Trump's speech

youtu.be/xUW2-MUonbo
What did you guys think? I didn't think it was one of his best actually. Sure he called out Clinton for being a corporate owned shill but whenever he tries to talk about other stuff he really doesn't say much. How did he do?

Other urls found in this thread:

bigstory.ap.org/a0eecb48c6c84aaa9cdad9141fbcd09c
npr.org/2016/06/22/483090531/trump-just-gave-the-speech-republicans-have-been-waiting-20-years-to-hear
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All lies. Drumpf is finished

bigstory.ap.org/a0eecb48c6c84aaa9cdad9141fbcd09c

I'm not clicking this shit.
Next time post archive.

>but whenever he tries to talk about other stuff he really doesn't say much. How did he do

i disagree, he put everything important in this speech and at the same time rekt hillary hard

OUT SHILL OUT!

>Implying I'm clicking that shit

I bet you don't even get paid to be such a faggot shill.

>factories moving overseas to Mexico

There is a missing "and" in that sentence

>Slate

Cool story. Why didn't you use AlexJones?

It's legit. It's the associated press. It feels really weasley, but I'm too worn out to blow this bullshit out point by point. Anybody else up to the task, in case libshits try to wheel this out?

HAHA

Its over you Shill faggots.

Pack your bags. Better yet, I will enjoy November as the Liberal tears come streaming down and mass suicides commence.

>associated press
>legit

I just googled trump speech and every headline i see from slate about trump is usually negative so i was a bit surprised to see this.

>every headline i see from slate about trump is usually negative

Cool story. Work on your research skills. They are shit.

now he is so calm and colected, it was all part of his masterplan? this change..

>Shill

Is Hillary begging for money on Sup Forums? No. That would be Trump and Trumpkin. If you wanna see a shill just go to the OP of Trump General.

drumpf is finished, dude killed the republican party too

>The Facts
>there was no U.S. invasion of Libya

yeah, no need for a US troop base invasion when you funded the rebels.

Even the history channel shows documentaries about the CIA head literally funding the attacks on the head of Libya because he was mad of his actions

cuck harder shill faggot

The speech was pretty good. I didn't really get into it, really.

It might be effective, I don't even know. There aren't even a lot of undecided voters anyways and if any of the main news networks play it like CNN they'll just scream LIES LIES LIES.

Pic related said on Twitter he liked it though.

Maybe their Jew sense can tell that Kushner is now in charge of Trump.

It's not hard to attack an actual criminal, which Hillary certainly is. That Trump is struggling as much as he is, is disappointing.

he got slate to say that? holy fuck this guy is amazing.

Yeah that seems like grasping semantics.

We inserted special forces, we launched missles from ships into Libya, funded the rebels and armed them + got all of NATO to buttfuck them with airstrikes.

I mean, yeah or army didn't invade... but they didn't need to. The outcome was the same.

I thought this when I heard it on Rush.

Good job, Donald.

It's the new campaign-phase Donald his new handlers are in charge now.

>I mean, yeah or army didn't invade

well, some elements of the army did invade, unless all those operators were seals

it is a bit semantic really isn't it

the "I'm with you" line is really good. He needs to stay on message and stop twitter battling with the nobodies. He should criticize Hillary a lot but now he needs to stop responding to nobodies like pocohantos. What made him so successful in the primaries was the way he acted like the other candidates were of little concern to him, he spoke about them like they were little children, a minor annoyance. That's how he should do it with Hillary, talk about what he's going to do once she's out of his way, speak about her as a common crook not some evil empire. That makes her seem powerful.

It's so easy to decide who to disregard entirely these days when it comes to Trump. As soon as I see someone use his ancestor's family name, into the garbage it goes! What's the matter with you guys anyhow? Are you retarded? That was never his name, it was never his father's name. Yet you use it and use it and think you get what, John Oliver points or something? You do realize you sound like parrots, right? And another thing... It's not funny. I know you think it is, but it's not. It would be funny if his ancestor's surname was something like "Poopoopants" or "Dickbutt" but it's not. And that's the second time something from "big story" has been linked to me today. You parrots have to find some more credible sources.

