>running the ball with no time outs in midfield

LOL OVERTIME COMING

HAHAHAHAHA THEY ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO PULL THIS OFF

JUST

>Robr
told you he was a bust

LMAOOOOOOOOO

afc west will be undefeated at the end of the night

dude holy fuck this time management, D+ at best !

Olololololollolololo gg corgorz

BUFFALO WILD WINGS

>had the two minute warning and two timouts
>already down to 17 seconds

what is this

OFFSIDES

>a fucking asian is our kicker

we're finished

Andy Reid tier

Can he even see over the linemen?

>chargers saved all of their 4th quarter comebacks until after they fucked off to LA

i put up with years of bullshit in SD and i'm mad

fuck dean spanos, fuck younghoe, and fuck you

Von Miller was a cunt hair away from killing Rivers

buck up, you should be happy

>buncos fans thought they'd compete with the chiefs for the division

>black coaches
>gook kicker

coo coo for koo

who /notwatching/ here

What a fucking meme game

>Worst Korea

KOREA TIME

STARCRAFT LETS GO

>the jap cairo santos

>women commentator
>autistic sideline reporter

this game has everything

Based yellowman

ICE ICE BABY

>koo

LETS GO YOUNG HOE

LETS GO YOUNG HOE

LETS GO YOUNG HOE

lol

Nobody wants to taalk about Pewdiepie, so i'll discuss him here, people ask is he a racist ?" He is, because people like his viewers believe that he is just trolling, but here is the problem.

The older generation doesn't understand the uncuthe sarcasm of trolling common in modern Geek culture. What a geek neckbeard says just to "get a rise" in a meme context just to shitpost is now being normalized to disasterous effect.

Alt right groups (who actually are the racist fascists ) are using the modern shit posting and trolling meme culture developed by neckbeards on platforms the likes of reddit and Sup Forums to normalize racist language as "just memes," so that the real racists over time get more breathing room, more room to act. Its disgusting

Your toxic Dailystormer and Stormfront were removed from the Internet, Sup Forums is next, better watch yourselves bigots

asian kicked. we got this

>icing the hoe

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

WHAT THE FUCK
FUCK ICING THE KICKER YOU PIECE OF SHIT

FUCK YOU

KEKED
how can they even compete

Iced

>white qb

>(((current year)))
>icing the kicker

kek

ICING PIECE OF SHIT

FUCKING COLORADO NIGGER HORSES

>chink football player

has it ever happened before?

Did someone say Buffalo Wild Wings?

>THE CITY OF LOS ANGELES

lol korea btfo

Poor fucking Rivers

>2017
>still icing kickers

>Icing the kicker

>younghoe

MEME PLAYS WORK ON MEME KICKERS

He has dishonored his family

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

jesus christ, that's heartbreaking, i'm not even a fan

>Chorgers

WOW

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

chargers confirmed 0-16

Fucking icing bullshit. We could've had an overtime thriller.

>being a chargers fan

every time

>Choke

GOOKED IT

>THE NIGGER-INFESTED GARBAGE FIRE OF SAN DIEGO

>CHORGERS

Same old chorgers I see

LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD

Just like last year

The refs are the only reason you were in this game, fuck off faggot.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE

worst korea blows it

FUCK I FUCKING HATE GOOKS GOD DAMNIT 3RD NUKE NOW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ICED

I love the Broncos special teams

HAVING A CHINK ON YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM

LMAO LMAO LMAO

THIS ISNT PING PONG U GOD DAMN CHING CHONG. GO BACK TO EATING MORE DOG.

SMALL PENIS = WEAK GENES

Koo story bro

>Chargers
>San Diego

>icing the kicker actually worked

rex really really likes saying penetration

New city, same Chargers

>timeout shenanigans

no wonder this "sport" is dying

Icing The Kicker

Did the chargers already lose?

ajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajaj

>chinamen

>Asian Kicker

Literally not the kickers fault

AHAHAHAHAHAH OH FUCK
>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS>CHORGERS

kinda sad that america's most popular sport has games decided by who can time their bitch moves the best