KKB

"Just leave the future of rock music to me" (English accent)

am i allowed to post crusher memes here

please don't I wanna kill myself

Im enjoying Cinema

Crusher's fb says he's single. I'm pretty sure it's over between them. Wonder if Sup Forums had anything to do with it?

facebook.com fwslash NexGenCrusher

OMG SO CUTE SO EXPERIMENTAL

Someone has to explain to me what any of this means
What did I miss over the past year

Yeah, she is pretty cute.

>tfw no English gf

Sup Forums's taste got worse

That's just because he's so chad that he doesn't need to update his relationship status in social media just because he's engaged to someone

Stop dreaming boys. She prefer it BIG

>knows the Crusher meme is around a year old

Nice try. Its actually one year and 3 months old.

im pretty sure they only collaborated

crush me daddy

That is a fat woman's face

Smol dik is best for anal

Not as fat as his bois dicc

do you think sarah likes to watch her bf crushing other girls

C R U S H E D
R
U
S
H
E
D

Would you take part in a threesome with Sarah and Crusher? or would you be too intimidated?

i would
if only to see crushers member in person

This. Crusher is kinda short too, I would be about as big.

What if Crusher decided he wants too crush you aswell as Sarah?

sure
then i take it like a champ

>sure

lol

KEEPING
THE
BALLS
EMPTY
AND
THE
BELLY
FULL

Memes aside, I actually really like their new EP. It still has a “faux-Japanese retro” vibe, but in a completely different way than their previous two releases - like I said in another KKB thread, it sort of reminded me of the band Laugh and Peace.

I really like her -dadadadas- in Cinema. It makes me ;_;

Gotta get those balls empty

NOOO WTF TELL ME THE COMMENT IS FAKE I CANT HAVE ANYMORE OF THIS SHITT RUINING MY LOVE FOR SARAH

crusher is best meme

english girls are fucking filthy

#teamcrusher.

Crusher is too good for this cheesey slut

Lol I love that they're making garage pop now

The one true path is fucking great

Hi Lavren

HAHAHAHAH YOU KEKS, YOU ACTUALLY FELL FOR THE /leinnocentgurl/ MEME LMAOING @ UR LIVES YOU GOT KEKED BY A FILTHY MONGOLIAN OF UNKNOWN ORIGINS, THAT ALSO HAPPENS TO BE A MANLET LMAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHAT?? YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT BECAUSE SHE DRESSES LIKE A 8 YEAR OLD GIRL, SINGS CUTE SHIT AND PLAY LE VIDYA SHE WAS PURE AND INNOCENT
WRONG YOU KEKS, GET REDPILLED BY THE CRUSHERRRRRRRRRRR
AWWW YOU DREAMT ABOUT GOING TO A NICE CUTE DATE TO THE LAKE, HOLDING HANDS, THROW SOME BREAD AT THE DUCKS WHILE MAKING HER LAUGH, THEN GOING FOR A RIDE AT THE LOCAL ROLLER COASTER, THE FERRIS WHEEL AND THE BUMPER CARS, THEN AFTER THE SUN SETS AND THE FUN ENDS WALK HER HOME WHILE EATING SOME COTTON CANDY AND TALKING ABOUT SPLATOON, TAKE HER TO THE DOOR AND AFTER SOME RUSHED THOUGHTS STEAL A KISS FROM HER SWEET LIPS...?
WRONG YOU KEKS THOSE SWEET LIPS ARE RIGHT NOW PREPPING THE CRUSHER 7 INCHES CUT DICK FOR A LONG NIGHT OF SWEATY AND DEGRADATING CHINK/NIGGER HYBRID FUCKING, THE CRUSHER CHOKING HER AND CALLING HER NAMES,SPITTING IN HER MOUTH, PISSING ALL OVER HER BODY AND MANHANDLING HER LIKE THE USELESS WHORE SHE IS, HER PUSSY DRIPPING WET AFTER FINALLY FINDING A TRUE ALPHA MALE BETWEEN THE HORDE OF BETA KEK NU MALES ORBITERS FEMALE TWITCH STREAMER DONATORS THAT ARE HER FANS ROFL
GET #CRUSHED YOU KEKS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

wat a bitch...

Only acting's weird ass outro thing seriously reduces the replay value
Shame, because it's pretty catchy otherwise

Only Acting's probably the worst song on the EP. It's not a particularly great track to begin with, but the "experimentation" at the end is just ridiculous. I honestly cracked up a bit, but I still respect that they're trying to expand their boundaries. Cinema's their best song yet.

There's a radio edit in the single that ends fairly normally. Its a shame they didn't put that version on the EP, it would still probably be the worst song on there but it'd be a lot better.

That's better, but yeah, still the worst song.

I don't know why why, but sarah legit reminds me of Theresa May in this picture.

Brian: Carry on my legacy, sons and daughters

KKB: Yes, father

It's honestly a surprisingly good EP, but I don't think they can really pull off a whole album with this sound and have it live up to expectations. I prefer the noisier parts of this EP, it's mixed fantastically, the guitars really punch through on You Know How it Goes. I think their LP is honestly just a gimmicky mess, but at least this EP shows they are maturing as songwriters. I think the waifufaggotry makes brainlets enjoy KKB 30% more than they would otherwise.

Not even funny as a joke, lad.

>Only Acting was the worst song
Did you even listen to 'You Know How It Is'? It was literally just mediocre throwaway rock. Only acting was pretty good.

You Know How is and Cinema are on a completely different tier to the other two tracks.

delete this brian

You know how it is is bad

Britfag here, can personally attest to this. Sarah is only cute because she's half Jap.

Cinema>The One True Path>Only Acting (Radio Edit)>You Know How It Is>Only Acting

Exactly, the brit slag gene is too powerful.

Lucky for me I live near Newcastle University with loads of South Korean/Chinese/Japanese students.

He doesn't seem like the type who could maintain a healthy relationship, shame that the damage is already done

I still don't get why an art hoe like Sarah, even pre-KKB, would go for Crusher.

It takes 2 seconds looking at pictures of this guy to know exactly what kind of personality he has.

But then again, I dunno, maybe he secretly has 400 IQ and reads Finnegans Wake or some shit.

maybe she just likes having someone to fuck

I wonder if he tries to fit his fingers in her along with his massive cock, all at the same time.