How are you preparing for the Asian century?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcnChnrHwXg
youtube.com/watch?v=tKbFbjNUn4o
google.no/amp/s/www.thelocal.it/20170125/only-two-european-countries-are-more-corrupt-than-italy/amp
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/8085745/Half-of-Italians-have-extramarital-affairs-research-finds.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am literally starting to learn Japanese

why I can't have a sexy diy gf?

By marrying and impregnating an Asian female.

This.

>Asian century
Love this meme, as if America wouldn't rather send us all in a nuclear winter than letting China oust them
You are a disgrace to your own family, kill yourselves

By developing a plan to kill every panfaced gook, Chink and ricenigger on Earth

>

I will stop working in the factory and become a waiter again.
Chinese girls used to looooove getting pics with me.

>happiness, family and love? Hmpf! Real intellectuals (such as myself) appreciate being a lonely bitter faggot in mom's basement!

You mean "marrying an Asian panfaced runt because I'm too much of a beta to talk to women from my own race and she wanted that visa real bad"

Did you dress up as a butler or some British stereotype asians think when they think UK?

I'm sure your angst really turns on strong Italian liberated girls.

japanese are ded.

Fuck no. That was in Greece.
I used to wear a green or purple shirt to break the monotony of black and white.

They were dead funny, like...
OMG you look like a greek statue, and I was like wtf r u talking about,
you mad lass...

>if she isn't a submissive waifu like in my animes then she is a liberated feminist that likes to fuck niggers!
>angst angst angst angst
You are still in tie to divorce from your Asian wife, she is just interested in your oil money anyway. I just hope that you haven't had any disgusting halfbreeds yet

Whatever you say Giussop. Enjoy girls ditching you for a real alpha italian with money and mob connections. Then you can slink back home and tell everyone about it.

It doesn't mean that the US will be ousted. It means that Asia will take over as the second most influential region in the word and oust Europe as the US's most important trading partner and become the place where the Americans need to invest their time and resources. The US will still be on the top, but the Europeans will become less and less important.

>Giussop
Who is that, some anime character?
Also, enjoy your mentally ill children killing you in your sleep and then going on a shooting spree

>dressing like that in public
wtf I thought they were supposed to be modest you guys lied to me!

Still mad Shitaly is and always were the melting pot of Europe, huh? Enjoyed the Viking rape? What about those nigger slaves fucking your Roman girls? Or you know, that time French, Turk, Berber, Spaniards all ran trains on you?

Don't blame you though. Italian girls are ugly yet refuse you, which is why your "men" fucked Ethiopians and balkans instead

Imagine being this angry because someone told you the truth about your pathetic relationship with a disgusting subhuman that doesn't even love and is with you only to make other women of her race jealous. You are still in time, don't waste your life with some ugly slant, I'm sure there are lots of nice, beautiful Norwegian girls. Just let go of your insecurity, rid yourself of that monkey and get a woman that will actually love you and won't produce defective children

He can date an Asian girl if he wants to, fuck off.

Image being so autistic, that not only do you hate yourself, but you also hate every single rapegene you're made out of! All to feel less guilty about not being a pure superior being, and tell yourself "it's not that I don't get girls, I just don't want them! I'm a proud depressed and bitter incel!"

And yet you are wasting your self claimed superior genes by racemixing with a subhuman yellow monkey to produce mentally ill offspring that will hate you both. I guess that Norwegians want their country becoming like Italy after all

Way to ruin your pure nordic genes by mixing with a fake girlfriend who is attracted to your passport.

Howling, your ancestors would turn away in disgust at such a traitor.

did you dad ran off with an asian mail ordered bride when you were young? :DDDDDD

No, everyone here hates Asians and the pathetic "men" who date them

a hatred for something doens't come out of thin air you must've been cucked by an some guy who took your asian gf

It comes from seeing Asian immigrants and Asian tourists every day and realizing how much of a stinking pile of excrement they are

The same guys who moved to France and British isles? The guys who mixed with Irish and Scots until they were one themselves? Or do you mean the ones who settled on Sicily or Byzantium? Or maybe the ones who enslaved celtish girls and brought them to Iceland? What about the merchants who settled in current Israel and raised families there? Or the millions who left for murrica and bred with Anglos yet again? Perhaps you refer to the older generation of modern times? The ones who raised second and third families from carribean to Philippines, from Hong Kong to cape town?

You're not talking to a real Italian, probably some North African migrant with an inferiority complex. Just ignore him. Most Italians know to respect Asians. We even get represented more in Civ games, I don't think I've ever seen a single Civ game with Italy in it.

>uses "the melting pot of Europe" as an insult
>defends racemixing when it's about him fucking asian apes
Nice cognitive dissonance

I didn't say it was an insult though. Just facts, which is why it's so funny to see a severely mixed faggot thinking he's "pure" just because mom and dad lived in the same town.

Not him but the only Asians you see here are the ones married to beta white losers who couldn't get a real gf

Lol, such a comparable difference between Scots and Irish and Norwegians and Chinese. Just stop and find yourself a real gf.

