SATURATION

Now that dust has settled, what is the best SATURATION album?

>pic related

they're all shit

Brockhampton is overrated. The only thing new they are doing is being a boy band in the hip hop scene lol

I like 1 and 2 pretty much equally but 3 is definitely the Weakest overall despite having a few more of my favorite bh songs

3 easily

p.s. Sadhampton is best

I'm going to the KC Brockhampton show tomorrow. Anyone else going?

CLPPNG

3 easy then 1 then 2

3 > 2 > 1

3 > 1 > 2
But HEAT. is their best song.

agreed

SWAMP is good. the rest is aite. BOOGIE was a good album opener. BLEACH is sweet. really the rest is aite.

HEAT but GOLD is the catchiest and best to bump to

In complete seriousness I don't understand the appeal of this album. It sounds pretty similar to most of the other rap out there, doesn't touch on any new topics and has little going for it to make it stand out from the crowd.
The only reason I can see anyone pretending to like this more than MF Doom or Kendrick is because they don't want to be lumped together with every other "typical white boy", and because it's trendy at the moment.

Fuck off with that pretentious shit, you're not fooling anyone.

GUMMY is easily their best song
followed by sister

All are shit

2>1>3

3 is just sloppy imo

truth

I think it's a huge credit to Brockhampton that they can release 3 albums one after another in the span of a few months and no consensus can be reached on which is their best. Not a lot of artists out there have that kind of stamina.

they're literally the soyboy odd future. Nothing they're doing is "new".

I also think it is 2.

SISTER is only worthwhile song in their whole discography. Everything else is utter fucking trash

they have a cohesion that odd future never had. Odd future had clear stars that were well above the rest (Earl, Tyler, Frank) and while the others did contribute, it was clear who the real stars were. Brockhampton has a balance between all of their members that allows them to have crazy high output while allowing everyone to shine

3 > 2 > 1