THEY SHUT IT DOWN

THEY SHUT IT DOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1KoJFs8ysg
youtube.com/watch?v=MdN0NXgjsn8
youtube.com/watch?v=AG1w0eY37ag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I smell victory.

Considering what YouTube comments are usually like, they probably should have never allowed commenting if they didn't want something like this to happen. How stupid are they?

we have conquered this day

I'm amazed they even had comments

Oy vey the tragic bigotry

VICTORY FOR4CHAN

Oy vey such anti semitic comments

because they got the sample data needed to start aggressively filtering hate speech with bots, as well as targeting more things you enjoy with subliminal propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=V1KoJFs8ysg

This really was a monumental effort. Assuming all those dislikes are legit, that's a lot of people acting all at once. Some comment were getting 300 likes in a minute yesterday

>because they got the sample data needed to start aggressively filtering hate speech with bots
People have been disabling comments for years if it doesn't go their way. Nice try, though.

youtube has never intentionally left comments up for something controverial while continuously purging them periodically every 8 or so minutes

get ready for invasive algorithms that temporarily shadowbanning hate speech users

They had comments open to collect data. They got what they wanted.

You stupid goyim need to understand something, every shade of faggot is a mental illness that starves for attention; the more views you give these faggots, the more money you make for them and despite what you think, you're not hurting them, they thrive on you playing into their victim mentality identity politics.

As for you, OP, go fuck yourself and stay trapped in the EU.

FRENCHMAN I KNOW YOU ARE HERE. Your words were true as I have known many of the same things for years as would most seasoned Sup Forumsacks. Come drop more red pills for the glory of "Allah" as such independent thought is a product of my moderate Islam.

Weirdly Youtube comments aren't as bad as they used to be. It seems people are actually commenting on what the video is about now. That wasn't a thing in past.

They were probably expecting/wanting a circle jerk. All the transattentionwhores were hoping for some attention and comments about how awesome they are with this.

Any other video sites worthy of a mass exodus away from gaytube?

>Weirdly Youtube comments aren't as bad as they used to be
I think it's because of Google+, which shows your real identity.

>ITS TIME TO STOP! WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS?

Praise kek.

Bretty good video, m8

Why they even allowed comments and dislikes anyway? If they want to promote this kind of propaganda, why let people express themselves?

You asshole I spilled my beer laughing

Plenty of people are still using aliases. Myself included. But maybe the toobers are just finally feeling the shame from basically every other forum style community in the world.

Shit, I got it now. FFuuu

The only thing you can get Sup Forums to work together on is shitposting.

One day aliens are going to invade or something and Sup Forums actually going to be the most coordinated group of people on the planet.

victory is ours comrade

No one in Google visits Sup Forums

>youtube has never intentionally left comments up for something controverial while continuously purging them periodically every 8 or so minutes
source?

>who is m00t

Why on earth do they lump in the normal lookin gay people with the fucking nutters? Why hasnt anyone brought this up?
If i was a gay guy I would not want to be put in the same group as some of those creeps and the fat hairy pregnant guy with dreads.

WE GOT 200K DISKIKES!!! CONGRATS EVERYONE!!! NOW 300K!!!

200K 200K 200K 200K 200K 200K 200K 200K 200K 200K 200K 200K 200K 200K 200K 200K 200K 200K 200K 200K 200K 200K 200K 200K 200K 200K 200K 200K

j00t literally works at google now

Me last night. A shame that they removed it.

>7 million views
>winning
you goyim are just too good

>french

If anything this video will turn people away from this kind of faggotry.

7m people looking at the comments/like ration and seeing it's not okay.

That's a victory.

Why is it the people who wants the most respect give the least respect back.

Trans, fags and their enablers are some of the most backstabbing, passive aggressive people I've ever met. I'm from Hollywood, please burn it down.

>These people want to be respected, loved and most of all not be questioned, challenged or called out on their fucked up shit.

>If you want to be accepted to society, then you should be able to be strong enough when people call you out.

kek

THE GOYIM KNOW
SHUT IT DOWN
ABORT MISSION

They started to believe their own narrative. Silly, silly leftists.

youtube.com/watch?v=MdN0NXgjsn8
We've done it everybody.

Have you ever heard of Quebec?

That's my native language indeed.

I am #ProudTo/b/

you cheeky bastards

i fucking knew it would happen

>comments diabled

why is that even a thing

Nope.

Any one of them that even come close without being a liveleaks clone have been either sued out of existence, or just cannot compete anymore.

Youtube probably has more server space occupied than any other website on the internet, since video is so large by nature.

It's actually the literal plot of Silicon Valley to come up with a compression that would forever change video... And without it happening IRL, I don't see YouJew ever being overthrown. It's just so good overall. And the server space needed I'm sure is over 100,000 PetaBytes AT LEAST.

