How the hell does anyone still take p4k seriously?

How the hell does anyone still take p4k seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9cUgq-u6nZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They don't

>banger-smithing

I just went blind after Redding this I'm using Siri to finnesse this post Fuck you pitchfork you took away my eyesight!

Who?

B A N G E R - S M I T H I N G
A
N
G
E
R
-
S
M
I
T
H
I
N
G

new meme incoming

was gonna make fun of this too

they could have retained some credibility if they continued being the voice they were in 2008. trouble was they got greedy and knew where the money was. literally sold their magazine's voice and credibility for success.

Modern p4k writing ranges from almost acceptable to lol-tier. There's just enough of the former that they're able to trick plebs into thinking they know what they're talking about

They're not a bad source for entry level indie shit. I don't think anyone actually reads their reviews.

Reminder that Beyonce is a Venus of our times

fake

Link to the article, can't find it for some reason???

could be removed already. i know they removed ian cohen's review of pic related only seconds after it was posted

they removed a review of yung dolphs album. They also removed Paysage d'Hiver Das Tor review. I don't understand them as a company.

yeah they removed it pretty quickly cause some people on twitter got mad at them for giving a BNT to a white kid singing about being black

music is clearly the lowest form of art

yeah
everyone just looks at the score

>trap
>Winnetka, Illinois
lol

The only people who take pitchfork seriously are those who makes threads asking why people take pitchfork seriously.

Look on their instagram and twitter and you will see people who take them very seriously

This is from a satirical podcast called Episode 1 lmao. Specifically the ep called GoochTV Presents: Four out of Five Stars. It's funny as hell

aw man

that's just brooklyn

black flanders youtube.com/watch?v=9cUgq-u6nZ0

WHOLE CREW SMOKING ORC