Official 1-0 thread, get in here

Official 1-0 thread, get in here

NOT SO FAST PATRIOTS

>tfw cowboys fan AND broncos fan

good feels. gonna be weird next week t b h.

Kansas City bbq is garbage

This but add Steelers as well

Should be a good year bros

>Chorgers tought they could win

>tfw my family is a Steelers , broncos , cowboys, raiders , rams , Texans and bulls fan
Sweeet

AHHHHHHH YEEEEEEE BEBE WE ELITE NOW

Get in here, Vikingbros

I'm not a KC fan, but for some reason that I don't understand, I always save KC maymays.

Skol!

Damn they almost did too that's embarrassing especially in mile high. Choke incoming. Broncos looked really shaky tonight.

tfw better than the cheatriots

Feels good

NFC North dorks on watch

We were completely dominant until those two turnovers

Two freak turnovers. Won't happen again. All of you haters that constantly try to write Denver off every year are hilarious.

Refs try to give the chorgers the game and broncos still win

Broncos only blew it to make it interesting, and crush their dreams.

1-0!

>live in Denver
>even locals talk about how "the ponies aren't that good"

Seriously, why the fuck does everyone hate the goat team?

The SB year was absolutely hilarious. Everyone saying the Broncos were going to lose the game every week was great.

>Dallas beats a pathetic Giants team with no Odell and people now think they stand a chance in mile high.

It's because our sports radio sucks ass.

everyone knows for some reason there are more passionate broncos fans outside of the Denver area than in it

They had a truly breakout season last year. Really stacked up well in the division. Could easily see us going 8-8 this year.

Why the salt? You a Chargers fan or something?

>implying your "rules" matter
fuck you

Yeah and now we've got a much better QB and receivers. This will be cake

Thy not started losing games last year after CJ went down and we had the worst offensive coaching in the NFL and the worst o-line. This year we're going all the way again. This freak chargers ref ball game is going to be the closest any team in the NFL gets to beating Denver this year.

Hey 7-9 isn't that bad ok? We've made huge upgrades this year and can easily win the division.

Bills are 1-0 and lead the division, its the best and only week i can feel happy :3

Pats are going 12-4, as was planned before any of you guys were even a passing thought in your daddy's sack.

>Trevor Siemian throws for more than 300 yards against the >Chorgers and people now think Denver stands a chance in the regular season.

The pats will be lucky to have the same record as the brown this year.

it's because of all the garbage humans that come here already have a team. there's barely any natives because everyone moved here from out of state for legal weed.

SuperBowl Champs coming thru.

>shallow offense one injury away from being last in the division

>the brown
what did he mean by this

Yeah no way those turnovers were super unlikely. We've got simian now who has proven himself. This game against the Chargers proves we are number one in the league.

>tfw Broncos, Eagles, Bills, Rams, Steelers, Lions, Raiders, Packers, Falcons, Jags, Vikings, Chiefs, Ravens, Cowboys, and Panthers fan
feels good man

I'm going to start calling them that from now on. It sticks well.

You lost the guy that meme'd you that SB

>Wade Phillips

Autism lad has better meme potential than Wade Philips

DACA

Jaylon Smith will get his first interception off of Semen.

how about 0-0?

Checking in.

Reporting, LA stand up!except you chorgers.sit down, be humble

Go to bed alex

gonna be a fun year boys

Because those are just transplanted faggots from California. They cling to any team that are the odds on favorite to win the owl

>transplants from Cali are really just transplants from other flyover states who bought into the Cali memes

There are hardly any actual families anymore that were born, raised and currently live in Cali aside from children of illegal immigrants. Its fucking sad. We have no identity.

Is Rivers elite?

Rest of the AFC West is a joke. Raiders go 6-0 in the division.

our year la

Wrong
Correct

well on our way to 5-0

are we invited?

Look at this autistic faggot

You’re not allowed in this thread cheatriot

this

Felling pretty good brehs

oh wow look at that a Patriots fan not obeying the rules,can't say im surprised

pats fan here

LMAO pretty nice, isn't it? enjoy the feeling while it lasts.

He's gonna get fined for that, he should just give the finger next time, makes no difference

>bulls fan

need something to keep the women occupied while all the men are watching football.

is >our offense elite now? can't tell if its just cause the saints are shit or not. announcers were talking like they improved a lot in the off season

Hey he went to my high school

He's gay

my dudes