>You're not talking to a real Italian, probably some North African migrant with an inferiority complex
I'm Italian though, ching chong fuck
>Most Italians know to respect Asians
LMAO, you have never been here, people hate you panfaced apes

You are the one that brought in genetics in the first place, I'm talking about your dignity as a human being

Yes, dignity as dictated by some autist on the internet having a fit. Surely every sane person will deny themselves if it means getting the approval from some shutin from a corrupt state and his definition of "real" dignity.

please more details? if you're mad at them just because of how they look then im sorry but you have autism

>I'm Italian though
No you're not. You're a LARPing immigrant. I've been told about your kind by real Italians. They say you like to roleplay and compensate for the fact that you're never accepted so you try to act superior and patriotic to a country you don't belong to because you really just feel inferior. You're probably Libyan or Syria or something. Italy is having a real problem with your kind right now. Expect to be deported soon.

It is. Anglo/irish/Scots are genetically different and vastly ugly compared to mainland Europe. My ancestors must have been drunk to touch your girls. But hey, at least a bunch of snowniggers cucked you out of your own rulership. Even your queen has more Norse genes than nasty Anglo genes.

No, dignity as dictated by social mores. There is a reason that WMAF relationships are looked down upon everywhere in the world
It's because they are thieving, deceitful cunts. You are probably Asian too, given your flag
Keep believing whatever you want, it's not like I care about the opinion of some ladyboy

我在学中文!

>Not learning only classical Japanese along with old kanji and hentaigana

>keep believing whatever you want, it's not like I care about the opinion of...
Now if you only realized this is what everyone feels when you start dictating how people should live!

You can keep pretending if you want. Just know I've already seen through you and discovered the subhuman face behind the monitor. :^)

pretty interesting, saved

they went full retard with へ though

Lmao Norge you're so Arsepained that your offspring will never be Norwegian.

A half Chinese person can never be Norwegian in the same way Mo Farah could never be English, and my offspring could never be Nigerian.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcnChnrHwXg

Our man Winston met the girl in OP

she has an exhibitionism fetish tho

I'm just voicing the opinion of the majority of your peers. If you want to ruin your life as well as that of your future children, go ahead

Good thing most people don't care about some arbitrary need to identity police themselves like your average stormtard and sjw. Keep fucking your sister so you'll keep your ego sated over muh pure lines. It's the only thing you can take pride of in your pointless bitter existence.

I'm not pretending, and I don't think I'm being acting "superior and patriotic" when I say that Asians are subhumans and that pretty much all barring weaboos and betas that date Asians Italians think the same

No, you're parroting retarded memes as spoonfed to you by Sup Forums. If you know you're right, why not push for miscegenation laws? Surely you have the support of the masses? Or are you just another slactivist who thinks people give a shit about your opinions on the internet?

It's strange how nowadays this thinking is considered bad.

I've never seen such anger, maybe your people would have invented more than a cheese slicer in its history if you channeled this into creativity. Sad!

>Sup Forums
Again, you don't need to be some altrighter retard to hate Asians, you just need to
A: not be a desperate virgin beta
B: have met at least one Asian
You clearly failed on one of these two points
>slactivist
There is no need for miscigenation laws, since the peer pressure is enough to keep all but the most diehard weaboos from seeking relationships with Asian women

Now I see. You're a regular concerned kekistani. So cucked you worship a German leader on the opposite side of the planet. Why not ask him what he thinks about gays and interracial marriage?

Ah yes, who doesn't fear the peer pressure of a 100 angry virgins writing their opinions on Sup Forums?

M8, you should fix your pathetic country for corruption, cultural laziness, whore culture and poverty before you pretend to be an example for everyone else. Clearly your "pure" state is a wonder to behold!

Why are you so angry sweetie - is being a nihilist not working out for you? Is your gf Chinese - did you knock her up and feel angry at knowing your kids won't be Norwegian and feel like you have to defend civic nationalism?

如果你学习中文,你就会有中国女朋友.
你对中国女朋友没有兴趣吗?

每个人知道最好的女朋友从中国来的

Holy fuck

>Ah yes, who doesn't fear the peer pressure of a 100 angry virgins writing their opinions on Sup Forums?
No, but you fear the peer pressure of your family, friends and coworkers, but I guess you cut ties with your family, don't have any friends and are NEET, so that would explain why you don't feel it
>Clearly your "pure" state is a wonder to behold!
Again with this racial bullshit. You seem pretty fixated on genetics for being so anti-Sup Forums

manufacturing is an essential sector to master to be able to compete in the market during the asian century, IMO.

I'd like to be a manufacturing industrialist.

youtube.com/watch?v=tKbFbjNUn4o

At first, Lure Hsu (41) stunned millions of people because of her youthful looks but it wasn’t long until people realized she’s not the only one in the family looking half her age.

Lure’s two sisters, Sharon (36) and Fayfay (40), both also look like they’re students.

Not to mention their mother… who is a retired dancer, could easily be mistaken as their sister, but turns out she’s 63.

How cute, you'll make up stories to feel like you're right! Is this what desperation looks like?

