ITT: political compass and 3 favorite artists

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2018/01/30/news/companies/amazon-berkshire-jpmorgan-health-insurance/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>abigor
>immolation
>front 242

how old are you?

you got 50% of that down bud

do you use drugs or alcohol

fuck

burial
phil spector
ludwig van beethoven

I've done weed once, I drink usually 1 or 2 beers a day a few hours a part. About to graduate college with music production and composition degree.

>Kayo Dot
>Converge
>Subrosa

that’s awesome
stay str8 imo

>kero kero bonito
>death grips
>thatpoppy

i'd probably punch u in the face

>stay str8 imo
I'm bisexual tho

yo
classical liberalism til i die

you drank out of way too many plastic water bottles when you were a kid

fugazi
iceage
jim o'rourke

nice power fantasies kid

>Death Grips
>MF DOOM
>Marilyn Manson

>i'd probably punch u in the face

And I'd probably press charges.

this has to be bait

I'm more of a Social Democrat, Bernie Sanders kind of voter.

I like let's see here umm
>Ariel Pink
>Spacemen 3
>Anco (and all related projects)

>Mac Demarco
>beach boys
>Depeche Mode

le radical centrist face

Ne Obliviscaris
Godspeed You! Black Emperor
Grouper

Beatles
Beach Boys
Frank Zappa

>Radiohead
>pixies
>Weezer

green and red = the best

the colors of christmas
the colors of giving
the colors of sharing
the colors of compasison

purple and blue are the colors of taking
the colors of greed

green and red squares are these colors because leftist views exemplify the christmas spirit

>authoritarian right
>gross chrome theme
>doesn't crop out name (hi david!)
>chooses two memerappers and a teen angst rocker
>minecraft pinned to taskbar
nice

Political Compass is garbage bin tier

8values is pretty bad too but it's less worse

>King Gizzard
>Rush
>David Bowie

>commies are literally reduced to horoscopes at this point
fucking lol

green square is green because green is the color of weed which you clearly love to smoke

What does the purple square take from you? How does the red square have so much to give?

Have you graduated with an economics degree? I have. Please debate - cheers

red = no guns no weed
blue = guns no weed
green = weed no guns
purple = guns and weed

i think the choice is obvious

>Money from the workers
>Money from the ceos

Hell yeah bro

(purple)

thoughts on real estate buying/selling

Nah
Geology
I don't care if unregulated capitalism is more efficient for the economy or the GDP, I care more about if we serve the greater good and take care of struggling people. We can have capitalism and private property, I just think we should have a stronger safety net in place to help people get ahead.

Jane's Addiction
Descendents
Pixies

you realize better economy generally makes better/healthier/happier/livelier people right

objectively correct

choosing purple so that my state can be sponsored by Big Al's Jumbo Weed Inc. sounds like a great idea

>Built to Spill
>Unwound
>Anco

The purple square takes money from workers? How so?

The "greater good" based on what premise? Who gets to decide what is and isn't good? Why should a majority's arbitrary decision trump the individual freedom of those in the minority? Who gets to be the ultimate authority that decides right and wrong?

my classical liberal friends of Sup Forums, we must rise and

I know you posted this disparagingly, but that sounds like a fucking ace sponsorship.

I don't think a stronger safety net will necessarily harm the economy, in fact it will help it by giving people an easier opportunity to get out of poverty. A progressive tax system makes the most sense out of anything I've heard, we've tried cutting regulations and taxes for the rich with Reagan and Bush, didn't really work out. The 50s had very high tax rates on the other hand, pretty prosperous.

All I know is I see Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Sweden, they look like great places to live and they have this sort of thing better figured out than the US. Sure maybe you have opportunity to make millions more in the US, but in these places you will have less stress and same living standard or perhaps higher. You can be rest assured you will be taken care of in an emergency or you will have an easy path to success if you want it due to cheap education.

Through the exploitation of the proletariat by capitalists extracting the surplus value of their labour

Society as a whole can come to that conclusion, democracy and voting can be the authority. I support democracy, and I support benefiting larger portions of society rather than a small minority.

>Death Grips
>JPEGMAFIA
>Kanye West

yeah but your state is sponsored by Fidget Spinners with Knives Attached to them Inc., sorry bud.

germany and sweden are being infested with islam you disingenuous tool

green and red are definitely pro gun
"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary."

Fuck off with this shit, doesnt matter.
Keep the race boogeyman shit elsewhere.
If we're going to make it a race thing, America has it far worse in the "non white" department, so how do you explain that

i think marx was a brilliant thinker with a lot of bad ideas

Yes, I'm sure you're an expert on Germany and Sweden. You've been? Got family there? Live there bro?