>being this triggered by a word

That's why I use it ;)

Of course there was no US boots invasion of Libya, because President Obungo wouldn't have been able to sell it to the American people, just like he was utterly incapable of getting boots into Syria because "we were never at war with Al-Qaeda, we were always at war with Syria".

The "President of Peace" waging two separate instances of illegitimate WAR FOR OIL? You mean, just like Dubbya? Might actually redpill a few goys about how the neolibs are using the exact same gamebook as the neocons.

>semantics are more important than the message

i bet you obsess over proper pronouns

Don't act like ¡Yeb wasn't a little baby

I'm not mad, bro. I just don't get it. And triggered is for fags and libtards. Another word that makes me toss posts into the trash.

Trump's speech today was his best yet.

I think he built a very strong case of why hillary can't be president.

moving overseas, to mexico and other places

>SQUAWK SQUAWK TRIGGERED SQUAWK DRUMPF SQUAWK MISOGYNIST RACIST SQUAWK A WOMAN PROBLEM SQUAWK SQUAWK

I don't get it. He got up on a stage and repeated the same shit hes been saying for weeks. Who hasn't heard this yet?

>muh benghazi she left him there to die
>saudi arabia donated to the clinton foundation so evil
>she voted for iraq! (he supported it to)

Everyone has already heard this crap 10x over, no one is buying it or its been played out to death (benghazi, emails). He has to get something real, substantial, that people aren't numb to.

what's with the hard inhaling through the nose he keeps doing

hes all "SNIFFF SNIFFFF SNIFFFF"

>No U.S invasion of Libya.
>70% of the costs of the entire operation was footed by the U.S

If I go pay off a hitman to kill you, does that not count as me trying to kill you now?

Thank you for correcting the record

the AP is for the most part undigested info or what the news used to be.

No problem.

It is called commas

Struggling? The speech tore out her insides through her asshole.

No dude you don't get it, he's got so much dirt on her, clearly he's just waiting until after the convention to bring it out.

Wait I mean after the debates.

Wait I mean after October.

>Struggling? The speech tore out her insides through her asshole.

Seriously. I can't wait to see what he has in store for us. Remember: This is just the opening salvo.

Feels good man.

I heard about trump not wanting canadians coming into the US. Is this a kike meme or is it true ? I'm not able to find any sauce anywhere about it.

>Who hasn't heard this yet?

Bernouts, people that don't care about the election until the primaries are over, Cruz/Kasich/etc republicans, people that haven't watched enough Trump rallies to have heard all this, various other people undecided what to do as November looms.

The fact that he is consistent in his speeches is a good thing. If you only say what you mean, after a year of speeches you shouldn't have anything new to say.

Literally only trolls use that name now. It was popular for a month before everybody realized it was simply too retarded and it went the way of Dangerous Donald and Mr. Macho.

I like his message, but it was a little bit low energy. I'm going to enjoy him honing this message and delivering it with fire in his eyes.

He didn't go in very deep for a reason. Wouldn't want to damage Hilldawg's credit too badly.

I've watched on my local news channel and it said how trump was wrong about how Hilary's emails were easily hacked by foreigners.

I love how the press is defending Hillary Clinton for her; but with Trump they just scream RACIST 24/7

"Overseas" in colloquial political language means "abroad".

Trump basically told the truth about Hillary

Cant wait for the first debate he needs to memorize these talking points

Trump doesn't even need to run on anything Hillary is so flawed its hilarious

found the politifact employee

>Everyone has already heard this crap 10x over,

he did bring up the obvious connection between Shillary's hacked e-mail and how it leaves her vulnerable to foreign powers blackmailing her.
>mfw Guccifer & Guccifer2.0 and the russian hacks...

drumpf btfo

Good

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN BLESSED BY KEK GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

>budget Australia

>shlomo goldstein
I hope this is a shoop, otherwise they don't even hide it anymore

i used to be independent. voted for obammer last time because despite his failings, i think we'd of been worse off under romney. i think the left has made me into a republican though. i always leaned a bit conservative on things but this whole orlando and shooting thing sealed the deal.

they just never let an opportunity go to waste do they? every. single. time. a tragedy with guns happen ie orlando, they RUSH to push anti-gun nonsensen through simply based on the knee-jerk reaction while people are still mourning.

like the repubs or not but holy shit, praise be the lord that these people are there to say NO, YOU SHALL NOT PASS while every single news publication is hot on the feels train to passing random ass restrictions and calling an ar-15 an assault rifle (it isnt).

i'll always vote for who i feel will do the best job regardless of party. but i think this cycle has changed me to a republican by default. lefties are just insane when you get to it, typically.

i bet if you track every single mass shooting with bills that followed within days (or up to 2 weeks), you could make a fucking graph. They just don't even wait.

