America is fucked holy shit

Just thought I'd drop this off here

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466648105221.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have a friend in the Border Patrol who says this does much more harm than good because 3/4 of the time they lead them RIGHT to the the illegals trying to cross/it gives the illegals false hope trying to get across. That Mexico-Texas walk makes Afghanistan look like a better alternative.

That actually makes me feel a little better.

*dumps a bunch of water in east texas somewhere, anywhere*
I'm a good little liberal; look at how special and kind i am!!!
*shares to 50 social media networks*

haha god damn, i meant west texas

So just drop water bottles filled with laxatives, when the beakers drink it they have to stop to shit profusely, allow the Border Patrol to catch them .

>IT'S A HUMAN RIGHTS THING!
No it's fucking not, it's breaking the law and helping criminals.

South Texan-fag here, the border is absolute hell during this time of the year. The average day temp here is about 110F and higher, plus there is almost no natural bodies of water on the trek here. The most common cause of death for illegals is dehydration and heat exhaustion.

Its much harder to get across the border than it used to be. I think we need a WALL, no doubt in my mind at all, but compared to the joke of security around 2000 its gotten alot better.

ICE deportations are up something like 3x the average this year. Fewer and fewer are getting through. Don't fret, user. Theres hope!

No man, they are pretty brave for crossing over. Illegal as fuck, and wrong, but brave. That desert is no joke. I've walked there as well as parts of the Sonoran in Arizona and let me tell you, friend, unless you have a steady supply of water you will die in less than 3 days, and most definitely get heat stroke.

>some of your family members illegally cross border
>now you miss them
>its now your human right to break the law because you miss your family who broke the law

The left don't work off logic

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466648105221.webm

>implying people don't help them get across
>supporting illegal immigration instead of the ones who took the time to do it legally

What exactly is stopping someone from dropping off bottles of drugged water there as well to make the illegals play russian roulette with their lives if they drink any of it?

If I was Border Patrol I would just wait by the water and catch their asses there. Make my job easy thanks libshits.

This

I live in El Paso and they make BP's job easier by doing this since most of the time Border Patrol is collecting fossils or playing on their phones

i agree

they really risk their lives to come here

i dont really blame them either mexico is a fucking shit hole and this is like heaven to them

How does the law work if you kill them? Like if I catch them illegally crossing the border they're not citizens of my country so I kill them what happens?

>dump water in plastic bottles that will bake in the heat/sun and release toxic bpa chemicals in the water

SO STUNNING

SO BARVE

you will get charged with murder still unless they had guns trying to kill you first

even then you would have to go to court or something

Simply not true. I walk my dog in the desert for weeks straight subsiding only on boollaa boollaa, wagga wagga and woolloomolloo leaves. Are Americans this soft?

You can't murder human beings. It's against the law, family.

Came here to post this.

Liberals are fucking retarded.

Somebody do this

Thanks, Mexico. Not often one of you makes a decent post in ine of these threads.

sounds /comfy/

Way funnier if it's East Texas

>a spic is pro-illegal immigration
Shocked.

Killing foreigners is illegal regardless of the fact that they don't have citizenship.

>The most common cause of death for illegals is dehydration and heat exhaustion

It should be a firing squad...

>boollaa boollaa, wagga wagga and woolloomolloo leaves

I'm serious, they mostly hang out in their trucks all day watching from the border fence while they sip their big gulp/thirstbuster from their air conditioned SUVs

Its the comfiest

This make it so much better to see them travel so far only to be confronted by a 150 foot high wall that goes from horizon to horizon.

Not true. Obama just changed how he defined deportations. Previously, those turned back at the border were classified differently whereas deportations were the ones inside the country being removed. Obama merged the categories to pad the numbers. In reality, both deportations and returns at the border are down drastically.

Never expected to see others from the 915 to frequent Sup Forums. This city is full of retarded liberals. What side of town are you in, friend?

kek'd

You would shoot women and little children?

thanks for that webm m8

You only have to do it a few times before they would stop coming.

The best side (Westside), naturally. By FHS

Seems all the Sup Forumsacks I encounter on here live out by the east side

>drop bottles poisonus water instead
>mexicans illegals start dying in the middle of the desert because diarrhea
>Need more water to survive diarrhea
>Keep drinking the botteled water
>Dies

This could very well...
Lets drop some water on the border Sup Forums.

>boollaa boollaa, wagga wagga and woolloomolloo leaves

Assuming you're a serviceman, and not with the ministry of vice and virtue, but the flag is new to me.

Thanks for your service!

I might get some shit for this, although i'm for the wall and deporting every illegal who has no paper work the moral-humanity in me dreads the idea of families crossing the boarder dying in the middle of the desert. I'd agree that they shouldn't have crossed the boarder and have brought it upon themselves i still dont want people dying trying to fucking get here. And of course im only talking about the families who want a better life, i have no sympathy for the single men and gang members who just look at the U.S. as Hollywood.

This is a relief. I'd be all for setting up water stations check points in the middle of the desert to catch the dying fuckers and deporting them soon after.

There should be an online service that finds husbands from /r9k/ for the women and women with female children so they can legally come to the USA.

I wish I lived close because I would switch that shit out with some drain cleaner.

