Pussy donald trump hides behind bullet proof glass white talking about how citizens should have access to military...

Pussy donald trump hides behind bullet proof glass white talking about how citizens should have access to military assault weapons

Wut

You were saying?

''Tolerant'' Liberals are violent. He is afraid of them. Just goes to show how violent liberals are.

obama supports gun control

those are tele prompters dumbass
they use them to read.

0/10

thats why we need to have some kind of a strict gun control policy to prevent these people from accessing them.

(You)

Obama doesnt advocate for private citizens to have automatic military weapons, retard.

Hmm...

>Clinton passed out drunk wearing nothing but a #feminist t-shirt, around desperate rapefugees she let in and gets raped.
>But to suggest she shouldn't have put herself in a vulnerable position which would allow herself would be 'victim blaming'.

He's fighting for freedom, the good and the bad.
And he's taken action to protect himself from the bad, like we should all do.

If you want to cry because their are people who believe in self-preservation, rather than 'Teach people not to take advantage when I stupidly do stupid shit and put myself at risk", then go to tumblr, you fucking cuntbag nonce.

>Doesn't want to die and takes measures to avoid his own death
>Pussy
>Nigger logic

Isn't that a teleprompter?

No dumbass - those are panes of bullet proof glass.

You're right he shouldn't use bulletproof glass, it's not like an illegal immigrant tried to kill him recently or anything

The government will have drone technology which they will use to enslave us. no rifle can compete

I wasn't aware teleprompters were made of bulletproof glass. The more you know....

its angled to deflect the bullets upward, dummy

>proves racism

whatever

>man takes action to defend himself from potential attacks
>lol wut a pussi! lol!

the biggest irony with trump is that every single one of his rallies are gun free zones.

Are you joking? Seriously hope this is bait.
They're fucking teleprompters, how dumb is my country?

The liberals don't really use guns while trying to agitate Trump rallies but he could be America's next president he can put himself behind bulletproof glass if he wants to. Also gun control won't stop gun crime in America at this point there are far too many out there and the dindu's are the real statistic with gun crime not actual citizens of the US.

Neither does Trump.

Even if this was bullet-proof glass, he would have to defend himself if all guns were banned from civilian use. However, those people have the right to try to kill donald trump, just like he has the right to defend himself. This is because it all leads to freedom (the ultimate right). doesn't really matter because you're a shill

Nice try, retard

Your post will not be seen because Sup Forums is literally 80% shills rn

We will rise again, do not despair

Sadly you didn't double check your shop.

You left the google search highlighted for All while showing Images.

3/10.

>telmaxteleprompters.com

that response is missing some likes

I love you dude