The NFL needs to fix its shitty fucking time out rules...

The NFL needs to fix its shitty fucking time out rules. Bullshit like today cheapens the game and makes fans stop watching

Chokers were bailed out by refs most of the game and still lost; it's fair

It's part of the drama like pass interference being a penalty against one team but not the other.

No team has won more flukey games than Denver over the last 3 years.

They won a fuck-ton of fluke games in Manning's last year.

Then won a ton of them last year in Siemien's first year - including their opening game in the exact same fashion as they just won: ice a kicker who makes his first FG, then misses the second. They also won off a missed extra point that was blocked and returned all the way for a "touchdown" against the Saints last year. I'm probably missing their other fluke wins.

And now, of course, this win vs the Chargers.

Pretty shameless way to win football games.

make me wonder if it is sport or fucking theatre

ANGRY LITTLE CHARGERS FAGGOT SPOTTED.

THE BRONCOS ARE UNDEFEATED AND YOUR PACK OF DOG SHIT IDIOTS HAVE LITERALLY 0 WINS. HOW MAD ARE YOU, FAGGOT BOY?

SEETHING

That Chargers comeback was the flukest shit of all time.

You can't really fluke yourself to a SB win

They did. I'll give credit to their defense, but no offense that putrid should win a SB.

Also, the home field advantage they get from being in Mile High is huge. Imagine if the Pats built their stadium at high altitude for an advantage. We'd never hear the end of it.

It's also worth noting they wouldn't have had home field advantage throughout that playoff year if they didn't win just 1 of many fluke games in the regular season.

Easily one of the most rigged SBs

>makes fans stop watching
You're going to tune in next week like you always do

That drama is at least built into the game. There's a reason to call most flags. There's no reason to let this icing shit happen a half second before the snap.

Lolno. Using timeouts strategically is a huge part of the game.

Maybe if the Chargers didn't waste like 90 seconds standing around and running shitty little run plays in the 2 minute drill it wouldn't have mattered. Best be fucking grateful Roby had that PI to give them another set of downs

That PI was as blatant as it gets. He twisted his helmet

>here's what the league NEEDS to do

sounds like the yokels i used to work with who thought their employer would go bankrupt without their constant dumb ass input

I'm arguing that it wasn't PI. It clearly was. Chargers should be grateful he did that to even give them a shot after that Les Miles tier time management in the 2 minute drill

*I'm not arguing. Fuck I'm tired lel

Fuck you.
They get 3 timeouts and they can use them as they see fit.

Los Angeles misused their timeouts, Denver didn't. That's why they won.

SEETHING