YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT "RAPEFUGEES" WHILE OUR OWN MILITARY HAS INSTITUTIONALISED RAPE

Refugees are literally just trying to fit into western society, doing as we do. You're lucky they don't scrub boot polish into nutsacks like ol' whitey does.

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/21/asia/australia-military-abuse/index.html

those rapefugees try to fit in more places than society

They are not trying to fit into our society, retard. They're trying to destroy it and replace it with their society. It's called taqiyya. Stupid fucking auscunt.

Saw fucking gooks sitting down on their phones at ANZAC day parade as the vets marched past.

>australia
thats normal,there used to getting fucked there XDDD

Quit being a faggot Straya, that's just penile bantz

>no one sitting next to her in case she decides to go full snackbar

Kek

You make have missed it, but this is a royal commission into abuse in the 1960-1970's. Not current day.

Destroy a society with institutional rape amongst the military, church and entertainment industry with more rape? Seems like they'll assimilate fine m9.

Well, it kind of explains why Australia is always shitposting, they are booty blasted in real life.

Actually the commission has found cases up to at least 2000, at very likely to this day. One of my friends is in the Navy, I wonder what he hasn't told me..

Gotta say, it genuinely surprised me. If anywhere was going to have depraved institutional rape, Russia or the US would be by far and away my first thoughts. The bantz went to far in this case unfortunately.

The US? You're kidding right. We have weeks devoured by anti rape and anti sexual assault and entire chains of command for sexual assault prevention and response. If even blow a kiss at a female in the American military and she doesn't like it you might as well have raped her to death as far as they concerned.

its just banter

I've been up flying with a RAAF guy for quite a few hours funnly enough. I need to sleep. The point stands though.

It might be navel cadets most at risk. I read about assaults on the young guys heading off on training camps etc. they're too young to look out for themselves and two scared to report it

fuck off moooslim.

This is male cadets being raped, not women.

>up to at least 2000, at very likely to this day

Thats cute, a single city had at least 1,400 girls raped for prolonged periods by paki scum. A single, fucking, city. I think it's obvious which is more concerning.

Does anybody know if the cadets are aware about these initiation rites? Do they willfully partake in the procedure or is it like a surprise?

What are the conditions for failure or success if one were to try to become a cadet?

Do we really want a military where the cadets training involves getting raped? Sounds kinda gay.