WARNING: Marvel/Disney shill false leak to undermine DC Universe

Very "convenient" how this so called leak about messy production happened just as DC released a new photo of Justice League.

>House of Mouse disinfo campaign
>discredit DCEU

Ask yourself WHY has this info just come about in 24 hours after DCEU marketing released new justice league picture?

> to disrupt DCEU marketing for JL
>seed doubt and confirm bias "i knew it would be bad - fuck snyder"

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/dc/2017/01/09/ben-affleck-on-directing-batman-were-good-and-going/
ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2016/07/warner-bros-settles-ftc-charges-it-failed-adequately-disclose-it
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/67049940/#67049940
cosmicbooknews.com/content/batman-vs-superman-twitter-spambot-smear-campaign-discovered
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for the warning brother

Fuck marvel

i'm not into capemovie and i'm not into conspiracy shit but i gotta admit, i think disney is afraid

>Cold War-esque paranoia psy-op garbage over cartoon characters

The masses are brainwashed into thinking that Marvel is better and DC is a mess.

Bribing rotten tomatoes sways public opinion even though BvS was great.

I know, it's pathetic

this

There is ton of evidence they are here doing that shit here too. But why so little mod activity? The falseflagging must end. Always the same fucking marvel shill copypaste threads in the catalog days on end.

it's their MO, look what they did to the Fantastic Four and X-Men comics, Disney is ruthless when it comes to their movie empire.

These are multi-billion IPs. You think a corporation like Disney would pass on the chance for free advertising through social media? Marketing has evolved with the Internet.

I genuinely prefer Marvel movies to DC, but I admit that I like them both

It was painfully obvious that Disney / Marvel shills were behind much of the uproar concerning Batman VS Superman. It was clearly an organized campaign

It was also weird because basically BvS and Civil War have the same basic plot

Both films feature a villain with no super powers who manipulates two heros into fighting

Both deal with the aftermath of hero battles

Both are blatant set ups for other movies

I think Disney was worried about this and they hired a CTR style shit posting team

People don't realize just how cheap it is to hire a dozen Pakis to scour Reddit/IMDB/Sup Forums constantly creating a fake and manufactured word of mouth. It's cheaper than a billboard and thousand times more effective.

You can call us paranoid, but paranoia is a defense mechanism from those trying to destroy ya.

They're going to enter this thread, claim OP is paranoid and then through disguise of anonimity continue their shilling wars. Just wait. Take a shot if they post Rotten Tomatoes or box-office revenue.

>It was painfully obvious that Disney / Marvel shills were behind much of the uproar concerning Batman VS Superman.

Unironically this. The movie was a 6/10 at most but then again that's top tier for the capeshit standard

That's exactly it. These companies openly advertise their devices on the web. It's not even a secret anymore.

when did Sup Forums become the battleground for marvel and dc fags. Why don't you Reddit manchildren go the fuck back

*their services

Sup Forums is whatever we want it to be and if you don't like it you can just leave

We already know that Hillary Clinton used shills and if you remember, the "internet consensus" about her was a little bit like Marvel's. There were daily "look at what shitty thing Drumpf did!" and when they were proved fake, they would hide it.

SO we know there are shills, that's not up to discussion

>Billion dollar franchises
>money - power - jews
>jus for kids

She spent millions on those hired shills and she still lost.

>Warning brother
>Warner Brothers

>somehow disney is a larger nefarious corporation than WB

even if you believe there was some kind of shill/payoff conspiracy, the general public doesn't give a shit and they are the ones who pay for the tickets

why did DC rush into Justice League so fast?
just to keep up with Marvel?
why did they kill superman and then start the JL?

DC is just bad at making movies. their comicbook and cartoon movies are good tho

Poor moderation allowing Marvel shills to go berserk on this board and then causing a huge friction when BvS hit torrent and some ended up enjoying it. So you have a dedicated squad of Marvel boys constantly shitposting BvS threads into oblivion as to not give those threads a momentum. It's getting tiresome as fuck. And now they're literally creating fake news of Affleck quitting Batman and pretending to be insiders. This shit is orchestrated.

>Sup Forums always complains about capeshit and that it's for redditors, plebs, and manchildren
>only thing Sup Forums talks about is capeshit

Really gets the noggin joggin

to put this a different way, there was a lot of bad press released for whedon/marvel's recasting of certain characters and their behind the scenes beef with a lot of creators...it obviously didnt hurt ultron, antman, iron man, etc

You guys are super delusional. The reports come from Afflick his self 2 days ago.

dude, how can you not believe that a lot of people just didn't like BvS

Affleck said he would not make Batman if he wasn't pleased with the script.

