Democrats: “If you won’t attack the Fifth Amendment, we’ll sit down on the floor.”

>Democrats: “If you won’t attack the Fifth Amendment, we’ll sit down on the floor.”

>Republicans: “Okay.”

>Democrats: “But we’re sitting on the floor!”

>Democrats: “I’m not sure you understand this. We will actually sit on the floor. We’ll be sitting. And it’ll be on the floor.”

>Republicans:“Okay.”

>Democrats“In other words, you choose: Undermine the Fifth, or we sit on the floor.”

>Republicans: “Sit on the floor then.”

>Democrats:“We’ll do it. We’ll sit down.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This. So much this. And then you have the retards on twitter "omg republicans so butt hurt" when will the cleansing begin?!

>Fifth Amendment

Even your trollin is too stupid to understand. You're a Trump supporter? Aren't you? You realize Trump is on the same side of the Dems on this issue, right? SO WHAT THE FUCK YOU EVEN BITCHIN ABOUT TRUMPKIN?

>vote on issue

>IM GOING TO SIT ON THE FLOOR!!

democrats hate democracy apparently

>implying I'm not voting for Gary Johnson

It's almost like liberals are still children.

>user screamed while shit posting from the house floor

Democracy is only good when you get your way.

>when will the cleansing begin?!
when they initiate it by reaching the inevitable conclusion of their statist dream project.

Seems like a pretty standard hippy tactic to me.

>Even your trollin is too stupid to understand.

The house debate involved the terror watch list, hence the objection to democratic proposals on the grounds of it violating the fifth amendment, good job analyzing the issue dumbass. Thank you for demonstrating your shallow understanding of this issue.

>You're a Trump supporter? Aren't you?

Nope, next stupid question.

This is a lie.
Trump has never said he wants to bypass the 5th.
He met with the NRA and other politicians to discuss gun control, the republicans also introduced a bill that did not bypass the 5th- dems refused to support that bill.

Elizabeth Warren goes to get donuts
>demonstration of leadership. kek.

Does anyone have a link to cspan for when the House is back in session? I don't have cable

>WAAAHHHHH republicans won't do anything!
>I know! Let's filibuster/sit in so they can't do anything!

>unprecedented
So is tear gas and tasers on the house floor

who is that man in the blue jacket

Oh and just in case you don't happen to know what the fifth amendment is, because you apparently couldn't be bothered to read up on this story before smacking your fat fingers against the keyboard, so who knows what else you don't fucking know, here it is, for your own, personal edification:

>No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

Except those kids are cute and the liberals are fugly

Oh please oh please oh please can we turn the firehoses on them all JUST ONCE?!?

Just like, for old times sake to remind us of the good old days?!?

Was there srsly a floor sitting protest?

They are.

kek.

Cool story

THE ABSOLUTE MAD WOMEN AND MEN

Top kek, user. Well memed.

>except in cases arising [...] in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger
All US citizens are part of the militia, and we are currently in an active war against terrorism, drugs, and women in which all members of the armed forces, AKA the militia, AKA everybody is an active combatant.
There are no green zones
There is no 5th amendment

I hope every Republican Congressman is laughing their ass off right now because I know I am.

I'd probably pick up some McDonalds and watch them with a few bros and just let the good times roll because moments like this write themselves

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Do you even know who's on the terror watch list?
Its not the no fly list BTW.

Looks like Obama joined them too.

Holy shit this is hilarious right now

Sounds like the perfect sort of argument for the patriot act.

The irony is that the Republicans tried to compromise with them but the Dems refused with a "our way or the highway" attitude.

I would let you babysit my children.

Amazing what power will do to a man and his principles

>democrats

Which is politics in general which is why I hate the word compromise or bipartisan because that means caving in to someones autism

Looks like Pual Ryan told them to fuck themselves so far.

For the first two years of Obama's presidency they held both the House and Senate. Why didn't they try shitting on the bill of rights back then you fucking shill?

Did cory booker get into the beehive? He cant even open his eyes!