Simply hilarious.

They tried as hard as they could to censor all negative comments, but they finally realized it was an exercise in futility, and just disabled them.

God damn brit. You could have gotten a screenshot that didn't have a fucking wildebeest in it.

They silence our speech. JewTube should kys

That's why this video is so unpopular. Even I was having comments erased.

-t. faggot

yeah because obviously people base their opinion on dislikes on youtube videos.
we are beyond that already thats why it is spotlight..

>a thing

fucking kill yourself you fucking piece of shit

Alphabet Inc.'s end goal is to get so much data it can create something that thinks

the more you interact with their products the closer they get to figuring out how you think

you don't need a source, you know how to google for this information

>That's right, goyim get angry and click our videos so we can be showered in ad revenue

OY GAY

I can deal with regular gays but that pregnant chimera halfway through the video, that is fucking insane on another level...

You should come visit Québec. Beautiful women and it's almost 90% white. Garantied 100% white if you don't go to montreal.

tats not nice :(
no

Such good laughs with Sup Forums

I wonder if they even got permission to abuse these people's youtube videos to exploit on the youtube banner.

All of the poor people that were used in the video lives are now destroyed.

I don't understand how this is a victory. Taking down the fucking video would be victory. Shutting off the comments removes any possibility of disagreeing with their sick message.

This is only a victory in the "War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery" doublespeak.

I agree with user here. It would be winrar if they took the fag propaganda video down

UNDERRATED

I'm surprised they haven't disabled ratings either. I suppose they're still hoping to salvage it.

Was it removed because of reports?

I'd be impressed if the human counter insurgency is coordinated by 4chinz

Switch targets
Fuck him up Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=AG1w0eY37ag

You are incorrect. Now they get to keep spreading your message and you are not to be heard.

Is this what you call winning?

#ProudTo/b/

>I'm surprised they haven't disabled ratings either. I suppose they're still hoping to salvage it.

They can edit the ratings to be whatever they want. The "likes" will soon swamp the "dislikes" These people have no integrity.

That would be hilarious.

Fucking ridiculous that YT would sponsor a video that breaks their own rules.

>Considering what YouTube comments are usually like, they probably should have never allowed commenting if they didn't want something like this to happen. How stupid are they?

Because they really don't think that there are people who disagree with them. Oh! There are a few here and there. Mostly in Alabama.

The people who promote this crap, the SJWs, do not have a grasp on how the world actually is. They cannot comprehend reality.

First time seeing Afghanistan. Noice.

Remember 10 years ago when everyone was okay with this on Youtube? What happened? Isn't this suppose to be the current year?

>this fucking annoying editing
>bland faggot with no real opinion
>blatant advertising in the middle of the video
>4 million subscribers
wtf

>what is ad-block for 300 shekels

You quebecucks are doing a recruitment here in hueland, too bad I haven't touched a CNC machine for years.

AYY LMAO

My right to HATE THE FUCKING FAGGOTS......

...SHALL

...NOT

...BE

...INFRINGED

nigga you need to go to sleep, it's fucking 5AM

How about re-upload it, name it the same name and add "1" to the end.

keep spreading their message*

>tfw watched a youtube video today and saw an ad for the first time in almost 10 years

What the fuck is going on? Is adblock+ fucking up?

where is this from?

A shame that most of Hueland doesn't speak french. Great opportunity missed.

>Sam Hyde looking semi-human.
Where did you find this?

Implying Sup Forums actually have something to do with it.

The real active "raid" community is minimal nowadays, and you cant set up a bot to make google accounts.

"we" must be responsible for about 1 to 5% of the negative votes.

The actual population is getting fed off this shit.

Source for image?

Try reinstalling it, it happened to me a few months ago.

I think that's the really spooky thing illuminated by this incident.

The Internet was supposedly all distributed this and open source that and free expression etc...

But now it seems we've reached a point of really iron monopolies... And all the shitty content and now the SJW indoctrination is really rolling out in earnest. It's harder to avoid than network TV.

I'm thinking is stopping all YouTube use like I did all cable and TV years ago. Don't need all that filth in my house and being injected straight into my kids brains.

To hell with that, we're going straight Amish

It's from their "moms" skit on mde bruhs.

Great work guys. I just fear that they expected this all along, and this is just another part of our polarization. I can see them collecting data from our comments.

Shit, to any of you that put 'Trump 2016' in your gay hate post: they're going to screencap our comments and use it as anti gay Hillary propaganda in the wake of Orlando.

We have great capabilities of organizing, but we never look farther into it. Google did this to cause a disruption.

'Moms' by thankscomputer. Search it on JewTube