WIN A DINNER WITH HILLARY

Sup Forums...

You know what to do:

hillaryclinton.com/signup/om-dinner-with-hillary/

Jeb! Bush had the same campaign. Fucking Jeb!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvlTJrNJ5lA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Send the ZimZam

>911
send him

You have to donate to apply

FUCK that

Quit shilling for shekels! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

bump to send a Sup Forumsack to Hillary

Here the hacker released "more damning emails" and yet days later it isn't even making headlines.

Sorry but your loose cannon "demagogue" isn't going to win. People are sick of him like the kardashians. He's on the same level as the kardashians.

Everyone is sick of it.

>blocking my field of view with a non-closing sidebar

She must've used the NSA to hack my phone and see that I'm a Trump supporter

God, what I'd give for an impromptu dinner to get the scoop on Benghazi over pork and beans.

>that's implying the winner isn't highly vetted and prompted what they will ask and say to Lord Hilldog

this

youtube.com/watch?v=nvlTJrNJ5lA

Shut the fuck up leaf you live in Canada. Like you have any idea what it feels like to think like, much less to be an American.

DONATE
O
N
A
T
E

I don't want to click on that.

How much does it cost?

Contest is almost a year old.

It says you dont have to and that donating wont increase chances of winning. It just connects you to the donation page and says nothing in hopes that you will have your exact line of thought and donate for your entry.

>2015

kek

one of you faggots has to atleast have enough shekels to do this

Implying they won't screen the winners to ensure you unwashed neckbeards won't get anywhere near her...

Imagine this: order that japanse blowfish that is really dangerous to prepare. i forgot it's name. but hillary doesn't even know it exists. be sure to tip the chef extra, tell him to fuck her shit up. then she'll eat poison blowfish and die.

Dude weed lmao

"Entries must be received between 8/1/15 and 10/31/15"

You guys have the sense of timing that niggers have.