.

everyone here get boner on some weird occasions. just because a buffed man body made your penis have massive erection it does not mean you are a cock mongler.

im sure you dont fantasies about going to the gym and some buffed man jump on your virgin asshole while moaning like a cat being buttfucked by a dog.....

wow, that thing in the picture is a whole new level. The last time i checked, it was male and female, didn't know reptile was also a gender.

Im pretty sure they plan putting it for a month

so close to 200k, keep it going

You've gone and done it, user.

>voting something down
>raid

Please - they get to play victim now. Better raid would have been demanding unapologetic representation of zoosexuality and/or white maleness.