Why is this so overrated?

Why is this so overrated?

it's a decent record OP. pic related however is their best

>not Exile
Sticky Fingers has one of their worst songs from their golden era

i like exile too but it feels kinda bloated at times. sticky fingers has variety, and sway is one of richard's finest moments

>sway is one of richard's finest moments
Keith doesn't even play on Sway

what

No. Jagger and Taylor on guitars. Keith only does the backing vocals. That's why their live attempts were so awful, Ronnie's a terrible soloist and Keith never bothered to learn the song.

fuck i had no idea

Don't worry, Keith has Can't You Hear Me Knocking

>Sticky Fingers has one of their worst songs from their golden era
Being?

If you say moonlight mile I'm going to shatter your knees

thats not Some Girls

What a drag it is gettin' old

Moonlight Mile's one of their masterpieces. No, I mean You Gotta Move

what if i like the brian jones era more than any of their most popular albums

Gentlemen, please

Side two of Sticky Fingers is god tier

You like pop and blues music then, not rock

>You Gotta Move

Unironically like that, it's a lazy laid-back song

the hell kinda chart is this

no, no. i definitely like rock.

without brian jones they lost all the exotic sound they had

But all four of the classic Stones albums post-Brian are heavily blues-intensive (hence why pleb topics like this on Sup Forums constantly get made since Sup Forums can never into the blues side of rock)

Also Brian didn't even like the pop singles Mick and Keith created until Paint It Black

>Wyman's bass playing on this
Moonlight Mile and Sway are masterful. Why did Bill left bros? Daryl's fucking awful

I USED TO LOVE HER BUT IT'S ALL OVER NOW

Absolute patrician
Love their big four albums but Aftermath gets my vote

WHY DOES THE DOCTOR HAVE NO FAYCE

It's this the only blues-pop album ever made?

>yfw Keith songs are better than Mick songs

Let it Bleed and Sticky Fingers are 2 top tier records for me, but honestly I hardly ever get through all of Exile in one sitting when I listen to it.

Mick wrote SFTD and Brown Sugar though

You got the silver is the worst song on let it bleed though

I'll fight you right now

>It's real
Seriously wtf

The fuck? Must be some retarded baby boomer or something

>briancucks
He was a shitty guitar player and a worthless junkie

Jigsaw Puzzle is too underrated.

least he didn't become an embarrassing 70 year old manchild like

OH NO NO NO NO

The Brian myth is over the top but he was a pretty good guitarist. A number of bluesmen said he unlocked their secrets just by observation. I've never heard anyone around at the time (including gods like Clapton) badmouth his abilities in that department even when they shit on other people I could name

Mick Taylor was a technically superior guitarist to Brian by a significant amount but wasn't able to make original flourishes in the same way

And he was the first blues slide guitar player in England.

stuff by The Yardbirds and The Animals might fit the bill, but I'm actually curious what other similar albums approach Aftermath's quality

Yarbirds and Animals were good at playing blues covers but they never played pop like the Stones or the Beatles.

>One anecdote relates that in the mid-1980s, an intoxicated Jagger phoned Watts' hotel room in the middle of the night asking "Where's my drummer?". Watts reportedly got up, shaved, dressed in a suit, put on a tie and freshly shined shoes, descended the stairs, and punched Jagger in the face, saying: "Don't ever call me your drummer again. You're my fucking singer!"[16]

Why is Charlie so based?

This guy knows what's up

Legend says Keith got him drunk and told him to call Charlie. Keith's a conniving backstabbing cunt

THIS!