This was by the Disney shills translated into

AFFLECK QUITS DC, THERE IS NO SCRIPT HE HATES HIS LIFE MIGHT COMMIT SUICIDE

There are a million movies I don't like. Do I post about those movies daily or do I move on? The Marvel shills haven't moved. It's exactly the same posters every day with the same pastas too. Always the same pastas and then a circle argument breaks out and suddenly Evans face spam again. Every thread. Days on end. For months now. This is systematic.

It works like this:

In internet we have ground level (anonymous users on Sup Forums/r*ddit/imdb etc), mid level (those same people but with small blogs, youtube channels, etc) and upper level (reviewers, big youtube channels, etc).

The mid and upper levels will never go agains what they perceive is the consensus in the ground level, so Disney just works that level. Take Rogue One, a piece of shit right? Fucking nothing happens except for a robot making quips and some cringemasters dying. Yet not even the people bold enough to say they didn't like will outright say "it's fucking garbage". Why? Because they feel there is a consensus they can't go against.

That's what Disney does. With a few dozen shills they have taken over internet. Literally less than a million a year and they have all the manufactured hype they can handle. Truly an evil company

>ton of evidence
People say this and never post any

Sure

comicbook.com/dc/2017/01/09/ben-affleck-on-directing-batman-were-good-and-going/

Marvel actively pay shills to work on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. It is known.

Gal action please

That's not what I read at all. Where do you guys come up with this fake information.

or their evidence is screencaps of people in threads saying "Yup I'm totally a shill, u mad :^)"

Smoking gun right there.

Meanwhile, Warner Bros got caught paying off video game reviewers but they are obviously paragons of virtue being bullied relentlessly

ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2016/07/warner-bros-settles-ftc-charges-it-failed-adequately-disclose-it

Are you implying that Dr Strange isn't better than There Will Be Blood?

in case you haven't noticed, Sup Forums is basically the same shit posted over and over again

>bane
>waifu wars
>blacked spam
>"what went wrong"
>"look at what this celeb said about women/minorities"

This is so fucked up. Where did it all go so wrong?

how the fuck is it known, someone please answer with a reason that doesn't use your observational bias

>7.6/10 is now better than 8/10
when will you retards learn how RT works?

The production behind every DC movie so far has been such a clear mess it makes fake news like this very easy to believe.

HereThis actually proves beyond reasonable doubt that someone else is buying movie reviews, you know that right?

>this entire thread
muh capeshit wars

NEETs must be put down

Yeah man like those last-minute reshots where they had to make everything green-screen instead because they managed to rent a new hero last-minute.

No wait, that was Civil War, with 90% on RT.

>21 ips
>50posts

do you guys even consider how RT actually works, it is not a static scale where 90% is better 88%

seriously just look at the stats under the %
>average rating 7.6 - Civil War
>average rating 8 - Gone Girl

the % is literally just the number of reviews that said it was "good" vs. "bad" and within those reviewers, it could be a different pool

BOW YE SHITS

Yeah we have one mouseshill shitposting here, just ignore him and he will go away

the russians own the usa now, and this nig is worried about a capeshit conspiracy

Let me guess, you make those civil war HAHAHAHA threads, don't you? Why won't all you capeshit fags fuck off

Sure now explain Dr Strange having higher rating and score than Nocturnal Animals and we're done here

Russians doesn't own even their own country, lol.

There is literally nothing wrong with Russia owning America, toвapищ

>Nocturnal Animals

is shit

WATCH IT MICKEY

In comparison to Dr Strange, no. Someone needs to investigate those reviews. I refuse to believe any adult was entertained by that dreadful movie.

WB and DC are trash. If you can't understand this fact, you're delusional.

amazing gif

I'm a Russian who was paid to promote Trump on Sup Forums and Leddit and even I think Disney has gone too far. But if they're here can they hook me up with a job? I have experience and I'm recently unemployed.

The Marvel shills went overboard. Anyone reading a BvS thread would by now be aware of what's going on. They could've played it subtle but decided to go all-out and it backfired without a downvoting system hiding them being exposed.

Stfu pajeet. Hillary lost which means nobody cares about disney marvel liberal propaganda.

This is the year of WB and DC.

>But if they're here can they hook me up with a job?

How is your hindi?

