en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taranis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vote Remain

it stormed here in texas a while back

thunder so loud it sounded like an explosion and a fucking tornado

PRAISE KEK

LEAVVVVVVVVIN THE KEBAB BEHIND

the weather machines have been turned on, they will do anything to stop us

ITS PROJECT FEARS HARRP LAST RESORT, SCARE PUBLIC MAKE WANT TO VOTE REMAIN FOR SECURITY

I'm so fucking worried you're going to get Jewed because of the Jo "Refugees r gud 2 me" Cox sacrifice.

>Jo "Refugees r gud 2 me" Cox sacrifice.

"Hey Refugees.. Me love you long time."

Glory to the allfather, may his amphibian greatness protect all on the blessed path to salvation.

KEK

PRAISE KEK

It's not Kek

It's Ba'al, the storm god
He's here

>It's not Kek
>It's Ba'al, the storm god
>He's here

Ba'al! Of Course!

First he brought us the crane now brings us the Brexit!

BEADY has returned!

PRAISE!

If this post has repeating digits then Kek will make sure Brexit wins

Britain will not be allowed to exit. Get used to it now.

Britain is just another state in the Union now. Like Arkansas or Florida.

I guess not

Had a sore head for the past few hours OP and plenty of power cuts up in the Scotlands . Aint heard the thunder though

Aren't the globalists a pawn of Ba'al? Isn't that why they rebuilt is temple in LONDON.

LORD BAAL KING OF LIGHTNING COUSIN OF KEK

HEAR MY PRAYERS

STRIKE DOWN THE REMAINERS
THEY FEAR THE LIGHTNING
THE BREXIT IS THE RIDER OF LIGHTNING

Kek, I implore you to divert some of your Trump Meme Magic towards the BritBongs! Free them.

Rolling for tribute...

Praise KEK

Thunder being heard here too Britbro

Good luck the Commonwealth is pulling for you even if our cucked leaders aren't

He is here

Praise Kek

God is beautiful and glorious. All praise and glory belongs to Him.

Don't give up this chance Britain patriots! Remember that it is God that establishes the borders.
Acts 17:24-28King James Version (KJV)

24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;

26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:

28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

>hurr durr muh imaginary frog
Fucking cringe. Worse than mlp or furfag shit.

Kill yourselves faggots.

Reminder, the media narrows polls to attract viewers for ongoing stories. Predictive markets have a better record than polls. Remain will win.

I hardly see how it would matter anyways. The EU isn't forcing you to allow Anjem Choudry and his friends. Plenty of eastern EU members have stood up to islam. It's Britain which is wrong.

how long until first results come in?

Checked

Fuckin eh meme magic

CHECKED

kek is a friend to all.

Zero Hedge released an article on how a few betters with big cash deposits were skewing betting results. You can't go by the bets on this one either.

No first results. Just final will be reported. Around 6pm EST?

PRAISE BE TO BRITAIN VIA KEK!

LEAVE WILL WIN!

I need the pic of brit pepe crashing the EU plane

praise kek

Let the thunder roar across the British skies like a great lion. Good luck, Britain! Take back your future!

Probably not until Friday evening.

It's not a local or parliamentary election - seats don't matter. So even if some little village counted up all their two dozen votes before midnight, it doesn't matter. It's a tally of the total amount of remain votes vs the total amount of leave votes in the whole country, from Cornwall to the Shetlands.

The tumbnail looks like tits

This is for you, Kek.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taranis

Their will probably be some small insignificant region racing to be the first to declare at around 11:00pm BST

best I've got senpatchi

>HAS
It contains 222

you must be le great at parties :^)

>thunder
That's Ba'al, my man.

Customized specially for you, my American friend.

3 hours to polls open, i think
so not till tomorrow US time

I made this early in the day after shitposting in favor of Brexit all day using the book of revelations as proof

What's up mortals

PRAISE KEK, LET IT STORM DOWN UPON THE REMAINKEKS. STRIKE THEM DOWN WITH YOUR GLORIOUS MEME MAGIC

Fuck my lack of comprehension. I'm fucking scared shit, my shitposting and painting has coincideded with reality.

I have no one else to tell this too. Im fucking losing my mind here

kek, please bless this thread with many dubs

Are there more Kek statues in stock yet?

Ba'al is a faggot, and kek is a bigger faggot, do you retards actualy believe this shit?

Please kek give the willpower to our bong friends to finally leave the EU.