Milan Fashion Week

Notice anything Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

andywarlord-comix.tumblr.com/post/124360830164/the-skinhead-gang-is-taking-out-another-punk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You posted 3 photos from a single collection. Where's my prize.

Post undercover

They look fucking gay as fuck

The faggots are all wearing boots?

Someone has taken skinhead fashion and turned it gay using ridiculous boots?

That youre a massive faggot for caring about Milan Fashion Week?

They look gayer than navy fags.

I swear if skinheads become mainstream and then accepted I will become a liberal out of sheer irony and scream triggered if Uncle Adolf gets bashed by others

An oi label linked this on my timeline. High fashion putting an emphasis on the fash.

>those shoes
fucking MANLET lmao

this

no diversity smdh

No one here is sexually confident enough to wear that.

They look amazing. You're all fat and ugly

Its a fashion show. Avant garde is always gay as fuck

thats DSQUARED, from canada. what did you expecpt?

Represent

Thats prolly rtw

High heel boots?

Skinhead revival when?

they all have a lip piercing, earrings and faggot boots

>canada is DSQUARED
>germany is SQUAREROOTOFD
no wonder your women are importing arabs and africans like crazy

Oi!

Good grief i never saw those. A Luciferian tatic for sure. Look like goats

>manlet fashion

>Skinhead fashion
Yeah, but theyre referencing the "traditional" or anti-racist type of skinhead no doubt. Lefty skins have been around as long as nationalist skins. Google "Angelic Upstarts." Reminder: Antifa began as a lefty skinhead movement.

I like their sunken aids faces

i really like the jacket the guy on the left is wearing

I want off this ride.

Yeah, "fashion" is fucking stupid and ugly and sells to the stupid and ugly. Why do those guys all have the same metal implants on their lips and ears?

They all look ridiculous?

Knock off on 90's skinhead attire. Somehow they managed to makeep it look gay.

Nigga in the middle is a criminal.

Guys on the right is literally just wearing a shirt and jeans

is that fashion? am I fashion now?

>Pretorn pants
>High heel boots
>Handbag

I don't even know.

yeah why is the guy in the middle wearing a belt AND suspenders???

Skinhead without gay makes no sense

I'm pretty sure the middle guy was in that mugshot about 2 years ago.

>From tumblr

Thinks not enough clothes. It's the fabrics and touches
Thinks too many clothes. Accessories

Image saved

Please tell me those are all the same person and there aren't 3 different people out there who intentionally tried to look like that.

Why do they have purses?

Then you'll like this

How do you even get that much cum on your pants?

Perfectly normal position to pass out in.

didn't ford die?

>makeep

*make it

I like the idea of tall boots but something respectable like they wore in the 3reich not this glitter shit

What the actual fuck is up with their faces being stuck with so much metal? Like they've got more metal stuck in them than a factory accident victim.
What the fuck is with the piercing craze in general? Both guys and girls look bad with this shit and it looks painful and awkward as fuck. How the fuck do you even eat properly with a fucking giant ring through your lip

There's much more where that came from andywarlord-comix.tumblr.com/post/124360830164/the-skinhead-gang-is-taking-out-another-punk

Basically this.

Are they fucking heels?
They look like they're goddamn raised in the back

It's just punk clothing at this point. Not even skinhead. In fact, I wear boots and my jeans rolled all the time on weekends (Yes, I've been called a Nazi)

The sad part is, because punk, especially anarchist crust punk is becoming heavily mainstream, if not outwardly promoted because of Antifa, I'm sure this is going to be a mainstream thing, unfortunately.

Antifa really are scum.

First the Hitler Youth becomes a cuck haircut, and if this becomes the next, I swear I'm going full-on SS every day.

What a time to be alive. So watery. Never shitty

how are their cheeks so sucked in & pronounced?

Thank you for overcoming my weed based laziness and reading my mind for a reverse image search

For realsies, what is the appeal of punk fashion?

>mfw the SJW fad will be succeeded by a neonazi fad

my body is ready

I look like that. Also the thinner you are the bigger your dick is
Skinhead>punk

That guy's whole tumblr is basically This Thread: The Tumblr Account

Originally it was people who didn't care about their appearance, then it was people who cared about letting the world know how little they care.

The boots in this pic related

It's actually a damn shame that guys "can't wear these" anymore. They look classy as fuck. Better than the drab boring dress shoes we wear with our suits now

The British liked boots like this in the 1800s too

Lel. Oglaf is better but this is fun enough

Thanks for the (You)s m8

Because all the hipsters are doing it. Here in the SF Bay Area of California, we have hipsters, but we have lots of hipster-punks. Essentially what all those blue-haired dykey gamer girls follow, or those cosplay geeks who identify as pansexual. Remember those skater kids back in the MySpace era who got in trouble for smoking loads of weed and skating on private property? Well, they're Antifa punk rockers now, and still haven't grown up, while the others are just trying to "find themselves."

It's edgy yet acceptable. I remember in the MySpace era when we had metalheads, emos, scenesters, some goths, punks, etc. and metalheads, although alternative like the rest, people like the emo kids were deemed as appropriate enough for the workplace, yet still able to stay edgy.

>high heel boots
>face piercing
>fucking purses

If this is the future of fashion and is now considered "neo nazi" then you can just off me now

Kek havent seen that version before

i mean im kind of like that too - theres an indent but definitely not that extreme.

>the thinner you are the bigger your dick is
while the perception may be true, dont think many girls prefer skeletons fucking them from my experiences

Low bodyfat and good bone structures. I have the hollow cheeks. Used to be fat at one point as well.

They all have lip piercings

Not me man. There was a line in this is the end that changed all that
Take the good parts or make your own. It's a decent look

>guys "can't wear these" anymore
Maybe if you lived in a pussified country.

They have the kind of mugs that you see on Jeremy Kyle.

>Notice anything Sup Forums?
That guy dresses like a faggot?

They all look like their sucking in their cheeks