Is it your team's year this year?

who on the /promotion locomotion/ here?

who on the next train to /relegation station/ here?

>yfwdwwtcs

Please slay Nuno if he doesn't get promoted an ruins Ruben and Jota's career's

Jota scored an absolutely filthy banger against Milwall the other day, I can see us making 2nd

Jota is God Tier, and his younger brother is much better

Jota has started to absolutely rape Chump defences. He'll be in the Premier League next year one way or another.

How's that Anderson Talisca and Balotelli front two working out for Wolves this season?

That's not Based Leeds

Hope so

Has my boy Ruben done well?

>tfw when I got scouted and had trials for wolverhampton when I was younger

I choked tbqhwy lads.

Really good, forming a good partnership with Saiss bossing the midfield. Saiss has been absolute quality the last few games playing alongside players more his level, last season the poor fucker was on his own while cloggers like Dave Edwards had nothing to offer other than running in to the box trying to poach goals. Whole different story now Neves in in there.

After demolishing Hull City Tigers 5-0 at the mighty Pride Park Stadium, Derby County go on a fantastic run that brings them to the summit of the championship by the end of the season.

Vydra - 20 goals
Johnson - 15 goals
Martin - 15 goals
Nugent - 10 goals 20 assists

Delusion 100

Does Nuno put him playing!? He used to bench him a lot in Porto

So far he's played every league game.

Hoping Fulham make it back up, I miss watching their relegation battles with their American players.

Good

>tfw your boy is growing and will replace Busquets five years from now

Boro have got their shit together again. Karanka was good but the PL was too much.

>sheffield wednesday
looks great one game, not so much the next
get a consistent good run of form and keep both hooper and lee fit, and we may have a good shout. david jones in the middle will help bannan and lee to play their natural game

on paper the squad is strong, but hampered by carvalhal's commitment to one restrictive style of play that doesn't fulfil what the side can achieve, first year was great, last year was pretty dour.

hopefully saturday will be a good catalyst for a big run of form, just got to be more consistent.

we're going to be relegated for the first time in our history

Hoops

Get out, Julio Cesar club

>welves

>/promotion locomotion/
NOT SO FAST

FC Köln will shock the football world. Screenshot this.

>Buuuurmingham
pls kill me

REEEEEEEEEE!!!!! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU TIE WITH JOTA AT HIS PRIME!!!!!!!!? FUCK NUNO!

I miss the days of Sexy Mick

>Based
>Leeds

> your boy
It's Mendes boy you fucking idiot cuck.
You don't own your club no more.