Can we get one of these threads going?

Can we get one of these threads going?

Another Sup Forums forced meme. This one stemming from their fear of a fucking bean.

everyone whom gets mad at this meme is for sure a soylad

I don't get it. Is the top album non-soy and the bottom album soy because Soyjak is hype for it? Or do I have it backwards?

Yes that's exactly how it works.

t. Bean fear

look at dalek's facebook feed for a split second and you'll realize they belong in the bottom panel

You ever have that one dream where you're being stalked by a fucking legume?

But In Utero is just as soy as Doolittle

I never understood this meme

Political views have nothing to do with soy levels. Trump supporters can be soys.

I feel like those are backwards.

Can we all agree that the soy meme has killed this board?

victims of trump derangement syndrone like mc dalek can't be chads though, so it's a moot point

>creature from the white legume

t. soyboy

In Utero is way too noise-y for soyboys

I dunno, watching grown men freak out over a bean is kinda entertaining.

soys love noise

You got this one mixed up, plenty of soy boys who love Eminem.

t. mc dalek

he's problematic

>bad album
>good album

Is this what constitutes as a good meme these days?

No they don't, they like armonic indierock shit

What are the essential soy indie rock bands?

The right can't into science or art. Forced memes are all they have.

Also, they're afraid of a fucking bean. Bahahaha

Grizzly Bear, Radiohead, Pavement, The National, Car Seat Headrest, Arcade Fire

Trump supporters can definitely be soys but white leftists are basically exclusively soy

this isn't going to take off buddy

less popular thing: le soyboys don't like this
popular thing: this is le soy!

saved you from readin 90% of this thread

You mean it isn't going to sprout?

>left denies race, gender, and evolution
they sure love telling people they fucking love science, though

soyboys think slanted and enchanted is the best pavement album

I’m so glad that I have no idea what anything in this thread means. You’re all faggots.

Sorry for literally inventing medicine, curing deadly diseases, reaching the moon, and creating technology that makes life easier for everyone. But I'm sure your contributions of whining, stifling societal progress, taking welfare, and waging jihad against a legume are just as valuable.

you like nirvana and you're a soy faggot so I dunno

>the right can't into science
Least intelligent comment of the day.

Getting butthurt doesn't make it any less true. I mean, you're afraid of a fucking bean when it doesn't actually contain estrogen.

the fact that no one can agree on what artists are soy or not just proves how stupid this meme is.

There was a Sup Forums thread this morning where Sup Forumstards were trying to convince everyone that Twilight Zone was soy and that Rod Serling was a SJW cuck.

“Soyboy” is a term co-opted for use as a meaningless pejorative in order to vaguely call someone else’s authenticity into question and, by extension, claim authenticity for yourself.

It serves no conversational function and imparts no information, save for indicating the opinions and preferences of the speaker.

Meanwhile, a market myth has sprung up around the term, as well as a cultural bogeyman consisting of elusive white 20-somethings who wear certain clothes (but no one will agree on what), listen to certain music (no one can agree on this either), and act a certain way (you’ve probably sensed the pattern on your own).

You can’t define what “that kind of behavior or fashion or lifestyle” actually is, nor will you ever be able to. That’s because you don’t use “soyboy” to describe an actual group of people, but to describe a fictional stereotype that is an outlet for literally anything that annoys you.

The twist, of course, is that if it weren’t for your own insecurities, nothing that a “soyboy” could do or wear would ever affect you emotionally. But you are insecure about your own authenticity - “Do I wear what I wear because I want to? Do I listen to my music because I truly like it? I’m certainly not like those filthy soyboys!” - so you project those feelings.

Suffice it to say, no one self-identifies as a soyboy; the term is always applied to an Other, to separate the authentic Us from the inauthentic, “ironic” Them.

tl;dr: if you believe soyboys exist, you are a plebeian.

They're called Sup Forumstards for a reason.

Are you not aware of how many enormous contributions to science were from Christian men? You have no idea what you're talking about, so you probably don't.

Outweighed several times over by the stifling of scientific progress by christian rulers throughout history. I'm guessing you've never watched Cosmos.

t. Soylent drinker

t. scared of a bean

>Cosmos
Yeah, you're either baiting or you're really this deeply out of your element here. Clue me in to how Christianity has stifled the scientific progress of:
>genetics (Gregor Mendel)
>quantum physics (Max Planck)
>atom splitting (Ernest Walton)
>organ transplants (Joseph Murray)
>finding out why the sky is blue (John William Strutt, 3rd Baron Raleigh)
>nuclear physics (Ernest Rutherford)
>discovering electrons (J.J. Thomson)
>vaccines (Louis Pasteur)
>proposing human evolution (Jean-Baptiste Lamarck)
>taxonomy (Carolus Linnaeus)
>physiology (Albrecht von Haller)
>calculus (Gottfried Leibniz)
>Rene fucking Descartes
>the scientific method (the Bacons)
>the Big Bang (Georges Lemaetre)

You know milk contains actual estrogen, right?

Fake news.

How about you tell us how christianity contributed towards those scientific discoveries? Also, does that mean every scientific discovery/invention by a muslim is an Islamic discovery/invention?

i don't get this meme aren't both of them soyboys

literally everyone ITT except me is a soyboy

>nirvana
>not soyboy

>t. soiboi

I'm gluten, tho.

>cosmos
turned this garbage off after sagan started to try passing off bullshit anecdotes as facts

>turned this garbage off after the cognitive dissonance started hurting my brain

ftfy

if his unironic use of the "who created god" argument didn't make you cringe then you're truly euphoric

It already has. It's best to just let the meme run its course like every other FotM insult spawned on Sup Forums.

This has been around since October, it's not going anywhere, sadly.

How are those even vaguely related??

Kys pleb

Oh, so "cringe" must the feeling you get when cognitive dissonance occurs. Got it.

Would someone from the enlightened Christian scientist camp ITT like to present a cogent argument against atheism? I'm convinced none of you can, because all Christcucks can ever say is "durr there's no moral framework." But I don't want society to kill or imprison me, so my moral framework is what it is, and I behave in accordance with the law, so I can live my life without much harm.

guess what religion the "law" derives its values from you fucking retard

ONLY acceptable one ITT.

Gravity wouldn't work if not for the rise of Buddhism?????

good lad

This should be Yeezus on top, Graduation on the bottom

this

who the fuck thinks nirvanna is better than the pixies?
wrong
my man
correct

>tl;dr
>reddit spacing
like clockwork, the album by queens of the soy age

correct

>reddit spacing
>thinking using enter and formatting to the most minor of degrees just for emphasis is deplorable
not even that user, but kill yourself tourist newfag

Is this the best anyone could draw up? He looks angrier then he does effeminate.

this whole meme is confusing as to what they are supposed to be depicting.

i'm assuming the answer to my query is nothing at all.

ITT: Soy boys posting memes where both albums are soy

>i dont get it so it must mean nothing

>Jellyfish
Mah nigg

everyone hated humanz so this meme really doesnt works here

In fact, all Trump supporters are soy

bro

This is forced unfunny trash that doesn't even make any sense. If someone liked an album on one side of the chart they probably liked the other one too.

Humanz isn't on there, dummy.

I didn't put Humanz on there

Cringing at this samefagging redditard trying to force this unfunny garbage.

You haven't been on Sup Forums long enough if you think thats how it works for Sup Forums contrarians

Doolittle is the best album by arguably one Of The best bands in existence though.

Please be bait