More like Cuck Cuck Land

More like Cuck Cuck Land.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbue2Pi2tNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My mom wants go see this. Can you tell me what it's about in Sup Forums memes?

>More like Cuck Cuck Land.

GOOD POST

FACTUALLY ACCURATE AND ALSO AMUSING

Holy fuck how will Chazelle ever recover?

nice job OP

Creepy loser musician starts dating a hot Stacey up and coming actress. The actress becomes famous and leaves him and marries a Chad and has his baby.

Bad post. Factually inaccurate and also boring.

by winning awards. In a way Chazelle is going to "cuck" Mel out of best director

>playing a song and smiling at the bitch who cucked you after she got rich and famous with your help

You hit the nail right on the head OP

award shows love movies about how magical Hollywood is because they people who decide who wins bought into that bullshit 110% otherwise they wouldn't be in the entertainment business.

Recover from what? Immense fame, prestige, money and awards? I think he'll be fine.

Why do you spam pedoshit and cuckshit?

She literally cucked her boyfriend for the Goose in the first 15 minutes.

Its shit

>Ryan Gosling gets outchadded

what

La La Land itself is doing the cucking, that is cucking Moonlight out of awards and making black twitter triggered

Ryan isn't a Chad. He's almost always a creepy autist.

So then what's your excuse for being such a loser?

Wrong.

Actress gets a role in Paris, Goose doesn't want to move, they break up. 5 years later she sees Goose again and he gets her panties so wet she has to leave before she fucks Goose in front of her new husband.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbue2Pi2tNY

you aren't wrong op. both leads cucked themselves out of a perfect couple for no reason, just to see each other 5 years later and regret it when they literally had no reason to break up

is this what cucks tell themselves? lmao.

Seriously, Emma Stone's character was such a colossal slut

It's more realistic the way they did it, since women are all whores, but it didn't make for as enjoyable a movie.

Is this worth watching for the Goose ? I'm quite fond of him

It's worth watching for Emma. She's extremely charming in it, and I'm not even a frogfag.

>not already knowing for years that any sort of self-referential self-indulgent Hollywood Hollywood film would be fucking fart-sniffing trash