I'm pro choice because I don't believe in the government controlling what women do with their bodies

I'm pro choice because I don't believe in the government controlling what women do with their bodies

I support same sex marriage because I don't give a fuck what gays do, and it's not the government's business

I believe in environmental regulations because I'm not an asshole who wants to destroy the world

I support raising the mininum wage to $10.10 since economists say it's the logical thing to do

I don't support cutting spending since it is more beneficial for the economy to raise taxes

I support the decriminalization of drugs since the war on drugs is retarded

I support Obamacare since I believe everyone has the right to affordable healthcare (I don't support it 100% but it's an improvement from what we had before)

I'm ok with taking in refugees because I'm not an ashhole (it's only 10000)

Am I a libcuck for having rational views?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/04/26/upshot/economists-actually-agree-on-this-point-the-wisdom-of-free-trade.html?_r=2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority
politifact.com/texas/statements/2015/nov/25/cynthia-meyer/cynthia-meyer-says-more-black-babies-are-aborted-n/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's only 10000
That's where it starts.

>muh feelings
SJW tier logic there friendo

You're a libcuck for thinking your views are rational.

>I don't support cutting spending since it is more beneficial for the economy to raise taxes
>I support raising the mininum wage to $10.10 since economists say it's the logical thing to do
nytimes.com/2015/04/26/upshot/economists-actually-agree-on-this-point-the-wisdom-of-free-trade.html?_r=2

kys

>I believe in forcing people to do things when I believe its morally correct

I support the TPP. Your point?

>because I'm not an ashhole

This is libcuck 101. If you think this is an actual justification for anything, you're a faggot of the highest order.

Thanks for playing.

1. I think it should only be given to rape victims, anything else is a waste of tax dollars
2. I agree
3. Also agree
4. Minimum wage isn't meant to be living wage, if it were increased, it would cost more to employ people and less people would actually get employed. Big corporations could handle it, but it would kill small business owners
5. Disagree, taxes shouldn't be raised, people are unhappy with them as it is
6. Disagree, the war on drugs is retarded, but drug degeneracy shouldn't be legal
7. Kind of agree
8. DELET THIS, NO RAPEFUGEES ALLOWED

>I'm ok with taking in refugees because I'm not an ashhole
Read: I don't live in a community they'll be invading.

Why shouldn't the government be able to control what women do with their bodies? They're the ones that are going to foot the bill for her medical bills when she gets cervical cancer from having her uterus scraped her whole teenage years.

The government has every right, just like banning certain drugs or chemicals, it should be able to ban practices that endanger their citizens' health.

>TTP
>free trade
Ha-ha-ha, no. TTP is a set of outright retarded regulations to PREVENT free trade.

I'm sure you know more than the majority of economists

You realize some of these directly opose each others? even the ones you got correct were for the wrong reasons.

Explain

>asking your question with a built in assumption
>that your views are rational
Guess you're not just a cuck but also retarded

>I support same sex marriage
>I support marriage at all
Nice.

I'm pro choice because it's literally self imposed eugenics for niggers, spics, liberals and other undesirables, while white conservatives don't participate.

There's no logical reason to oppose abortion, just the moral appeal of "muh feelings"

Numbers 1, 2, and 6 directly oppose 3, 4, 5, and 7. Youre literally saying you have a right to decide what to do with your body but not your business, property or money because daddy government knows whats best.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority

You sound great, actually. I thought all hope was lost in Sup Forums but nice, very very nice.

The refugees isn't a rational view, it's grounded firmly in emotional thinking.

Yes, the Atlantic Ocean makes it theoretically easier to screen these people, and yes, we're better off than Europe.

That doesn't mean exporting Islamic culture, or any foreign culture with foreign values is good for Americans.

Nationalism matters.

I'm pro choice because this wouldn't happen otherwise
politifact.com/texas/statements/2015/nov/25/cynthia-meyer/cynthia-meyer-says-more-black-babies-are-aborted-n/

If George Soros needed a bone marrow transplant to live, and I was the only match on earth, should I be obliged to give it to him?

In the eyes of the law, the same issue of bodily autonomy that we apply to abortion could apply equally to any situation. Your argument that since George Soros is an evil man and the fetus has done no wrong does not hold weight, because the law protects evil men equally.

I support one thing because of this non sequitur about muh feels

And I support this other thing because of this other non sequitur that is also about my feels.

You're right, we should ban guns as they can be dangerous to a person's health.

Dumbass.

If you understand the counter arguments than you understand that your views are rational from a perspective, and you also understand that your views are not the only rational views.

Or you're completely up your own ass have no intention of even considering why people might sisagree.

>I support bringing in millions of shitskins coming in and changing the demographic and culture of this country.

This is why liberals need to be genocided.

>cisagree
Holy shit I found the next SJW term

I support X because I'm not an asshole
I support Y because I'm rational
I support Z because someone says to

I think a group of armed mercenaries paid with money stolen from me and others every year should impose and enforce what a bunch of old people in DC say, but only if they say mostly what I want :^)

>blanket-philosophy that doesn't account for instances where abortion may be necessary

I also support gay marriage, so long as it is decided at a state-level, no beef here.

>implying your broad term "environmental regulations" will prevent world destruction

>can't form a factual opinion of his own, so generalizes that "economists" say 10.10 is a good number without any consideration of inflation

>doesn't understand how much Americans, especially the wealthy, are taxed; doesn't consider tax breaks and many other factors. Must not pay taxes

>implying any federal drug policy is effective; sound reasoning skills expressed

>Again, either you dont work or you somehow dont pay Obamatax on "your" paycheck.

>fuck refugee propaganda

Yeah you're definitely a libcuck. But at least you're aware of it. And aftet all, libcucks love awareness.

>If George Soros needed a bone marrow transplant to live, and I was the only match on earth, should I be obliged to give it to him?

The difference is that the woman's body is also the baby's body. They are extensions of eachother.

It wasn't stolen or taken from the woman by the baby; it's its rightful body. Eventually, they will be separate entities, but while it's in the fetus, they both share a body.

It belongs to both...

It can never rightfully be george soros' body so the analogy breaks down.