Meryl Streep Miscasts Herself

>Meryl Streep Miscasts Herself

>The era’s most acclaimed actress and her moralizing hypocrisy

>While flattering the roomful of tipsy celebrities by remarking that they “really belong to the most vilified segments of American society,” Streep ignored the misdeeds of biased journalists who have discredited themselves during the past year; she called on them to hold “accountable” the unnamed powerful person and object of her ire. In her weakest performance since Suffragette, she attempted to convert an awards show into a political rally.

>It was rich to see Streep, impersonator and belittler extraordinaire, condemn her phantom enemy for cruel imitation. She has become the most overrated actress of our times, making unstoppably arrogant attempts at doing everything and being anyone — a narcissist’s peculiar form of demagoguery.

FULL ARTICLE
nationalreview.com/article/443669/meryl-streep-golden-globes-speech-political-donald-trump-moralizing-hypocrisy

Based Armond does it again!

>In her weakest performance since Suffragette

Just paste the full article, dipshit

based

How Based can one man be? What's his secret Bros?

Being gay allows you to see past the vaginal jew's deception.

must be all that gay sex

I don't always agree with the man but fuck is he on the money on this one.

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

How is Armond able to be so fucking based? What's his secret?

Hahhaa holy shit. has there ever been any doubt that he is our guy?

B A S E D
R
M
O
N
D

OP, you left out the best part

>Streep picked a favorite enemy for Hollywood leftists to agree on — she described him as “asking to sit in the most respected seat in our country” — and castigated him for bullying people without the ability to fight back. The role didn’t suit an actress lately known for making the worst films of the past two years, Suffragette (2015) and Florence Foster Jenkins (2016), which can be said to bully audiences who buy tickets to her whims but have no ability to fight back.

Absolute fucking mad man

Based Armond going in all guns blazing

ARMONDED

B A S E D

>. In her weakest performance since Suffragette

fucking lmao

Holy shit

holy shit what a HAG

ALL HAIL!

>which can be said to bully audiences who buy tickets to her whims but have no ability to fight back.

>tfw his words are too big

Sup Forums hates him for le contrarian but his writings are very entertaining

Holy shit

This man is out of control

oh shit

What? Sup Forums has always seemed to have a pretty positive view on Armond from what I've seen.

>That side of her character made her Golden Globes behavior inappropriate and uncalled for.
>inappropriate and uncalled for behavior
how rich coming from an irl troll who famously got drunk at an awards show and heckled the winners from his table in the back. SAD!

Fucking based

They've been calling him the king of Sup Forums for years. I think Rotten Tomatoes actually quit putting his reviews in because they were asshurt at one in particular.

SHOTS FUCKING FIRED

nun nunu nuh uh! You!!

He's reaching levels of /ourguy/ness that shouldn't be even possible!!

K
I
N
G

O
F

/
T
V
/

Marvel btfo

Sup Forums unironically loves this guy though, he's one of the few honest critics left

>w-well she made bad movies so she's also a bully
This is pretty weak coming from Armond.

I normally disagree with him but he's always interesting and entertaining. I like his committment to not giving a shit about critical consensus, if he likes Transformers 2 he's gonna come out and say it.

that gay ass nigga is right sometimes

HOW WILL HOLLYWOOD EVER RECOVER

>another thread
boy did she trigger you guys

>sometimes

>another thread where the basis of the insult is that she is "overrated"

you guys are really buttblasted

>be praised as the best actress alive
>do nothing but shit movies
>last decent perfomance was in Adaptation

What word would you use?

fucking savage

He truly is /ourguy/

Which one?

This, she really is just incredibly overrated.

I've spoken to normies who think she's some kind of amazing goddess but can't mention one performance of hers that's worthy of praise. "Meryl Streep is good" is the biggest meme in Hollywood.

>black guy
>gay
>so based that he's proclaimed the King of a racist homophobic board

Really makes u think

I wonder if this guy is as eloquent in person as he is in writing

its good to have an actual "critic" still left that doesnt just conform to popular opinion and provides actual criticism, even if he can be a contrarian fag

The most based conservative gay negro.

BASED AS FUCK

Is he, dare I even entertain the thought of it, the Kangz of Sup Forums, friends?

He's a walking contradiction, but by god he can review movies.

>there are people actually defending someone doing a retard impression in a public speech

You mean like the vast majority of critics? It's funny to see how easily manipulated people like you are by something a propaganda technique as primitive as screenshotting and presenting a cherry-picked selection of internet review blurbs. Just like that, you suddenly believe movie reviews are suddenly political overall. You're tricked almost effortlessly.

That's the funny thing about Sup Forums

Thank you, Kinonegro.

>if you don't think criticism is in the dump go to

How 'bout you kill y'allself

>a narcissist’s peculiar form of demagoguery

Perfect.

She was brilliant in Doubt.

Normally I hate niggers and faggots but I will allow this one gay nigger to exist because he confirms beliefs I already hold and defends leaders that I devoutly worship. If only everyone of his sort conformed to my views, then we could all live in harmony.

I doubt it.

He literally said nothing except that she seemed pompous. Like that's literally it he didn't even back up his claims. Why did he write this? Isn't he a film critic?

based nigga

lol this guy delivers sometimes

>Sup Forums hates him for le contrarian but his writings are very entertaining
Sup Forums uncritically loves him and everything he says which is why I hate him

Armond is never wrong

Nice quip, marvel should hire him to write their scripts

GODDAMN I HATE LEFTISTS REDDIT LIBERALS JEWS BLACKS FAGS HOLLYWOOD KIKES GAYS AND THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA SO FUCKING MUCH THEY MAKE ME SO MAD REEEE

Get back to plebbit, tumblr or wherever you came from.

And I hate right wingers, racists, republicans, christians and straight white males in general. Why I come to a place where the people I hate are the majority is a mystery even to me.

This guy is so based. Reading his writings is like poetry and flows so well.

Is this an Armond thread?

What's this guy's patreon he needs to be rewarded for doing the lords work.

He is the face of truth

He's triggered because he's /ourguy/
So BASED
KINO
I
N
O

>are the majority

hahahahhahahahhahahahahhahhaahhahhahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaa

>he probably thinks trump won because the majority of americans voted for him
>even hilfags think the majority of americans voted for her even though most americans don't vote
>nobody has a monopoly on the majority despite their dumbass followers thinking they do

hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahhhahahhhahahahahahh

faggot

You said that. Don't put words in other peoples mouths. You sound exactly like the sjws that assume gays, blacks and woman can't have politically incorrect views. I'm a righty faggot and the only hate I've ever experienced in my life has come from the left who call me homophobic because I don't go along with their pc hive mind.