The Young Pope

Buying into the hype, downloading S1 as we speak

Is it actually pretty dope? What should I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/young-pope-producers-confirm-second-940019
youtube.com/watch?v=qwBd8Fhd-3o
youtube.com/watch?v=dwEKd6DovzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where can I watch this?

Bless your soul for you meet kino

Can you take this show seriously if you're seriously religious? I've already heard the cringeworthy "its up to you to prove God doesn't exist" line and I'm not happy.

you can find it on subreddit megalinks in both 1080 and 720

Megalinks for me has single handedly redeemed redditors existence

maybe you should take your fedora off for a minute and just watch the show

KYS redditfag

>fedora
I said I'm religious, user.

123 movies

I'm using FileFactory

Is Mega safe? They have unusually high speeds for free users

If you need to be convinced to watch it, you don't deserve the experience. .

>stop using this website for download links and commit suicide because that site is known to have a community i find annoying

I am an atheist and loved the show. Pure Christkino

Going to rewatch it soon.

It's a beautiful television show.

So many KINO moments.

>he will never be your pope
JDIMSA

Man, that flashback basketball scene
The speech in Africa
His talk to Gutierrez about his belief in episode 3(?).

It was so comfy despite being intense.

its pretty good

as a liberal atheist, i loved it. it made me cry and the ending of the series made me genuinely smile(no spoilers, but people will get what that means)

but why did (((they))) have to cast a Jude to play a Catholic & a Pope no less

That's a bit silly

Now you get it.

how come you people have not yet finished watching this?
torrents for all 10 eps have been out since forever!

Sorrentkino

>watch it m8

What is more beautiful my love?
Kino lost, or kino found?

>The Pope wake and baked in episode 3
Dropped

OP if this show was good it would have been nominated and would have won something last night. It didn't so the show is shit.

strong satire i r8 m8 i r8

These last few minutes where really touching.

It didn't get anything? What else would they nominate if not TYP. It was one of the best things I watched in years.

It's pretty great. Are they doing a second season?

Not a single nomination

it was literally BTFO

No, it didn't make any where near its budget unfortunatly

probably not. So far it has been a major disappointment. It isn't doing great with critics.

I'm religious too, and if you're able to laugh about yourself, you still can enjoy it. Would recommend.

Really good show unless you're into pretentious Meryl Streep speeches. If you're hoping for fedora tipping, you won't get it with this show.

How can anyone defend this?

It's pretty good, nicely shot too.

>You will never be best buds with Gutierrez

>see mention of The Young Pope on Sup Forums
>quickly catch on that it's not a real show but a parody of today's edgy serialized Sup Forums
>laugh at posts like "the Pope was stoned"
>realize it's a real show

holy shit

I think it has some nominations for lemons (worst new show, worst performance by a lead actor, worst direction...)

hollywoodreporter.com/news/young-pope-producers-confirm-second-940019

Am I being rused from both sides?

xD!
>got
>stranger things
>westworld
/5
are you serious
then comes goliath which i didnt heard of like ever
and crown which won and i heard of and am actually going to watch

doesn't need one

The show basically has very little to do with religion. It's basically an allegory for what it means to grow up. Don't take the whole plot as some retarded criticism of the catholic church. If you only take that from the show, it's a waste of time to watch it.

*Walks towards you

>The show basically has very little to do with religion.
i got the exact opposite of this

>goliath which i didnt heard of like ever

No homo but I could listen to that man talk all day. I find his voice relaxing, especially the way he says 'holy father.' I wish he would read me a bedtime story every night like does with the vegetable

>nothing personal kid

Do you think sister Mary desired to be VOIELLO'D?

I like it. I can see why someone wouldn't though, and once it properly airs in the US I'm expecting a lot of people to call it pretentious.

It has a lot to do with belief, yes, but not religion.

I would like to see them making intense love covered in oil, in paroxysms of euphoria while to all observers they look like two giant prunes rotating in a pasta dish

>Sister Antonia BTFO

His speech to the cardinals made me want to come back to Catholicism

Aww man, now I wish that was my experience, that sounds hilarious

Looks pretty cool..