>Shlomo Goldstein

pls leave shitposting for real australia

just a fucking leaf

>Trumps speech about Hilary was absolutely terrifying.

I know right? Hilary did some awful things. I'd be terrified too!

I'm pretty sure he'd welcome you from any country, if you come in legally

Holy fuck the media is packed with unashamed shills.

>the guy pointing out Hillary's evil and corruption is also evil and corrupt
It's a shame we actually have to vote for one of these clowns.

The guy cannot read. He went many months speaking off the cuff, but when he tries reading from a teleprompter, he stumbles through sentences he obviously has not seen before and tries deflecting the misspeaking by adding a mid-sentence quip. His constantly misplaced emphasis, staggered delivery, and misread words are really damaging to his credibility as someone who knows how to read above a 5th grade level. It's painful.

please contributing for real spain

That was so good. He's on fire if he keeps that up

>terrifyingly effective
Even Hillary supporters listened to that and knew they were in the wrong for supporting that piece of shit. Trump needs to keep hammering them.

TRUMP IS A RACIST & BIGOT, WE WONT DISAVOW DAVID DUKE

I CANT SUPPORT HIM AFTER THE MUSLIM BAN

IS THIS HOW THE PARTY OF LINCOLN DIES?

>MrNOZER

OY

FUCKIN'

VEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama is worse, and plus, he hates our country. I want this fetishism for the Madison Avenue Candidate to die just like I want political correctness to die.

This

Thats what I thought as well. I've been seeing a lot anti-trump propaganda on kikebook this side of the boarder. Its sad people up here are too maple syrup drunk to read a little bit on how great trump is and also how hes the last hope for NA. I'm also not looking forward to the influx of commies from america to canada after he comes into presidency.

>leaf
I bet you didn't even watch the speech. Many have ranked this speech his best yet.

>most of our imports come from overseas
>wow Bush is such a retard, all imports come from overseas

>factories moving overseas to Mexico
>wow Trump is a retard Mexico isn't overseas

KEK HAS SPOKEN

>TRIGGERED

If you don't like Trump that's cool but pretending this was a bad speech is just going out of your way to be assblasted and sound stupid.

This was without question among his best delivered speeches, and if this continues Clinton is going to be facing a lot of trouble. No doubt her and her team are shitting their pants right now.

Stop embarrassing our country. Trudeau does it enough for all of us.

I'm halfway through it at this moment; why else would I be commenting about his shitty reading skills? Besides, any credit for the content of the speech is due to whoever wrote it.

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this id

:^)

The people user... The people will make him a winner

Guy has had 500+ business ventures. Something like 99.89% success rate.

Next time, with brains.

Literally terrified and shaking

I am actually for Trump. I must've listened to 50 hours of his rallies by now. Although incredibly repetitive, he has been much more effective in the past. I do not like this turn to more "presidential" pre-written speeches. The guy could at the very least read the things that are written for him before he gets on camera. I don't know what audience he's trying to capture with this style, but it's a bad change.

>sinking the Libyan navy
>bombing Libyan military units
>training and supplying equipment, mercenaries and funding for the opposition
>allowing Qaddafi to be sodomized to death with a knife
>special forces and advisers on the ground

oh but since we didn't send in the marines it isn't a war right>?

Jesus Stalin would have loved a citizenry as brainwashed and lulled into compliance as ours.

disgusting.

>this speech

Trump just gave the speech Republicans have been waiting 20 years to hear

npr.org/2016/06/22/483090531/trump-just-gave-the-speech-republicans-have-been-waiting-20-years-to-hear

>NPR