This, people who say they are antifa but then also say they are anti gun are cucks who should be ignored. I don't fucking want to not be able to fight against a fascist takeover.

>islam
>a race

catfag, please get a name so I can filter you, ty

i’ve lived in berlin half my life you fucking idiot
do you know how many mosques there are germany now

they’re going pure celiphate

it’s okay to be wrong sometimes

you know what they mean when they complain about islam
almost exclusively arabs
yeah those are just neolib trash
its barely noticeable and not an any worse place to live than before
minorities will mainly be found in capitals like berlin paris london
besides maybe london the populations are far from majority and even then if your day is so ruined by seeing a few brown people youre a little bitch
it's still miles ahead of the us in any measure

no, he’s simply wrong. islam is an ideology, an ideology people like muhammad ali followed. do you understand that?

go back to reddxt

>john maus
>broadcast
>unwound

23/f/US

nice politics, meh musical taste

shit politics, good music taste

So if an employer makes a profit after labor costs, it's exploitation?

>broadcast
>just stereolab but not good or leftist

cute cat
meh opinion
:b

>bardo pond
>grateful dead
>psychic tv
>sun city girls

someone cool rec me some drone metal that's actually interesting like boris or the angelic process

listen man, fascism is not cool
t. classic liberal

autism

no :b

it promotes unity and order, which is something i think our country needs

fascism is fucking disgusting it kills people

>grugfag jealous of someone having good taste
go back to your cave and listen to dad rock

people kill people. whats your point?

>The Kinks
>Queen
>Haken

No, but does Jeff Bezos deserve to be worth 100,000,000,000 while the average amazon worker qualifies for food stamps? Somebody who does no work themselves (employers) should not profit off of the labor of their workers while the workers barely get enough to survive, simply because the employer owns the means of production.

so does capitalism and communism. People die, its just a reality

ur lame

>james ferraro
>john maus
>ariel pink

respectable

this

but they'll say "but he works so hard investing in the business bro he earned it and he needs that money to give to the shareholders bro fuck the workers their lazy pieces of trash deadbeat welfare queens who just need to pull emselves up by the bootstraps"

>not being an anarcho social isolationist
have fun with your uncontrollably large and greedy governments killing people every single time

Stop strawmanning. None of this shit happens.

hey guys im gay

>asking for a debate
>on Sup Forums

>fascism kills people
>"convince me to give a shit about other people"
ebin :DD

care to elaborate?

you’re... probably right in the bezos case, even if i’m generally a capitalist

have you ever been on amazon? they sell knockoff brands and really low quality crap in the clothes section

>does Jeff Bezos deserve to be worth 100,000,000,000 while the average amazon worker qualifies for food stamps?
that is exactly what happens my dude

Walmart has a similar problem. Cheap, low quality shit, their owners are worth billions, in fact I think the richest family in America, and their employees struggle and some live off of food stamps or work 2 jobs.

you could extend that to fast food too, and really most mega chains in the US.

That's basically why I support social democracy or at least a greater safety net/regulations in a capitalist system. I'm not the other guy, I assume he's probably more leftist than I am, but I think capitalism can work you just need safeguards in place to ensure the right balance between social welfare and accumulation of capital. Otherwise, too much unchecked power megacorporations will start to get shifty.

we could fund all sorts of social services if we cut military spending in half

wouldnt even have to raise taxes or anything

hmmmmmmmmm?

So you've never had to manage anything more complex than your shoelaces, apparently.

Do you think the Amazon board wants to pay Bezos as much as he makes? Hell no. Would they hire a CEO they could pay minimum wage too if he was just as effective? Hell yes, they'd save millions.

There's a limited pool of talented upper level management candidates and having a bad manager can cost you billions of dollars. Why do you think CEOs are paid as much as they are?

I'm super far left but I actually agree with you on a theoretical level. I would love to live under a capitalist system that is truly fair, but I just don't think that's practically achievable, at the least with how our system is set up now.

>Bathory
>MGMT
>Rush

Jeff Bezos does make a lot of money, and that's how he and others like him can do something like this: money.cnn.com/2018/01/30/news/companies/amazon-berkshire-jpmorgan-health-insurance/index.html

In which state does the average Amazon worker qualify for food stamps?

funny, last time i took this, in early 2017 i was in the blue, guess i'm finally getting out of my angry edgy phase.

>stars of the lid
>This Heat
>40 Watt Sun
>Palace Music
>codeine

Is this the shitpost thread?

AnCo
Empire! Empire!
Boris