Meyers-Briggs personalities and politics

What Meyers-Briggs type are you user?

How do you think your Meyers-Briggs type influences your political outlook if it does?

ENTP here (the debater/inventor) and politically I'm an independent.

I took both of these tests and got the same result on each

humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

16personalities.com

Other urls found in this thread:

humanmetrics.com/personality/entp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you must be this autistic to continue

Mine was more balanced

INTJ master race

>tfw INTP
I want out, fuck this shit.

Intj master race brother

>myers-briggs

would you like to know my horoscope as well?

At least you're not a feels faggot

I'm an INFP and I'm voting Trump. I work in sales management.

Not even sure how males with an F have the strength to look into a mirror.

Also nice trips

Guess which candidate I support

>F
Bernie.

Jill Stein?

breh, balance is being 0 in all fields

>E

more like REENTP

INTP master race, reporting in

Feeling that Johnson now that your Berned out?

INFJ

Hereditary imperial monarchy is the way. Syndicates to protect labor. And merchants put firmly at the lowest caste in society, below landless peasants.

ENTP/0% feeling master race.

I identify as INTP from a cognitive functions perspective. On the stupid tests I get INTJ, ENTP, or INFP depending on my mood that day. I wouldn't put too much value on those results if you're hoping to gain some insights.

Its not perfectly scientific but its pretty close

most of this was an exact description of me and its a lot more specific then the horoscope-type stuff that anyone can feel applies to them

humanmetrics.com/personality/entp

ENFP degenerate tranny passing through.

>Its not perfectly scientific but its pretty close
Let's not kid ourselves. It's not scientific what so ever.

That doesn't meant it's completely inaccurate or that it can't provide us with some insight.

>TFW Fully N and P but getting exactly 50% on E/I and F/T

>most of this was an exact description of me
All the astrologyfags say the same things about their horoscopes. It's all bullshit.

>i identify

>depends on what mood im in

The thing is, if you read how to take the test, it states that you should average the results of multiple tests taken over time to get an idea of neurological preferences.

i mean this isn't exact science but it's got more weight than looking up at the sky full of stars that died millions of years ago

Blue: God tier
Green: SJWs
Red: Aspie retards
Yellow: Total faggots

I've noticed that this place has a lot fewer INTJ's than it used to.

I am a data mining thread and I vote for whoever I am paid to vote for.

>ISTJ-T
Conservative with libertarian leanings.

entj nig nogs

what if i told you im green but hate sjw's and pc garbage? generalizing is pretty silly.

intj masterrace

Can you link me to the bottom two tests in your image bro?

Post your political compass with your mbti type. I need to test my theory.

istp here

not sure if that's good or bad. not that it really matters.

I've gotten both this and ISTJ before.

Anyone with an F type is worthless

Here you go, with added in

Why are you beta spergs so uncertain of yourselves. Be more assertive.

The fuhrer was an INFJ you know. You must understand people in order to speak to their souls.

Doesn't make much sense. This test (and pretty much all the other online ones) assumes the false dichotomies (E/I, T/F, etc.) actually have meaning when in reality they're simply a shorthand way of writing out the functional stack (for example ENTP = Ne-Ti-Fe-Si).

Since the test is based on a faulty premise it's best to take your results with a grain of salt and use them as a tool to learn more about how this system actually works instead of just labelling yourself because some test said so.

It's that obvious, huh? But yes. Been supporting Bernie since day 1; will vote for Jill Stein if he's not on the ballot.

INFJ master race here

INTJ

>F
That really gave it away.

INTP master race here

how can you be left but be libertarian lol

And with that rating, which is consistent, I have supported Trump from day 1, and have been active in the alt-right for at least two years, and a Sup Forumsitician since 2010.

Minarchise here.

I'm split between ISTP and INTP. I feel the S and the N pretty equally

INTJ

Heil Hitler

INTJ

Fascist tb h

Ah forgot to add yours in on this version. It stills pretty much fits.

intp for gary johnson

What? From what that he posted have you determined he's libertarian?

Faggot, all the other INFP's look bad.

ENFP here. Drinking some Rioja wine.

Anyone else ENFP?

INTJ 2,-2
So far your theory holds up.

I've taken the test 10 times. 5 times I got INTJ, the other 5 times I got INTP. So I'm somewhere in between those two.

istp

ENTJ here. On the political spectrum I typically fall near the dead center, last test placing me 1 Left 3 Libertarian.

I believe in free markets that auto-correct themselves, but I believe the government should intervene on business oligarchies either punishing the companies or offering alternatives.

I believe the government should serve the people, not the other way around, and that the government should be dismantled whenever it no longer protects the interests of the majority. As such I believe the people have a right to arm themselves with appropriate firearms, banning only siege warfare weaponry such as full automatics and explosives.

I believe most people are too stupid for their own good and democracy itself should be regulated by voting licenses issued through standardized tests that revolve around economic and historical knowledge.

I believe that every good person has said something bad, and every bad person has said something good. As such, I don't see a contradiction in seeing truths said by polar opposites such as Marx and Rand.

I believe in a penis policy when it comes to religion and personal belief systems in that it's great you have one and it's fine to be proud of it, but whipping it out in public should get you arrested.

I believe that a country can only call itself a country when it has the will to defend itself, its culture and its borders. As such, I believe that countries like Sweden no longer have the right to be countries as they have demanded their own destruction, and that peoples that demand sovereignty like Quebec or Texas have the right to secede without anyone's authority.

