Denmark defends circumcision as a human right - even though 75% are against it

Vilhelm Carlström, June 16, 2016

>Even though a large majority of Danes are against the circumcision of boys, and even though the circumcision of girls is strictly prohibited in Denmark, the government has now officially accepted that it's a human right for parents to circumcise their sons.

>The Local reports that a YouGov survey from 2014 showed that 74% of Danes were against the circumcision of boys, while only 10% supported the practise. Despite that, about 1000-2000 boys ar circumcised each year in Denmark, according to the CPH Post.

>Since 2014, the matter has been reviewed but without much to show for it.

>In 2015, Denmark decided to delete its registry of circumcised individuals, reports the Local. Now, in a report to the United Nations the Danish government officially accepts an Egyptian convention which recognizes circumcision as a human right, writes CPH Post.

>The basis is that circumcision of boys is rarely associated with medical complications, when performed under medical supervision, and that it's viewed as a religious expression and therefore falls under the freedom of religion right.

>Circumcision of boys will therefore remain legal as it complies with Danish law and is carried out by a doctor.

Male circumcision can lead to a more problematic sex life.

>Contrary to claims that circumcision in males is unproblematic, however, a Danish study published in the International Journal of Epidemiology in 2011 finds that circumcision leads to frequent orgasm difficulties in Danish men. The study also finds that women who are the sexual partners of circumcised men also have significantly higher orgasm difficulties, more problems with painful intrcourse (dyspareunia), and more often feel a sense a incomplete fulfillment of sexual needs.

Other urls found in this thread:

nordic.businessinsider.com/the-danish-government-defends-circumcision-as-a-human-right---even-though-75-are-against-it-2016-6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nordic.businessinsider.com/the-danish-government-defends-circumcision-as-a-human-right---even-though-75-are-against-it-2016-6

>circumcision of boys is rarely associated with medical complications
But that's not true.

>and therefore falls under the freedom of religion right
When the fuck did religious freedom start superseding body autonomy on the human rights scale? Some kike judge in San Francisco accepted the same retarded argument from the (((ACLU))) when they tried to get it on the ballot to ban it.

In a way every circumcision has complications.

They pretty much all ablate the ridged band.

They remove almost all the penile dartos muscle.

And they cause disordered neural growths to form in the circumcision scar.

Anyone "operating" under the impression that circumcision just involves removing "a little skin" is tragically mistaken.

It's only because Christians don't do it, if Christians did it would be banned right away

Tons of Christians in the US practice it because they want to be a little bit more like their Jewish masters like the good goys they are. It isn't banned because that would be offensive to the various flavors of sand people that think they have to do it to make God love them.

Woah woah woah. Christians do it

That's the US most Christians don't
Not really darkies and Americans mostly

>That's the US most Christians don't
Yeah I'm aware.

>Christianity is classed a mental illness
>You also haven't a right to a penis

>Denmark
>mark

>a human right for parents to circumcise their sons
>it's viewed as a religious expression
The child is not the property of the parents, because you simply cannot own another human, therefore you have no right to compromise the integrity of your child's body, no matter what YOUR (not your child's) religion is.

Fucking disgusting. Permanently altering a person's body without their consent should only be allowed when the procedure is life saving.

Every time this is debated, a bunch of kikes fill the news papers with MUH RELIGIOUS FEELS. Fucking kikes.

I am not Jewish and I am circumcised. My cock is beautiful and I wouldn't have it any other way.

You know, I am circumcised and I actually can't imagine what sex must be like if I wasn't. Everyone says I am missing out on a whole bunch of pleasure, but I have to rub one out within ten minutes of having sex to not orgasm just putting it in. Make all the premature jokes you want, but I am almost faint after orgasm as it is. If being uncircumcised would have been more pleasurable I am probably lucky I did have it done or I would have a permanent cum stain on my pants from every time I walk.

>premature ejaculation because of busted nerve ends is a good thing you guys

Fuck off.

It's good that you're happy with your situation.

Not every cut guy is.

Hate to break it to you but the grapes are anything but sour

Mob rule loses again. Hallelujah.

I guess what we really need is some guy who was circumcised as an adult to give us a before and after comparison.

Would we allow parents to have their infant's left eye removed if their ancient religion that was widely practiced demanded it due to the belief that a demon resides in there at birth? No, we would not, because such a notion is horrifyingly stupid. People wanting to permanently disfigure a child whom cannot give informed consent due to some batty religious belief? Fuck that. That simply goes too far.

If we would not allow it with an eye, we should not allow it with a penis. There is simply no good reason to remove healthy tissue that is THERE FOR A REASON.

>muh dick
Hedonistic Godless heathen detected. Don't you have a bull to prep?

IMBECILE.

Fuck those childmolesting jews, they deserve the blood eagle each and one of them, including any parents that allow those scumbags to suck on your sons dick.

Jews are worse than moohamed's clan of fuckwits. At least the mudslimes will test if we still have gravity by throwing some degenerates out of towers.

Man, the voice in which I read that comment made my night.

I read it in Mandark's voice.