Sup Forums's headphones of choice

What headphones do you guys use? How long have you had them for?

Pic related, it's the headphones I use. Audio-Technica ATH-M40X, just got 'em a couple of days ago.

I have no clue what those are, but they look fancy. What model?

Black are L300
Brown are 407
Have L300LE preordered
Srm-252s and Srm-006ts drivers
On the fence about ordering the Srm-353XBK

Nice, same here. I tried the M-50 and thought the bass was too boomy and the treble was too sharp. The M-40 is like an M-50 with a flatter frequency response. Despite being cheaper they sound way better to me.

Bump

I got the M50X's a few hours ago. Very nice, especially considering my last headphones were just apple earbuds.

Hi-fiman he-400

audiophiles know whats up

SHP9500s

Well, the 'headphone of choice' will probably always be the HD600's, but that doesn't really mean much. With headphones it's very subjective, even before taking into what you listen to the most.

Of course if you're just looking for an entry headphone, M50X's or HD590's are always gonna be what you want.

I use them everyday since 2015 and they are still working. I need to replace the pads and cables though.

ATH-IM02 dual-driver BAs + custom silicone molds. Had them for 3 years, changed the cable once. Can't find a worthy upgrade option for them.

if i'm a tinnitusfag i want open backs right

You want to open an artery

I've got minor tinnitus and can't hear it over closed or open backs. If yours is really bad then I guess open might help by adding more noise but surely any additional sound won't be noticeable compared to the music anyway right? Unless you're mainly gaming, I'd get open backed either way, sounds much better.

I have Aiaiai TMA-2s and swear by them. The modularity make them worth the slight price premium imo.
My main config is S03, H02, E04, C01. The sound signature is super crisp, especially for the high end. The earpads are super confy. I started with one pair but I have bought so many extra parts that now I have two. Highly reccomend them.

k550 still running since 2015. My only complain is the cables aren't detachable. Decent neutral headphones too

I got some Sony - MDR1000xs

Apple Airpods

They're pretty cool little earphones. They're wireless and aren't uncomfortable ones that go deep inside your ear canal like many other wireless earphones. Also the charge time lasts a while and the sound quality is good, and there's no annoying wire while walking around.

Would recommend for a bus ride/out of 10

akg q701's with a fiio e10k dac amp. Soundstage is something else.

You look like a faggot wearing them

wish i had the balls man

Beyerdynamic DT770

lmfao

MSR7 is the best closed headphone, nothing comes remotely close desu. So good.