She's right you know

who

>liberal walk a cross a street
THIS IS WHY TRUMP WON
>liberal orders subway
THIS IS WHY TRUMP WON
>liberal post on instagram
THIS IS WHY TRUMP WON

Don't point it out, if liberals want to blame white people for Trump winning and somehow think this will do anything except the same thing 4 years from now let them

No, Hilary is why Trump won. Literally anyone in the world could have beat Trump.

Except Hilary.

>I-it's not my fault, it's racist white amerikkka!

>liberal alienates half the population
THIS IS WHY TRUMP WON

>conservative has differing opinions
NAZI REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not really, no one gives a shit about Hollywood celebs. Clinton had all the celebs and she still lost. Democrats alienated and demonized the working class Americans. Clinton made zero promises, her campaign was terrible and full of controversies. No one wanted another and she had a 6 million voter turnout compared to Obama. Trump won because Hillary was the most corrupt and shittiedt candidate we've ever had

Duh

8 years isn't a meme.

Not that Trump is anything the loony left say he is, other than hating illegal aliens and like to grab puss, but then.

So, unless they cool it with attacking the "uneducated, low IQ, racist, rednecks", they'll lose again.

>liberal calls for all whites to be put to death
THIS IS WHY TRUMP WON
>liberal cuts four year old's dick off and calls it a little girl
THIS IS WHY TRUMP WON
>liberal invites a million Muslim suicide bombers in to be diverse and tolerant
THIS IS WHY TRUMP WON

>liberal has differing opinions

THIS IS WHY TRUMP WON REEEEEEE

>Lose because you've spent 8 years demonizing 60% of the population
>Blame that population for why you lost

I mean what can go wrong right

>won
And don't you forget it.

Not really, Hilary is just such an awful human being that more people were willing to put blind faith in a business man than her. liberals are fucking annoying but Trump still would of lost if it was anybody but Hilary.

>actual reasons why trump won
>DUDE DUDE THIS IS WHY TRUP WON LMAO LMAO

they lost cause they nominated literally the most unlikeable person ever

democrats are finnicky, their turnout was shit, with all the hack emails and scandals clinton had, no one wanted to drive out the vote for her

if their turnout was anything like Obama's, Trump would have lost

This picture will never fail to put a smile on my face.

Fuck Trump and fuck Putin.

>Don't point it out
Don't worry, they're not gonna learn even if you spell it out for them. See

Fuck obongo and fuck NIGGERS

fukc drumpf

reminder that democrats doomed themselves and should of stuck with Bernie instead of going with Hilary because muh first woman president

She didn't even say that much, right?

Trump is a bully. He is a terrible role model and a terrible person. Having the POTUS act like a 6th Grade bully is disgraceful, but the image he projects is also destructive. What does it say when the most powerful and respected position in the world is acting like that? If not him, then who?

I imagine most of you guys were bullied growing up... I certainly was. It's a terrible feeling to be on the other end of it. Why would any of you support this shit head?

Meryl's speech was fine. When people fault Trump for not recognizing 36 different types of sexual orientation then I understand your point--but she didn't even say anything unreasonable.

I thought trump won because useless factory workers don't realize that the world has moved on from their retard-tier jobs?