APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

what even happened

Or maybe stop bringing your politics and virtue signaling to an awards show about moving pictures, faggot

>what even happened

Why?

Meryl Streep gave a speech and now Sup Forums is triggered and running to their safe spaces.

He's not wrong.

She's right.

He's wrong

He just went all "I went to Africa and people in South Sudan love me and my show!"
Then the internet called him out on his bullshit

The internet is crazy.

Holy fucking shit s/he is the most privileged sounding faggot ever.

>Not gunna move to your shitty town cause it's shit
>Cater to me or fuck off
>Change your way of life, because I won't change mine
>Add fiber internet

Fucking way to undermine yourself you liberal retard. Saying that other people have to provide you with work in the way YOU want to work. Fucking millennial.

really? this is the most levelheaded thing I've heard a liberal say and you people are still upset about it? Come on.

>people don't want to live in shitholes
>wahhh fucking liberal wahhh wahh so entitled wahhh

shut up faggot

You're stupid.

I hate what the internet has become. Social media was a mistake.

OP wasnt even talking about Meryl Streep you idiots.

Tom H. gave a speech about how he was in africa working with doctors who are living in a warzone and they thank him for making a movie about their situition.

it came off as bragging about how good his movie was and not a sincere thank you to the doctors who are actually in the warzone

>Sudan
deserves a nuclear warfare.

I'd rather live in rural Texas than live in nigger infested shitholes like Chicago and Detroit like liberals do.

This.

>rural Texas
Don't worry, you're worse than niggers.

Keep it coming you scum, it only fuels the fire

I believe him, desu

There's a fine line between bragging about yourself and promoting the people you're acting as a proxy for.

Stay salty, faggot.

You thought he was well past being a clown with all his PR stunts.

His speech only gave me second-hand embarrassement.

Not a argument.

me too. i'm not a republican and i'm fairly socially liberal but living around black people for the past year have changed my views so much that i actually just spent time researching the states/cities with the smallest percentage of black people. they're that fucking awful.

8 years bitch, kek

Chicago's diversity is a more important quality to uphold than living in a place where you won't get shot?

Watch it Tom, don't get on my turf!

Will.. will he be fine?

Has african american male Shaun King commented on this yet?

Stay mad.

Stay hacked by Russians.

Still salty, huh.

Youre all retarded. People dont stay away from middle america because "durr racists" they stay away because its fucking boring. Cities near coastlines will always draw more people to them than the oppisite.

>tfw the left sees living with you as being so tolerant and feeling a sense of moral superiority
>tfw the right just sees you as a future gardener and lawn mower for them

>they stay away because its fucking boring
Top kek.

its not so much durr racists as it is shitty underfunded schools, christfags, shit public infrastructure etc.

>gee i wonder which state has more to offer Kansas or California?

Kansas seeing has they have drinking water and you won't get arrested for strolling through a park.

I almost feel sorry for this guy. He was awarded for his worst performance ever and he made a douche of himself while accepting his award.
2016 was a bad year for him

>shitty underfunded schools
This is bullshit, though. Inner city schools are notoriously terrible, while some of the best boarding schools in the country are in rural areas.

Its okay I forgive you. You realized you made an ass out of yourself.

Still don't know what your golden globe has to do with Sudan tho.

This person is right, but only if you are talking about BLACK towns/neighborhoods. Violent? Check. Racist? Be white and walk alone at night through these areas see what happens. Misogynistic? Same thing, be a woman and walk in these areas day or night. No infrastructure and shitty school systems? Absolutely. They do elect "progressive" city councils, congressmen, senators, etc and at the same time that means they are voting against their own interests only because they think it means brown people will get free shit and not have to work.

fuck i would love to move somewhere in Ohio and live a farmvilee lifestyle. I'm so fucking disgusted living here in LA it pisses me off. Too many fucking faggots and liberals around

>getting arrested for strolling through the park

What did he mean by this?

Out of the cities I visited in murrica L.A was the worst. I didn't count Las Vegas as a city, it's just a desert theme park with whores.

>If you want us ubermensch of the middle class to move to your poor shit hole please clean it up ahead of time for us. Then we might grace you with our presence, gentrify it like we always do, and establish regions of town for the dark and/or poor"

Guys come on, we're fucking up! These poor bastards want to move out here and all these fucking poor people aren't investing in their communities!

So move then faggot. If you can afford to live in LA you can afford to move.

Even though theres a bunch of lib fags everywhere im not leaving LA because i love it here. And unlike you it seems i dont get triggered enough by someone eles political opinion that i feel like i need to run away

It seems to me that this guy is using his work with UNICEF (as admirable as it is, not complaining about it) to shield himself from his own idiocy.

>fiber internet

This is one of the priorities lel

i tried not that many jobs in IT security there faggot.

i really don't care about your political opinion but fucking libs make it a point to preach their holier than though i'm better than you attitude it fucking pisses me off. also, how do i explain to my son when its the norm to see 2 faggots kissing here on the streets? fucking degenerates

You wouldn't last a day.

>Being a gook

Enjoy being raped into servitude when we abandon Europe and invade Japan.

jesus christ, it sounds like a comic book villain

I like it, though, it exposes the true nature of the modern liberal

>Sup Forums boogieman retards too stupid to read thread before dog whistling

Like pottery.

