Why are the Simpsons so popular in this region?

Why are the Simpsons so popular in this region?

Because we are subhumans worse than niggers who must be exterminated for the greater good of humanity.

Because it lampoons White American culture and they hate White America.

Because they show Simpsons in the free cable TV

/thread

Your welcome yankee

They are not that popular.

Thing is back in the early 90's channels that got the simpsons got them EXTREMELY CHEAP, no one expected them to be that popular in the region or to have as many channels. So it's cheaper to just put re-runs on the air when you don't have anything better than to get the rights for a new series.

Mexican voiced simpsons are shit tho

>free cable TV

What? I have no idea what that is.

LOS

the fuck are you talking about, they are probably the single most popular series of the last 20 years here

>Mexican voiced simpsons are shit tho
That's blasphemy you ingrate

CHI

>free
>cable TV
pick one? or it's your neighbor's cable? then never mind.

Pretty much this. Up until 2014, when everyone pretty much had to go to a cable provider (something US did as early as 2009 lol), you could've watched The Simpsons in like 2 of the 9 channels you could get by just using the antenna bundled with the TV. That's why it got so much reach amongst rich and poor alike. It could also explain the spike in infanticides by strangling from the 90s here, now that I think of it

>something US did as early as 2009
what do you mean by that?

They are not, the ratings had never been as high as they were when it was broadcasted AFTER Maravillozoo.

and before that AFTER videoloco.
It's a popular series, but it's "there". Everyone is familiar with it, everyone can watch an episode "when there's nothing better on TV".

It's shit, the actors may be talented, but the translations are shit and the actors believe they can "improve" the material.

I think he means it isn't something like HBO or pay per view, some additional

>It could also explain the spike in infanticides by strangling from the 90s here

/thread

What, don't you have free cable TV in USA??

no, do you? how can cable be free unless you steal it?

El simpsANO, señores kkkkkkkkkk
Señor Homero hahahahahahahahah
Una vela, sabe pa

>no, do you?

I do.

>how can cable be free unless you steal it?

Rostelecom (russian state-owned ISP) provides with cable tv for free in my town. Also, with cheap internet, 100 mbps connection only for $5/month.

He meant public TV.
Here in Argentina one of the biggest public TV stations had been broadcasting The Simpsons non-stop since 28 years ago.

U N A V E L A