Selene V.S Blade (Movie version only)

Selene V.S Blade (Movie version only)

All gadgets

Fight takes place downtown Manhattan

Selene would turn Blade into a smear on the wall, she has centuries of experience and the vampires in her world have super-speed. He wouldn't be able to lay a finger on her

She also becomes immune to sunlight at the end of the second movie so his UV shit wouldn't work

blade would win because women are weak

That may be true, but her weakness is a black man with a big dick. Blade has the edge.

selene is a laugahble wannabe, there's no comparison.

also, the underworld movies suck dick, while the orginal blade is a comicbookmovie classic and was way ahead of its time.

>I don't like the Underworld movies therefore Blade would win
nice logic there

blade is a well made movie first and a great comicbook movie second.
underworld on the other hand is on the same level as the resident evil movies, but without the entertaining stupidity.

Oh god I almost choked on my food. Top Kek

Blade reboot when?

Selene loses to his BBC and gets blacked.

Blade 1 & 2 are decent movies but nothing special. The first Underworld is better than either, if only barely

But it doesn't matter because regardless of the quality of the movies themselves, Selene is obviously the more powerful character. Being cooler doesn't make you a better fighter

>and was way ahead of its time.

this.

-no origin story
-the female sidekick is neither a damsel in distress, a love interest nor a tough badass gurl and has actually something meaningful to contribute to the plot.

meanwhile we're 10 years into the MCU and disney is still incapable of writing a decent female character.

Blade is a victim of the white male vampire imperialist oppression, so Selene would not even fight him.

She would ask him to take off his pants, give him a rimjob as reparation for her kind's evil deeds,
and proceed to suck his big black cock while playing with his balls before she accepts it into her tight vagina.

>Selene would win, Blade doesn't even stand a chance. Seriously, there's no way that outdated guy could beat me.

Kate pls

>centuries of experience and the vampires in her world have super-speed.
You just described what blade fights on a daily basis

Actually Marvel has aquired Blade rights, along with Ghost Rider and Punisher, about a year ago. And Punisher is in Netflix series and Ghost Rider in Agents of Shield. Blade is coming, probably quite soon, with magic added to MCU after Dr.Strange.

>mfw posting this

Selene gets BLACKED

Would watch desu

Ghost in the shell vs blade runner
Who would win?

hardly

the vampires he fights are stronger and faster than normal humans, sure, but the older vampires in Underworld are so fast it's borderline teleportation

he would barely be able to keep his eyes on someone like Selene let alone land a punch

Has Beckinsale ever been BLACKED in a film?

I'd rather see her get WOLFED

>this
ma nigga Blade is superior

m-more