Fill in the blank

It's Radiohead's ____ album

But it's already correct

Without the hype Radiohead's In Rainbows (Radiohead, 2007) would simply be a mediocre attempt at making slightly adventurous classic rock music. Abandoning their pretenses of innovation and futurism, Radiohead returned to their rock roots with a guitar-driven album that features precious few electronic/digital effects. This is U2-style arena-rock for the 2000s. The syncopated blues-soul shuffle 15 Step the half-baked hard-rock of Bodysnatchers (reminiscent of pathetic attempts by the Beatles to reinvent themselves in the age of Cream) or Faust Arp, a Beatles-esque elegy that has been heard countless times in the history of pop music, are not only inferior material by any standard: they are plain amateurish. To make matters worse, the album includes a whole set of sub-pop ballads, from the slow Nude (a long unreleased song, originally titled Big Ideas) to the even more moronic All I Need and House of Cards.
Redeeming the album from utter mediocrity are Jigsaw Falling Into Place, by far the best song, the kind of feverish dance-rock that Inxs specialized in, Weird Fishes/Arpeggi, a tender song a` la Coldplay that gradually builds emotioinal momentum, Reckoner, a languid soul lament over a hypnotic polyrhythm and a Moody Blues-esque string section, and finally the piano-driven Videotape, the melodic peak of the album and the one ballad that has something original to say. But it's way too little.
Any critic who hails this album as a masterpiece must be missing 99% of the music released in the same month.

Seventh

Indie

It's Radiohead's Radiohead album.

objectively best

It's Radiohead's objectively album

most accessible

AHHHAHAHHAAH BROOO YOU FUCKING GOT HIM HHAHHAHH AHAAHAHHA FPBBP FPBP YOU SAID THAT ITS ALREADY CORRECT AND IT IS BECAUSE ITS INSEEDRADIO HEAD'S ALBUM HAHAHAHA HA ARENT YOU A CLEVER ONE JHAA DUDE YOURE SO SMART TEACH ME HOW TO BE COOL LIKE YOU

Only 10/10

this

fault that rock music is dying. I can't believe they thought this was a good

r u upset

"most Tumblr-friendly, overrated"

most reddit

second best

who hurt you

this but unironically

Coldplay-est

only

Highly Overrated