So, godzilla's gonna show up in this movie right?

so, godzilla's gonna show up in this movie right?

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/kong-skull-island-nycc-poster/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At the end he'll make a cameo. It'll be similar to how Marvel has those little scenes at the very end.

They'll show that Godzilla has been on or used to live on Skull Island. Maybe even let us hear him roar in the distance.

Legendary should just give up their entire monster series, Toho has thoroughly outdone them only 2 years after their afterblown attempt at making Godzilla.

>Neon Godzilla Evagelion
>Good

The final form was good but the movie was trash my nig

I'd bet good money on something mid or post credits. This movie looks like giant monsters slapping the shit out of each other for two hours, how could Legendary not tease Godzilla?

post yfw godzilla is the island

Go watch capeshit you worthless Sup Forumsmblr fuck.

Still can't get over the fact they made him that big. It's beyond stupid. But you know what they say, white boys like godzilla but my nigga named king kong played his ass like ping pong

>Be a Kaiju Connoisseur
>Get told to watch capeshit

Your redddddit is showing my mane

You mean he'll make a cameo like he did in his own film, Godzilla (2014).

That's a big ape

[/spoiler]he is

/m/ keeps on winning

Kaiju connoisseurs recognize Shin Godzilla was legit kaijukino.

FUCK YEA MONSTER KINO

MONSTER CINEMATIC UNIVERSE

we wuz islandz

What was wrong with the American Godzilla? Besides the main character being bland as fuck, I thought it was awesome. Godzilla was fucking enormous and unstoppable. It was great. The main character problem would be an easy fix in a sequel or something.

Movie would have been a solid 8/10 if they had kept Bryan Cranston's character as the protagonist. He was infinitely more likable, more interesting, better acted, and the audience is invested in him wholeheartedly after that opening sequence.

>The final form was good but the movie was trash my nig
Trash like your taste.

What is that pic??????
To answer OP: Obviously a cameo at the end.

Shin Godzilla's ultimate form

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. I didn't know about that. Gotta see that asap.

Godzilla shin is cheesy ass fucking dogshit like it has been since the 50s with bad cgi

Edgy

Well I doubt it's still in theaters and the current rip is missing 20 fucking minutes and I refuse to watch a movie with missing content, had enough of that with BvS

Godzilla was hinted on a King Kong poster
Legendary and Toho aren't competing.
He didn't mention Sup Forums material at all

Sup Forums hates Shin Godzilla because it's too serious and not capeshit enough with Godzilla being a happy dinosaur superhero.

>Legendary increased Kong's size to 100 feet
>Despite how Legendary Godzilla's size is 355 feet

Aside from a few contrarians, the reception was pretty positive.
The contrarians didn't even mention anything about Shin being "too serious"

>Godzilla was hinted on a King Kong poster
where????

>Thanks to ComingSoon for providing before and after images with the blacklight details. As you can see, there’s the MONARCH logo in the upper left-hand corner, which should be a familiar name for anyone who saw the 2014 reboot of Godzilla. This indicates an expansion of the mythology that was created for the secret research program looking into the existence of these massive creatures.
>His mouth is fire; his roar the floodwater; his breath is death. Enlil made him guardian of the Cedar Forest, To frighten off the mortal who would venture there. BUT WHO WOULD VENTURE THERE?

slashfilm.com/kong-skull-island-nycc-poster/

I should've reworded it as "is speculated to be hinted"