I will not apologize for speaking my mind, and I think disingenuous people who will apologize at the tip of a fedora have no business being in politics. I have more respect for someone who I disagree with but is adamant about their beliefs than someone who I agree with but is extremely malleable.

INTJ

Dont have the picture, but I'm INTP

>Sup Forums
>majority INTJ as expected
Surely that makes us the top of the right in every sense.

This image is factually correct.

I am an INTP, and this is my political compass result.

>F

I think the ISTP is a bit to far down in the purple.

When you smile is it big and wide and genuine or do people think you're about to murder them because of the way you're smirking at them?

MBTI TIER LIST:

Wins at life:
ESTP (Most well rounded type)
ENTP (If they learn to focus. Otherwise mid tier)
ESTJ
ENTJ

Successful:
INTJ (If they don't rot away as a basement dwellers)
ENFP
ESFP
ESFJ (This and above have amazing social skills. But they're prone to becoming useless, unapplied people)
ISTJ (Worker bee variant of INTJ)
ENFJ
INFJ

Mid tier:
INTP (As all rounded and as intellectual as the ENTP, but with less push to grow)
ISFJ
ISFP (this and above are unambitious, unapplied generally weak people who [successfully] derive their happiness from their mediocre friend group)

kill yourself and retry tier
INFP (Sensitive little unachieving fairy)
ISTP (Potential to be the one of the best types. Extremely prone to becoming a drugged up lazy asshole with ASPD/sociopathy. Fallen ESTPs land here too)

ENTP master race checking in... I don't really care about politics much; I'll argue from any perspective. I mostly just try to create chaos wherever I go. I'm a big fan of anarcho syndicalism in theory, but I don't think people will ever volunteer to live in units like this outside of their tribe.

I was looking for a career in the military

kek

I'm ENFJ green

It doesnt mean I vote based on feels

I live life based on my passions and relationships.

>The pidgeonholing horseshit that is Myers-Briggs

That's open speculation by people who think they're experts. I disagree with said "experts". While I don't have some piece of paper that says I'm an expert myself, I've spent years studying MBTI and Carl Jung's function theory, and I've formed my own informed opinion.

I think Hitler was most likely an INTJ, or possibly an ENTJ, and while I can see INFJ, it's more of a stretch. If you've actually read Mein Kampf, you'd pick up on the very "thinker" style of writing he uses, where he only appeals to emotions in support of the rational arguments for a more -efficient- society. His complaints were always centered around how what was going on in Germany at the time was totally illogical and made no sense to him. The ethical considerations he brings up are mentioned almost as an afterthought to his arguments, which focused mainly on economic inequality.

>Estp
Seems about right

I bounce around INTJ, INFJ and INTP. Mostly INTJ but everyone on the board is INTJ/P so it's incredibly boring. I don't like programming or math either so the stereotypes don't even fit me.

>always score 100 introverted
Get on my level fellow wizards.

>dichotomy

except they aren't saying it's one or the other

Most of these people are robots. complete social retards

ISTP here, friendly. Almost ESTP.

INTP
Independent
doesn't influence my outlook

I feel like mine is hippie-tier

Isn't /r9k/ mostly a bunch of ISTP betas?

ENTP master race

and you'd be correct
>F

Virgo master race here, pisces are autists

>I believe most people are too stupid for their own good and democracy itself should be regulated by voting licenses issued through standardized tests that revolve around economic and historical knowledge.

So if I just have the "correct knowledge" to pass the tests, I can vote?
That knowledge could be any old horse shit picked to further a certain political agenda and disseminated through schools and media. So I would have to prove that I believe in all manner of cryptic PC doublethink and sign on the dotted line that I've swallowed the pill.
Sounds like you might want the electorate a bit too tightly controlled. Fair play, at least you're upfront about it.

I got ENTJ on both.

Though on the 16 personalities quiz, it was ENTJ-A (personality A type, maybe?)

My title was "commander" which is quite fitting. Even if I don't want to take a lead or initiative, which is rare, others automatically summon me to be the leader or spokesperson on everyone's behalf...been that way since childhood.

Yea same, I always score INTJ on these quizzes but I dont like Math or Programming so those stereotypes dont fit either.

>ESTP

Every single ESTP I've ever met has been an obnoxiously stupid person who lacked the insight to solve anything. If they didn't have some kind of personal experience to bring to bear, they were completely useless in every situation, and if you present them with this, they simply try to filibuster their way out of it and nothing gets done.

All sensors should be regulated to the working class, or middle-management, with assigned duties revolving around whatever training they receive. They are not fit for higher administration because they do not possess strategic minds. Those roles should be left to ENTJs, or ENFJs, with INTJs and INFJs supporting those roles in the background as left-and-right-hands.

*NTP. Every few months I get suckered into taking it again and it changes.

ESTJ here

Master race reporting in.

You can't really make that kind of judgement on writings alone. Writing tends to be a heavy introverted activity. The INFJ uses introverted intuition (Ni) and introverted thinking (Ti)as an auxiliary function, which tends to become highly developed the older you get, so its easy to see why he can come off as a "thinker" in writing. INFJs extravert their feeling so you'd have to look for that in videos, speeches, etc.

Um, what? Yes they are. And if you're about to point out the cute little "percentages" that only proves my point that they're trying to paint the system as some kind of dichotomy. Not entirely-one-or-the-other but a dichotomy nonetheless.

I don't smile often, so when I do smile and people see me, they get all excited. I suppose that makes it genuine.

>mental gymnastics: the post

Also my compass. I've always considered myself Republican though