Why is Marvel so much better at making films than DC?

why cant comicucks die?

congrats, youre better than the retarded kid dc, doesnt mean theyre not shit

Marvels knows what people want.

DC has no idea what people want and they're trying desperately to catchup to Marvel.

found the false-flagging dcshill look at him and laugh, marvelbros

>BE marvelTard
>Use RT score to justify Quality

Fucking hell this board is going to hell

I think DC's recent movies are shit but I can't understand how any legitamite critic can give Marvel's capeshit those high scores and still be respected.

dc sucks dumbass, suicide squad is probably the this worst thing from 2016

me and my friend fell asleep during ironman vs captain america. I guess capeshit isn't for us. imo both marvel and dc is shit

Why is the Dark Knight not listed in the DC section?

better version

Because its on another league compared to current capeshit.

I love marvel movies but they're never more then a 4/5 for me. All the thor movies were like 3/5, all the cap movies are like 2/5 (CW was more like a 4/5 but it's not a cap movie), iron man 1 was a 4/5 but 2 and 3 feel like direct to TV movies esp 3 (they ruined the source material on that one), ant man is the most overrated out of all of them it's the most average movie ever and GOTG was pretty good 4/5.

>Thor 2

Rt 66%

Thor 2 had comfy Asgard, always like the design of that world

Because then we'd have to list all of Marvel's awful movies before the MCU too, and that just wouldn't be fair.

>>mass produced turds vs 2 two interesting movies and a bad movie.png

>green eyeballs

Strong top down leadership with a cohesive vision for the entire franchise that focuses on having fun.

Snyder tries and fails more often then not.
Marlel never tries thus ensuring mediocre results every single time.

Because it's not capeshit.

both are shit

It's not part of the DC extended universe.

I'd argue that DC has been having a "strong top down leadership"
they're betting everything on Snyder

They aren't. Marveldrones will like anything whereas enlightened DC connoisseurs will on support quality like Man of Steel

for me MoS was bullseye and BvS was 90% bullseye and the remaining 10% merely decent, but unworthy of such a creative vision (from interesting to merely competently done "franchise starter".)

(I really dislike the shared universe idea, despite bvs being exceptional... the upcoming star wars onslaught and the constant barrage of vomit from marvel are bad enough)

That's poor leadership then.

DCEU is a fucking mess and Suicide Squad is probably the worst movie of the year but if you posted all those Marvel scores and haven't figured out they buy the praise, you're retarded