Tell him to not give a fuck. Let fags be fags, literally not hurting you in anyway. Or if it still triggers you stop making excuses and move. You live in one the most liberal states in the US why the fuck would you live here and complain about it? That would be like me building a house on top of a fucking volcano and complaining about how fucking hot it is.

despite being non-white, a lot of my closest and (more importantly) most understanding friends happen to be right wing. I know what you mean about the left, though - the sjw types really just see you as little more than a commodity. the "right" (especially the people that comment mentioned) have more in common with poor minorities than any middle class sjw anyway

luckily most people aren't actually that partisan, are pretty open-minded about people of all backgrounds and though they may be slightly left-leaning, it's mostly because they don't want to rock the boat. they just go along with the dominant narrative because they aren't particularly informed about politics

What a pussy. He shouldn't have apologized his point was perfectly clear.

He thought it was great that he was part of creating something that brought people joy even in tough conditions. If people didn't get that then it's their own fault.

How "progressive" the town council is has fuck all to do with day to day rural life
That's kind of the fucking point
Why should we scramble around to change everything so self-important preachy cunts can move to town and shit it up like they did with their city

I can shoot a gun in Kansas

>Sup Forums is triggered and running to their safe spaces.
>admitting that Sup Forums belongs to Sup Forums

because your shithole flyover towns are dying and sucking up welfare paid for by coastal liberal taxes?

>Sup Forums is a cancer that won't stop spreading to opposing boards whenever anything political pops up
>Sup Forums users run to their safe space

Stop deviating from consensus.

Then don't fucking use it.

Less legal gun ownership, but a bigger chance of getting shot? California really does have it all!

it should;ve gone to riz or turtle from the night of

This. But also the fact that there are no amenities, arts or cultural destinations (restaurant diversity, theaters, museums, beaches, zoos, parks, fitness facilities, rec sports leagues, pro sports teams). Schools and infastructure are obviously huge, but these are important as well.

I would rather live in a fucking closet in San Fransisco, NYC, Chicago or LA than live in a mansion in fucking Mobile, Alabama. Sure you get a nice house, but honestly who gives a shit if it's located in Hell?

>reasonable call to action
>privileged folk saying that she's privileged enough and selfish
Christ sakes she isn't wrong.

Have you ever been to any of the places you view as "Hell" or are you just listening to what New York Jews tell you about middle America?

Doesnt make what he said not true.

> best and brightest

One thing I really hate about living in SF is that these unemployed gender studies faggots consider themselves equal to STEM PhDs that work at places like Google, SpaceX and JPL. I'm glad the cost of living is making their lives miserable and I hope the Google buses that they keep protesting start running them over.

I agree, he didn't deserve the award

I have been there. Both of my parents grew up in rural areas. It's nice to know your roots, but generally speaking those places fucking blow to live in.

There's a reason why people who grew up in rural areas and move to the city never move back.

She doesn't even realize she could be talking about poor blacks OR poor whites

She was talking about rural areas, not inner city areas user.

>kowtow to us or else

I'm sure people in rural America are literally shaking in fear.

This is the kind of attitude that got Trump elected

This is a person who has lived a middle/upper class life her entire life, she has never had it bad, she never had to live on one meal a day, her parents probably paid everything for her, rent, food, internet. This is the entitled millenial cunt and as a millenial myself I must admit that I have really grown to fucking hate them.

the massive bubble of cognitive dissonance existing on the coasts is amazing

No

Or howabout you fuck off and leave the way we live alone. We don't want your city dweller bullshit and your progressivism.

>she has never had it bad, she never had to live on one meal a day, her parents probably paid everything for her, rent, food, internet.
Why would you ever have it bad if you live in America though? Richest country in the world, there's no one who is only living on only 1 meal per day. There are foodstamps and welfare.

funny how middle america is filled with native american's but they don't count as "diversity"

no it's because if a repub had said the exact same type of speech Hollywood would have vilified them and run them out of business and destroyed their life, but it's ok if libs do it.

>if you want people like me to live near you

>you people are dying
>you need us and are begging for us to live near you
>please notice me
those of us in "flyover states" couldn't give less of a monkey's shit about you skinny jeans, lefty faggots. Please stay in your nigger-crime infested containment zones. The midwest is comfy as fuck without you.

Enjoy your meat loaf casserole surprise for dinner.

I love how liberals always complain about their tax dollars going to red states while voting for higher taxes on themselves and others in their state.

t. chicagofag

Thank you. FFS this thread is cancerous idiots arguing with other cancerous idiots all I wanted to know was what Tom was talking about

NYC here (for medical degree only). I've seen the faces people trying to raise a family here. Anger and sadness unless they are in the top of top earnings.

Enjoys your burritos.

Sup Forums sure is leaking

>If you unwashed peasants want us to stop filling your towns with brown people and sending your industries to brown people, bow down and kiss our feet

Or we can just vote for Trump. Either way.

If you want us to allow you to fuck kids and marry your dogs, give us enough cash so we can dull our senses with shopping and ignore your perversions. Simple.

Reddit/tumblr/tv/ sure is leaking

I'd like to hear what she has to say about Arab countries and south side Chicago.