Goes from a powerlevel of 530,000 to a staggering 120,000,000,000,000,000 in just four months of training

>goes from a powerlevel of 530,000 to a staggering 120,000,000,000,000,000 in just four months of training

is Freeza the ultimate Mary Sue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mwXek5Szpqk
youtube.com/watch?v=--VneOADbwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares

>Mary Sue
>Mary
Do people still think Frieza is a woman?

>He thinks power levels matter

Villains by definition can not be Mary Sues if they ultimately lose at the end of the story.

m-maybe.

nah I think it's Ultimate Kars from Jorge Joestar novel.

>Made in Heaven Ultimate Requiem
>The World Ultimate Requiem
>King Crimson & Gold Experience Requiem
>D4C Requiem
>Killer Queen Requiem which has the staggering ability to reset the universe as many times as it wants with Bite The Dust, did it 36 times to counter Pucci's MiH hax.

And probably more bullshit I forget. He is literally mary sue in the sense that it's a fan novel (but with some credit from Araki as it was illustrated by him).

WEW

Not if it's through retarded bullshit that makes no sense.

530k was freezer's basic form, not the 4th

goten can be him

Frieza's PL was deep in the millions by his final form.

DB Super is total garbage, though.

no he's just a genetic freak.

dont you mean FAG?
FREAKY ALIEN GENOTYPE

>DB Super is total garbage, though.
goku black saga was not so bad

>i dont like people criticizing star wars so I have to make fun of chinese cartoons
pathetic

I just finished plowing through DBS and I have to say it's complete shit.
Theres only a handful of good parts, most of it is just retarded filler.
Trunks future is the only "okay" part of the series so far

YOU CAN'T MAKE SUCH COMPARISONS LIGHTLY BOY

THERE IS ONLY ONE GENETIC FREAK AND IT'S THE REAL DEAL THAT WILL FIGHT SCOTT HALL AT WRESTLEMANIA XXVII

HE HAS NO CHANCE

NO CHANCE AGAINST HIM

DO THE MATH

You mean to a power level of "over 1,000,000" right?

I didn't like it.

The whole point of the cooler drama and frieza is that frieza was a natural prodigy. Never had to work hard for his power because he was never properly challenged until goku came along.

On episode 4 of the Red Ribbon Army Saga.

I have to admit, this series is more addicting than I thought it would be. I am looking forward to moving onto Z, GT, and Super where I am assuming the stakes are raised quite a bit

Based big bad booty daddy

Didnt someone with like a power level of 100 casually blow up the moon in Dragon Ball? Goku and Vegeta are literally like a trillion times more powerful than that now, shouldnt they be blowing up galaxies every time they punch each other?

GT was a disappointment.

>literally lost cause kishi was watching too much kek la kek

Yep.

No one cares, virgin. Go back to r/a/ddit
Sage

>r/a/ddit
Now you went too far, kys, faggot.

GT was alright.

Based theme song too

youtube.com/watch?v=mwXek5Szpqk

>get power levels into kwadrylions
>get fatally wounded by a blaster

also they were able to blow up planets starting from power levels of tens of thousand. Why do they matter again?

Nah.

In their canon final fight, they cause one of the largest super novas in galactic history.

>Theres only a handful of good parts, most of it is just retarded filler.
Congrats on learning what millions have known about DBZ for nearly two decades.

Now watch Dragonball.

>fatally wounded by a blaster
Fans will try to defend that shit saying "b-but Goku was caught off guard". Yeah, he was caught off guard before with an axe, a missile, and even a swipe from a giant ape that would have broken every bone in his body and yet he was fine apart from being in a lot of pain.

heh

'Resurrection F' was released as a movie in US theaters. Get over it. This is Sup Forums related.

GT is kinda fun at times. But overall a disappointment. The original DragonBall is the best, I love DragonBall Z as well but Z feels less like a grand adventure and more like a series of interconnected fights.

I'm a fan but it's retarded. What do you expect? It's a fucking shõnen.

>Vegeta blew up a fucking planet before going to earth for the first time
>his power level was around 15,000 at the time
>in Super ki blasts hit the surface all the time(I assume because I don't watch that badly animated shit)
>the solar system doesn't immediately vaporize

Don't listen to these cuckolds, do as every 80s and 90s kid did, watch Z and GT. Forget about Super.

Yeah.

>why do they even matter
They don't.

>next episode is Gohan vs a guy Fat Buu imitated to kiss a girl
>ep after is Gohan vs Goku
>ep after that is Goku and Krillin vs Frieza, Cell, Majin Buu, and the Ginyu Force
>ep after that is the Multiverse Tournament

Max hype.

I was just going to watch it all

It's a shame the definition of Mary Sue changed so drastically, because so many people who use it now will never know the absolute cringe of terrible fanfiction where the author self-inserts and writes about how all their favorite fictional characters are absolutely in love with her.

Mary Sues were the fanfiction character Harry Potter falls in love with, and confesses to her that she's perfect and amazing and beautiful and his whole world changed when he met her. The ones who were blatantly vessels for the fujoshi author to receive the fictional approval of their fictional heroes.

That shit was so fucking embarrassing.

I haven't seen GT in over a decade (I didn't even finish it). I wonder how it holds up and if it's as bad as it's made out to be.

Did his family ever train seriously? If so I don't know how only he was able to reach Golden form.

Only improved upon

youtube.com/watch?v=--VneOADbwk

pretty rad

>530,000
That was his basic from (and it was 550k iirc), he doubled his power level with his 1st transformation, assuming he doubled it again with the 2nd, 3rd he had a power level of at least 4.4 million in his final form, which makes sense because he was initially fighting Goku at 50% power and then toned it down to a 1/3 seeing he couldn't keep up, by that time Goku had been using 10x kaio-ken just to be able to withstand his attacks. Ginyu had previously stated Goku's power level to peak at 85k without kaio-ken, meaning a 10x kaio-ken would raise his power level to 850k at least (he recovered from near death after his fight with Ginyu, meaning he was already stronger than 85k when he fought Freezer). Freezer 100% final form power level would be something around 8.8 million.

I am totally fine with this being canon

GT is great (spoilers ahead)
>starts off like the original DB with Goku and friends searching for dragonballs
>first saga gets darker as we are introduced to Baby
>Baby takes over the Earth and turns Vegeta into a total badass
>SSj4 Goku looks great and much better than the blue SSj we have in Super

Super 17 saga was shit, granted, but it was like what, 5 episodes? Totally can be skipped.

And finally the Evil dragons saga, where they finally address all the times they used the dragonballs to resurrect people/restore planets (the original dragonballs were meant to be used only once evey century or so, Goku & co abused their power). Omega Shenron was a great final villain, he was the abomination spawned from reckless use of the dragonballs and totally fit as the ultimate antagonist of the entire franchise.

Also if Super takes place between episode 290 and 291 of DBZ, why is it a whole new show?

Fucking Japs milking a 30 years old cash cow.

I forgot more than I remember about DragonBall, but isn't Dragon Ball Kai supposed to be a better alternative than Z because it cuts out all the bullshit or something?

Yea. Thats what I actually plan on watching once I finish DB

But...isn't 120,000,000,000,000,000 over 1,000,000?

Wow, Frieza looks like THAT¨?

So, could Frieza defeat him?

boipucci Frieza is superior

this is literally a parody of all OP characters in comic books and cartoons

>You will never give it to him while holding onto his horns for leverage
JUST

oh fuck I was supposed to spoiler that
pls don't ban me again ;_;