>set up a water drop
>take a point further down
>pick off anyone who drinks the water

INVADERS MUST DIE

Should've left mines and seawater packed in those bottles

You just don't lead em so much

Has anyone rented a movie from redbox lately and seen the trailer for that new movie that's literally about an evil racist white man hunting and killing poor innocent illegal immigrants in the desert on the border?

>mooching off of others is heaven

Then why aren't millions of niggers moving to canada? Mexicans are just the worst kind of assholes.

Japan pls. Those are two groups of people we do not want creating offspring with US passports.

Ex border patrol here. Can confirm. We're usually on our X unless we hear about a dummy with water, we track and catch them

Put something in the water. Problem solved.

Show us some of your fossils, fampai

Hopefully while the wall is being built these fuckers will be caught and thrown in prison or adding and abetting. They will get all the Hispanic cultural enrichment they can handle

Bullishit. The american southwest is green as fuck due to the cactus. It's not some arabian sand dune. If you knew your cactus, and traveled at night, you could easily do it. Spics are just dumb.

Fossil collection pics or fake

>Then why aren't millions of niggers moving to canada?

Too cold. No, really.

Someone should drop off a big jug of poison for those poor, thirsty souls. What poisons look like water?

#RealBravery

mexicans for the most part do work a lot. The problem is they lower wages and fill up the hospitals popping out kids they never pay for.

niggers don't do shit

Why aren't they being shot on the spot?

If someone was to invade my island I would be first up in a tree with a sniper rifle

Apparently Mexico is more fucked.

>Analy Vega
kek

It's 2016 I can't believe you still have to ask that

Salt water.

>mooching off of others is heaven
its not so much theyre mooching atleast in my state

alot of these faggots come and get ripped off to do shit jobs

its just that mexico is shitty as fuck

You would need poison that looks and tastes like water. Just using bacteria contaminated water would be more effective long term.

we should drop off water thats been poisoned with cyanide . its not technically murder since you didnt hand it to any one. its littering at worst

damn nigga thats a rare flag

Thanks. I did not own that flag

Welcome dude

USMC for Trump!

Thanks for protecting the homeland, dawg. USMC 0231 here, know if ICE/Border Patrol like hiring veterans? This will probably be my last tour.

>Thanks for protecting the homeland, dawg. USMC 0231 here, know if ICE/Border Patrol like hiring veterans? This will probably be my last tour.
Are you at leatherneck by chance? I'm army and I got stationed there back in '09

>admitting to littering
wew lads

Is it true that the women take pills because they know they'll get raped?

i wonder what the legal repercussions would be if you actually did this.

Being a vet is pretty much guaranteed LEO work once you get out of the service.

State Trooper here, BP still works harder than most of us when we go down to the RGV.

>Dropping water on the border
>Most likely in Commieforni
This is a fucking blessing. I haven't seen rain since April.
Of course everyone else gets crippling floods.And we can't even get a drop of water

>laws dont apply if you dont get caught.

I'm not saying they don't

I'm just saying it looks like a comfy job when they're not rucking up and down the river

RARE

Rare
What flag?

So, how do they know drug runners or child rapists fleeing Mexico aren't using these water drop points? They're just dropping water off in the middle of bum fuck nowhere for seemingly no reason whatsoever

You do ecstasy during your job?

B...Blue Ontario?

Aiding and abetting persons committing a criminal offense. This person should be charged.

If I had land there, I'd sit there with a rifle and blast the water jugs after she got back to her car.

Anguilla

Have you shot any mudslimes my freedom-bro?

Fuck whomever puts their wife and children in that situation in the ass with a spork until they die.

Natural selection, etc.

You don't even need to actually do this, just make sure allegations end up on Spanish-language media.

Popped one right in the grape 3 weeks ago. Been pretty calm since then

Nothing. Their illegal immigrants, and laxatives aren't poison.

>Popped one right in the grape 3 weeks ago. Been pretty calm since then
alright so you're not at leatherneck then. I've been all over helmand since we did route clearance.

>you're trans-American right? That takes great strength of mind

Operation "Clear the way" for the undocumented and their health
Make it easier for poor unfortunates to "pass"

Water and granola bars, super innocent helpful to those who are thirsty and hungry, full of healthy fiber, (fiber fixes all ills) random nutrients and the cureall chicory root. Low calorie or sugar free would be also best to help avoid causing those poor immigrants to gain extra pounds that might slow them down.

unfortunately chicory root extract (inulin), despite being one of the major ingredients to this miracle food, has the occasional side effect including
bloating, cramping, loose stool, extreme gas, and more frequent bowel movements
(dehydration might be a problem, but no worries with that gallon of water there!)

So, who's up for dropping off a gallon of water from the dollar store and a box of granola bars together all over the place to help them out?

totally innocent and legal, I mean isn't water and granola bars the normal thing you'd pack on a day hike?

You get a freedom medal and free burger.

Thanks for the freedom user. Keep it going on.

I would say shoot people caught crossing, but that's an extreme measure.

Better to hope Trump wins, and they just run into The Wall.

Why are they not sending the water to poor African countries, why are they not helping Haiti whi are eating mud, why don't we all shitworld countries just cross the border and go work there, it's a humane thing isn't it ?

Fucking "liberals"

God bless you, stay safe pupper.