What do you recently think of Mcdonald hamburger?

Recently "in Mcdonald hamburger be found food poisoning and bad hygiene meme" is wide spreading. What's your think about that. Considering that reason I assume I will eat hamburger.

Dunno, I have never eaten a hamburger.

Don't care, I've never been at mcdonalds.

real? By any chance do you live in Siberia?

500 km to the south of Moscow.

its ok to eat one per week but eating it daily you start to feel like your eating actual trash

I get it avoiding McDonald's but you've never had a hamburguer? You know that's just a ground beef sandwich

I prefer KFC

It's expensive here. 1 big mac can get you breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

*even considering that reason

KFC's doesn't really have that variety of burgers and the fried chicken is wayyyy too oily tbqh

it's not the same thing, i have never eaten at mcdonalds too (ate at some magic burger though... wait i think i ate at mcdonalds in japan and they gave me some very fat beefsteak so i felt the fat on my palate for hours despite drinking a lot of water, brr) but hamburgers and pizza are a common street food and albeit i don't like it i ate some hamburgers from some street stalls and grocery shops, almost any other kind of street food (samsa, cheburek, pyan-se etc) is better imo

>By any chance do you live in Siberia?

Yes, I do.

Nearest McDonalds is in the city 350 km away from me and there are no restaurants in my town serving burgers.

Couldn't care
No McDonald's in Albania

Real? Even Africa has Mcdonald.

idk I feel like our KFC is different to america and canadas.

Dude, just get some good ground beef, bacon and whatever decent melting cheese you can get, you can use any type of bread, just toast it soft with some butter. Just salt and pepper to season the patty, grill some onions on the side and add a couple of slices of tomato (do season the tomato and have it room temperature, many people forget that part) skip the lettuce, pickles are godly if you can get them and just a bit of mustard on your bread.

That's it, kick ass burguer in under 20 minutes on your stove top, get some potato chips if it's too bothersome to make fries and an ice cold beer.

Burguers really are that good no one should go their lives without having one.

>What do you recently think of Mcdonald hamburger?
My burgers are cheaper and by far better.
>Dunno, I have never eaten a hamburger.
How about you ma/ck e one by our own?

> i have never eaten at mcdonalds

you missed nothing in life

>good ground beef, bacon and whatever decent melting cheese you can get

These foods aren't so easy to get nowadays, due to the sanctions we have no imported beef, bacon or cheese anymore.

This.

In all fairness a big mac can have it's charm now and then, they're cheap and you get them in under 2 minutes.

And I don't know man, maybe it's an acquired taste but you know, they're not terrible.

this so much, mcdonalds was good when i was a kid because they make them like drugs but now when I appreciate nutrients in my food and ACTUAL flavor i rather eat at different places like a good kebab shop in my town or a good vegan place

dunno where you live but we have shops full of beef, cheese and bacon here in primorie, and we are the region which imports most of it

The sanctions fucked us as well.
A m8 of mine is a peach farmer, he could not sell them and he was giving them away for free, so as to not waste them.

Ouch, that's hurtful to hear, you don't produce these things in Russia? What do you eat regularly?

This^2

ok, I think I just realized I'm being trolled here

>What do you eat regularly?

Bread and buckwheat.

not that guy again but the result of sanctions was that the prices of some stuff jumped, it mostly was a couple of years ago, but we still import a lot of food from china etc, russian agriculture is in a rather bad state but for instance in my region we make milk that we consume and grow most of the vegetables, also catch a lot fish, importing most of the rest from other regions and from china

why do you eat this when there are all these mexican fast food stands around.

That was in Hellas a couple years ago.

A bit out offTopic,yes.
No Trolling .

Man, why do you people eat kebabs? It's variety, I also eat a lot of Spanish/French/Italian

Most of what we eat everyday is a mix of our own unique food and things that would be considered common/standard in Europe, like smoked pork chops and mashed potatoes.

kek, I see

>and the fried chicken is wayyyy too oily tbqh
This

Popeyes is much better

I've never had bad experiences with McDonald's, but I did have problems with Burger King multiple times

Ahahaha fucking third worlders
USA! USA! USA!

>What do you eat regularly?
Buckwheat, rice, cucumber, tomato, potato, chicken.
Pork is rather affordable, beef is expensive.
Since 2014 our manufacturers have no real competition. This leads to high prices. Russian seafood for example costs twice as much as norwegian seafood was.