Justified characters ranked

Justified characters ranked.

Chart in first comment below.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QwFiPa20AuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mags as elder God tier

Raylan and Boyd tied for Dug Coal together Tier

Everything else ranges from ok to outstanding.

>Art tier:
Art

great rankings

>file too big to upload
well...shit

How do you fuck up text and a collection of thumbnails? Did you do every single fucking character in the show?

Also cant u just screenshot it

i need to watch this show again... any other show around that is well written, entertaining and with some action like this one?

goddamn i forgot about this show and how much i loved it

gonna rewatch. thanks, user

>you will never hear "ahhhaHAAAAA RAYYMUND GIBBONS" ever again

at least based Walton is getting good roles now, Vice Principals is comedykino

Banshee and Fargo

I can't enjoy Vice Principals because I can't stand Danny McBride. Wish I could so I could watch Walton, but I just can't.

>WAH IF IT ISNT MAH OL' FRAND RAYMOND GIBBONS. AND TO WHUT, MIGHT AH AKS DO WE OWE THIS HONOR?

>Hello Boyd.

I'm just watching it through for the first time, it's such a great show

I thought that Sup Forums didn't like Justified

NIGGER WHAT

>Banshee

Man, HBONordic fucked me over so bad with that. I thought the show sounded interesting so I fired it up. Only the people who designed the system were fucking retarded, so it started the first episode of the third season or something, where they're getting revenge. I thought it was a weird cold opening. Completely put me off watching it.

How hard could it be to design a streaming service so it doesn't show you the newest season when you press on the "HEY CHECK OUT THIS SHOW!" banner?

You wildin' user

Is this show an accurate representation of life in Kentucky?

you're confusing it with sons of anarchy

no it's not even supposed to be

Reminder that the documentary Harlan County USA might as well be a prequel, as it shows in vivid clarity the world Boyd and Raylan were born into

youtu.be/QwFiPa20AuU

I have the same problem but it's manageable since he's not the only main. I can't stand eastbound and down.

To be fair, justified has shitloads of great side characters. Art, Tim, Nelson, choo-choo, jody dewey, all probably deserve their own tiers

>art has to run despite his knees episode

on a scale from 0 to 10, with 0 being the worst, how good of a dad was Arlo?

It's a testament to Raylan's mom and other people around him that he didn't become a mean loveless crook like his dad.

>it's a Tim talks about his boner episode

>it's a Gutterson'd episode

>the last thing that ever happens on the show is Raylan betraying Boyd's friendship by lying to him
what the fuck, man

That seemed about on par for their friendship desu

>It's a Loretta's getting perved on episode

It was to keep the cycle from continuing, user. Of course Raylan would be for that shit.

I haven't watched the show in forever, did Raylan and Winona ever get back together?

yep

is their nu-marriage total garbage like it was originally?