Wait a second here
Is this imdb drone pretending gone girl or even fincher isn't on the same pleb trash level as capeshit?

why don't you simply look at who reviewed the movie on RT

Dr. Strange had 300+ reviewers, Nocturnal Animals had 200+, that alone would be reason enough for a statistical differential

I'm sure out of those pools you had more general entertainment people review Dr. Strange and said something along the lines of "for a super hero movie, it was good", granting it a tomato

for Nocturnal Animals i'm sure it was a group of reviewers who compared it to more dramatic films and said "good but not great", and maybe got some splats

its really not that hard to understand why scores are different if you actually think about it

>months ago, Wonder Woman called "a mess"
>now the new meme is Justice League is "a mess"

Damn these paid shills couldnt even fucking be original

I'm sure I could learn. I learned English in both American and British dialects with relevant memes for pushing Brexit and then Trump. How hard could Hindi be?

Can you get one of the WB employees to come out?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/67049940/#67049940

Its even worse that they have bought out the site

>good but not great
That would still give a positive score on RT.

Explain to me how blockbusters are generally fucking buried on RT but the moment it's Disney, the score is fixed at 90% no matter how awful it is?

Ghostbusters got a fresh score

Let that sink in for a minute and compare that piece of shit to man of steel.

>Very "convenient" how this so called leak about messy production happened just as DC released a new photo of Justice League.
Remember how fake the BvS leaks were? Remember how false the SS leaks were? Remember that mouseshill that said "stupid" and "false" things like "Bruce Wayne talking to Amanda at the end of SS"?

False leaks were always a thing, why does it worry you so much another of the endless leaks?

And the only way to make billions is to spam a Vietnamese Sculpting BBS board with fake leaks, right? They have to take over Sup Forums in order to secure the future, right? This is a war to convince a bunch of 15 year old contrarians to not see a capeshit flick even though they pirate everything anyway, right?

It's nuts how a bunch of 14-25 year olds on the internet have figured out everything from economics to advertising to world politics. Maybe Sup Forums should just run the world since you guys know everything.

Go read the negative reviews for London Has Fallen

>This movie is bad because muslims are the bad guys

Not even memeing. Look it up.

but didn't the anti DC shills proved to be ineffective with Suicide Squad? looks at the (moviegoers)reviews and box office of that flick.

SRSLY calm down, there are ppl that have waited 40 years for the Justice League movie, it will do fine

Ghostbusters 2016 > Suicide Squad > Man of Steel > BvS

Aquaman and Justice League will probably be even worse.

No one has been waiting or wants a Justice League movie. It was a shitty comic, an even shittier cartoon and will be a shitty movie.

fuck off Whedon

>I was right
Fucking LOL

/film/ can't come soon enough

Seven Samurai is a notable influence on Justice League. Not sure they were successful, but even the costume work, with the segment appearance, is meant to evoke samurai armor.

90% of terrorist acts around the world are committed by American presidents. Why couldn't the bad guys in London Has Fallen been a group of ex-presidents?

DAMAGE CONTROL SQUAD HAD ARRIVED

DC movie soundtracks > marvel soundtracks

too bad that the electoral college doesn't determine which movie wins

>the most entry level influence a director can muster and it still isn't even done correctly

Its truly is amazing that they've let Kevin call the shots for so long

They said that BvS and Suicide Squad were messes too.

Why do you think DC doing well hurts Marvel?

>Movie so fucked DCucks are running desperate damage control almost a year before release

The state of WB/DC!

Why would Marvel rush Civil War to BvS release window unless to hurt it? They're corporations competing for the same audience.

This actually made me laugh so hard I'm caping it.

Pretty much exactly what I was going to say myself. Its just too fucking precious, now that the newest "meme" generation is so godless they just end up venerating media, and commercialization.

Hurrah for the new era.

It's always the same thing. Some guy on some no-name blog "hears" that a movie is "a mess" and then the same people spread that asspull all over the net. It's disturbingly easy to manipulate information on the Internet.

>even if you believe there was some kind of shill/payoff conspiracy, the general public doesn't give a shit and they are the ones who pay for the tickets

And both movies ended up being succesful as fuck, both at the box office and blu ray sales

>36 posters
>90+ Replies
>People seriously think that the 4th movie in an absolutely horrendous losing streak of 3 horrible movies is going to be good and any notion that it wont be is propaganda by the more successful franchise

I need to leave this place for a while

>This actually proves beyond reasonable doubt that someone else is buying movie reviews, you know that right?

No, that's not how it works at all user. It's still conjecture.

You won't. You'll be here tomorrow aswell pretending you're a DC insider and claim Ben Affleck is now contemplating suicide.

there was a smear campaign on twitter against BvS that is still active TODAY

cosmicbooknews.com/content/batman-vs-superman-twitter-spambot-smear-campaign-discovered