>let me tell you about your people and culture

As expected from an undereducated Italian. Shocker is, Norway and Norwegians generally don't give a single shit about your autistic dissonance on what "Everyone thinks" (as in everyone must agree with me!)

Racial bullshit? So you agree that race got nothing to do with it, yet froths at the idea of someone you'll never meet dates someone else?

>Shocker is, Norway and Norwegians generally don't give a single shit about your autistic dissonance on what "Everyone thinks" (as in everyone must agree with me!)
Just because you are an uprooted nihilist doesn't mean that your countrymen are all like you
>Racial bullshit? So you agree that race got nothing to do with it, yet froths at the idea of someone you'll never meet dates someone else?
Yeah, let's ignore issues like the fact that Asians are hideous to gaze upon, that they only seek white guys for status and that your children will be mentally ill

>I have never been to Norway or met Norwegians
>but let me tell you what they think
Nothing is as hilarious than seeing an all knowing sperg insist his delusions is the norm. Have fun with your little crusade. Maybe some gangsters/cops will think you're too funny to beat up when you can't afford protection money. Or maybe Giovanni will feel pity for you when he fucks your wife, seeing how extramarital affairs are common in your broke nation.

who the fuck names her child fayfay

also it only proves that asians have no soul

>I've never been to Italy or met Italians
>but let me tell you what life in Italy is
:^)
>Nothing is as hilarious than seeing an all knowing sperg insist his delusions is the norm
Not as hilarious as seeing a yellow fever autist defend his buttugly Asian waifu to such extents

Someone who wants their daughter to have a cute name

by learning the wrong asian language

Mere googling it gives thousands of studies and research. But here's the first links.
www.business-anti-corruption.com/country-profiles/italy
google.no/amp/s/www.thelocal.it/20170125/only-two-european-countries-are-more-corrupt-than-italy/amp

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/8085745/Half-of-Italians-have-extramarital-affairs-research-finds.html

Now feel free to post proof that Norwegians on average share your retarded delusions.

imagine your mother named you fayfay

Here.
Also
>some UK gossip rag
>reliable source
LMAO

I'm a guy so fayfay wouldn't work.
Also it's only "fayfay" because they're westernising it.

霏霏 is a common chinese name

Nah. Real Italians love Asians and are thankful for them. Ever since Marco Polo brought back what he learned from Asia and started the Italian Renaissance using Asian knowledge. That's how I know you're not a real Italian. Because you don't even know the country's history.

What the fuck? How? There's no way that isn't plastic surgery right?

If you're a 60 year old man married to that, would you care if plastic surgery was involved?

>Ever since Marco Polo brought back what he learned from Asia and started the Italian Renaissance using Asian knowledge
>this is what Asians actually believe
You might want to learn about a little thing called "fall of the Eastern Roman Empire". Besides, Marco Polo was just the most popular of the merchants that went to Asia because of his book, but there were hundreds of others thorough all the middle ages, and the most they brought back in terms of cultural advancement were descriptions of men with one single giant foot

He's a Muslim nigger, his opinions don't matter.

Hell no, but I just want to know how that's even possible. If not plastic, how much water do they drink? How do they eat? What products do they use?

mfw Italians and Nordic insult each others on internet but love each others in reality

Good genetics applied daily to the face.

Yeah I know. I just want him to admit what he is. It's always niggers with inferiority complexes that try to act like they "hate" those who are clearly superior to them.

By being white and only dating Asians. I have to go back to the states for a few months to graduate and then I will be in China or Indonesia. Japan is too expensive.

>Indonesia
>Asians
( ?_?)

I wonder what the dad looks like

You're not even trying anymore, are you? I might as well post the 50 year old italian millionaire with his African gf and say it represent all Italians. Then again, it would explain why so many of you fucked tribals.

>If not plastic
Put it this way, you've seen what people really look like when they're old and go through intense plastic surgery. At best, they come out looking uncanny and spoopy af like Cher.

So it can't be all surgery even if that's part of the explanation. What kind of surgery keeps a 60-year-old looking young and athletic like a teenager in both face and body?

The Norwegian needs mental help.

They are except west papua.

He is the only one insulting my country, I never said anything bad against Norwegians in general, but autists like him are unable to not generalize or insult whole groups of people
>fucking Scots, Sicilians and Finns is ok because my ancestors did it
>but fucking Africans is not because your ancestors did

I didn't say it wasn't though. I'm not the one being furious at people fucking people outside their hometown. Stop applying your views as mine.

You are the one furious at people telling you things as they are and insulting whole countries because one guy disagrees with your shameful life choices

And you post a 3/4 Chinese as an example

Stop replying to him. He's just a shitskin migrant Muslim nigger trying to get attention.

I'm convinced. Your lack of evidence really made me wake up.

maybe maybe not. Who cares? there is a chinese minority there and I speak some chinese anyways so I'd do better with a chinese girl in a cheap ass country anyways.

Again with this shit. Italians don't like Asians, period, no amount of wishful thinking on your part will change that. And why do you care anyway, were you looking for an Italian sugar daddy or something?
I hope your sarcasm will help you dealing with the boundless hate your children will feel towards you