And if you see a problem with this you need to get the fuck out of our country

>Democrats acting like children
Surprise surprise.

The Patriot Act is the most important piece of legislation ever passed. Thank G*d I am lucky enough to live through it. I can't imagine what sort of hellscape anarchy the world was before the Patriot Act was gifted to us.

Nicely done

1/10 b8

you'll never be australia

Greetings, fellow Redditor! That's a grade A post you've made. This place is pretty weird and doesn't allow upvotes (Heck, they don't even use names! Haha, how crazy is that?) so I figured I'd just write a post back to you to let you know how much I appreciated the content of your post!
Keep up the great work!

You're right user, terror watchlist folks shouldnt buy guns.

However, the watchlist has no due process for appeal, and additions are ethereal. It can be used as a tool to stem dissenting opinions.
Literally dictatorship tier faggotry, and demofucks are in a circlejerk about trying to ram it through.

>citizens should be denied constitutional protections because a bureaucrat put him on a list

>You're a Trump supporter?

I am, but that doens't mean I will agree 100% with his policies. You do realize that there will never be a candidate that you agree with on everything right?

It's not b8. It's the world you live in, friend.

We need to keep Ben occupied with actual issues like this. Prevent him from having another meltdown over trump.

Obama wanted his Obamacare

underrated.

I like Trump but not that at all.
I also realize he has no way to do that by himself. If the president could unilaterally enact shit like that Obongo would have done it a long time ago.
Makes him seem more moderate to potential voters who don't know any better though.

>lefty boomers having 60's protest acid flashbacks.

They should take their chairs away. Make them sit on the god damned floor from now on.

Let them sit till they starve, that's less taxpayer money.

This. It's actually more pathetic than inspiring. A bunch of elite pieces of shit reliving the good ol' days.

>They actually did it
>Madmen

the president can unilaterally enact what ever the fuck he wants. the only thing keeping him in check is his fear of how the public will react.
Trump doesn't give a fuck how the public will react. He will destroy the country.
If destroying the country is the sort of thing you're into, that's cool, just don't pretend the reason you support Trump is that you actually believe he'll be a good president.

The watch list should only be applied to immigrants.The Constitution guarantees the rights of citizens,and not to the immigrants or any foreigner.If you're a citizen then you have the right to bitch about your due process.

>the president can unilaterally enact what ever the fuck he wants
>people actually believe this

fucking thank you

Is this what the government common core schools are teaching these days? Wew. Nigger, you need some schoolhouse rock.

I don't need a king sized chair, I always sit on the floor

Because Hillary isn't gonna destroy shit either, that bitch will take away your rights and you will be retarded enough to say Thank you take em all , we love you.

I know it's not constitutional, but in case you haven't noticed: the constitution doesn't mean shit if the citizens don't react when the government acts unconstitutionally.

No one said anything about Hillary, shithead. Hillary is a horrible choice for president, but it just so happens Trump is one of the few possible choices that's actually worse.

So? The dude likes sitting. What's wrong with that?

>June 18
Was this before or after he met with the NRA? Has he followed up with anything? I haven't been keeping up with the news.

this was before and considering the bill that came out he didn't want terrorists to buy guns but also wants due process

Should we call for pizza to be delivered to them?

100 anchovy and pineapple pizzas to the House chamber floor. Cash on delivery.

>youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw

"What is it like to fire an AR-15? It’s horrifying, menacing and very very loud.

It felt to me like a bazooka — and sounded like a cannon.

But mostly, I was just terrified.

Squeeze lightly on the trigger and the resulting explosion of firepower is humbling and deafening (even with ear protection).

The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable."

Gersh Kuntzman
Globalist Propagandist
New York Daily News

people are sending him tampons.

>the president can unilaterally enact what ever the fuck he wants. the only thing keeping him in check is his fear of how the public will react.
You're a fucking moron. The entire US government is set up specifically so that cannot happen.

Thank you user, I used this one to BTFO of a libtard on facebook. She unfriended me afterwards, glorious.