I have a few catholic friends, wear a crucifix every day have only God can judge me tatts all that mumbo jumbo..

Surprised their not creaming their pants over something like this

who even sells the Pope weed in this lmao

joints usually aren't that cylindrical

this

Yeah, that's because he's by himself
There's another scene were he smokes up with the Swiss guard and they're rolling fat cones

hahahaha shit

Like Mad Men; literally pleb filter. If you don't like it, your opinion doesn't count. Objectively good dialogue and a slow burn. Takes its subject seriously, doesn't mock it.

hnnnggg

His speech in Venice is pretty dope.

This desu.

Is she proof?

>as a liberal atheist

>not really a 10/10 but her entire body language destroys my willy

Must've been one helluva shocker to realize who she was talking to, not that she was rude or anything even.

I will never have her pass several whole boiled eggs from her anus into my open mouth

youtube.com/watch?v=qwBd8Fhd-3o

Honestly I didn't like the ending. Left a bad taste in my mouth since everything up until then was so perfect.

I think my heart skipped a beat when this happened

Ludivine Sagnier. The cutest woman alive.
youtube.com/watch?v=dwEKd6DovzY

Honestly it's not a perfect show by a long shot but it's great. It is way more interesting than anything that has come out in a long time. By far the best thing is the camera work and cinematography.

>"its up to you to prove God doesn't exist"
he's literally not wrong though.

>Full kit wanker

>LOL DUDE WEED
they're cigarettes

I'll let anything pass for my boy Voiello

t. hasn't seen the show

You should check out "The Young Anvil Hoarder!" as well. Its a German produced series much like TYP!

t. talking out of my ass

t. can't tell the difference between cigarettes and joints

>Donald posting drug addict telling ME to go to reddit
Jeez Louise is this opposite day?

It has its moments. If anything you can pick up on some alpha body language the pope uses and level up.

I don't remember this..

>when your gimmick gets reposted

Because it didn't happen.

If you just start behaving like Lenny youre either guaranteed pussy or guaranteed to mystify and bend people's thoughts to thine ownself.

>ending
agree, i really enjoyed the show, but the ending felt a bit weak (unnecessary last shot too) the speech I mean, the 2 before (letters/peace) were absolutely brilliant, however,

I don't understand how anyone could say that the last speech feels weak.

okay
well, for the biggest part, it was too stretched out & repetitive, I get it was a result of the dream and revelation without exhibition..
BUT comparing to the speeches before, the overall message was a bit clunky, dont you think ? sure, from a theological standpoint, there was nothing wrong with it, the opposite in fact.
However getting rid of the "banality" leaves you with nothing to grasp, imho, i dunno, im probably just ranting here.

Eh, fair enough. I see your point. I'd actually recommend to watch it again once or twice, it kinda grows on you.

>Cardinals have literal supernatural abilities
I'm embarrassed to say I finished it

>too stretched out & repetitive
You don't get it, that's not a speech by a politician, that's a speech by a pope. That's how religious shit works, it's like a mantra, repetition is there for a reason, it's to get you into that state of trance.

And I loved the message, it was beautiful. A truly Kino ending. Instead of explaining something in detail, it touches you on a basic level.

They don't though. Pope might. But he's the pope.

i definitely will rewatch it soon enough, if only for the cinematography.
btw I couldnt help but feel that an ep or two in the middle wouldnt hurt to portray the overall progress of the pope's journey, the mood swing regarding his approach to things and attitude in general seemed rather.. sudden.

the young poop

Worded it better than I could, thanks user.

can we at least agree that the very final shot (zoomout) was a tad extraneous?

I just rewatched it, and while im not sure if were "getting" the same thing out of it, i see what you mean, it resonates for sure.. maybe it takes a while for me, cause its more sublime.

Not him but:
>can we at least agree that the very final shot (zoomout) was a tad extraneous?
Yeah, sorta.

>maybe it takes a while for me, cause its more sublime
It's probably that. It's k though, was the same for me.