If I have marry a qt Asian girl and have hapa kids will they be alright?

If I have marry a qt Asian girl and have hapa kids will they be alright?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/6dq0j8/as_white_population_decreases_bmaf_will_overtake/
en.rocketnews24.com/2017/08/11/beautiful-taiwanese-go-player-hailed-as-a-once-in-a-thousand-year-beauty-by-japanese-fans-【pics】/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Marry a hapa instead so your kids will have an easier time

They are not as common, thus my chances of finding one and connecting with her are far lower.

>Asian girl doesn't want Asian boys, marries a white
>Will be Asian son be alright?

What do you think lmao

idk if our kids will come out East Asian looking. Maybe they'll look like Finns.

hapas from east asian (especially japanese) parents form part of the upper-class here. most are middle class but i have a lot of friends from the elite 40k a year private schools of toronto/vancouver, a good 10-15% are hapa imo.

depends on whether you are a beta shit who has to find desperate girls or not.

I mean why wouldn't they? They're going to be half

Anyways my original comment still stands

dumbest post of the year.

if you have ugly genes your kids will be ugly and beta, but one of my good friends with a rich hongkong dad is a literal male model that travels around the world and gets paid loads to model.

i'm jelly as fuck and always see every girl stare at him when he walks into parties and shit.

>depends on whether you are a beta shit
Define beta. i'm posting here and certainly not ALPHA but I wouldn't say i'm a total social outcast, no social skills and nothing charming about myself.

Perhaps he will look like the blond one.

the type of guy that has to buy a wife or not a normie.

nope, you need to have that stuff simmer for a few thousand years until you get a mix with both blonde hair and the facial features

cont

your kid will look pretty much just asian but hopefully a good-looking one

if you marry a womanlet your boy will be a manlet, but northern chinese are tall and if you marry one your boy will be tall

>the type of guy that has to buy a wife
Not me
>not a normie.
Shit.

Thanks for the kind words!

Sure nothing wrong with more elliot rodger's

I'm not anglo though.

Kids will be alright if you are in a healthy marriage and do a decent time parenting. The hapa brigaders can't get it in their head that their lives suck due to their mindset and personality. White betas are in the same position as them and they dont blame their betaness on their race like them.

They hate blacks too.

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/6dq0j8/as_white_population_decreases_bmaf_will_overtake/

this

hapas are okay AS LONG AS they have no wh*Te subhuman genes in them

kek they can never win. Why don't they embrace their White heritage instead of their Asian heritage? I'd accept them as White brothers.

en.rocketnews24.com/2017/08/11/beautiful-taiwanese-go-player-hailed-as-a-once-in-a-thousand-year-beauty-by-japanese-fans-【pics】/
Hapas are the superior race what the fug.

No you dumb ass. Don't marry a lame ass asian. Marry a Latina. They are traditional, cultured and hot as fuck. Not to mention they have European blood in them. Your babies are gonna look like little fucking trannies, little fackable asian trannies bro.

Latinas master race.

Since we are entering the as Mestizo century I may as well jump on the bandwagon.

Can we please shut up about hapas.
t. hapa
srs

Because irl whites don't accept us as white. you are an exception

Yes my son.

You have to stop

what's your extra flag fucker

plz don't go Elliot Rodgers on me. I scare.

Just stop bringing us up online. Topics like this just feed the internet shitstorm that swirls over a group that is less than 1 percent of the US population

>Marry a Latina. They are traditional
Wot

Dude Latinas and African women are the biggest sluts there is. Have you even looked at south American teen pregnancy rates?

Nope. WMAF pairings always end up with fucked up children.

This is because the Asian Female is only """"traditional"""" in an Asian society. In the west she just turns into yet another SJW White Woman in a different wrapper.

keanu's dad is wmaf and 90% of those people on the left are cherry-picked but still never-heard-of-before d-list actors

where as wmaf is the guy in charge of

>United States Pacific Command (USPACOM) is a unified combatant command of the United States armed forces responsible for the Indo-Asia-Pacific region. It is the oldest and largest of the unified combatant commands.

>Its commander, the senior U.S. military officer in the Pacific, is responsible for military operations in an area which encompasses more than 100 million square miles (260,000,000 km2), or roughly 52 percent of the Earth’s surface, stretching from the waters off the west coast of the United States to the west coast of India, and from the Arctic to the Antarctic. The Commander reports to the President of the United States through the Secretary of Defense and is supported by Service component and subordinate unified commands, including U.S. Army Pacific, U.S. Pacific Fleet, U.S. Pacific Air Forces, U.S. Marine Forces Pacific, U.S. Forces Japan, U.S. Forces Korea, Special Operations Command Korea, and Special Operations Command Pacific.

and that command is in charge of about 500 000 active troops