ESPN Is Shit...What's the Next Great Sports Network?

We all know they're dying. They're a dead weight on Disney and they don't have revenue to really go after any new live sports deals once their current ones run out.

What network can fill the void? FS1 is okay but I can't see them ever getting as big as ESPN was.. Is the future in streaming and a la carte sports packages?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jemelehill/status/907393929087262720
youtube.com/watch?v=ZptmsjBSat4
cnbc.com/id/100755888
pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/11/26/statement-prime-minister-canada-death-former-cuban-president-fidel-castro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

disney has been overrun by anti white racists

its pretty funny actually

RIP ESPN

Ya the future is definitely streaming. Tv bubble is bursting. All these huge contracts players are getting are gonna go away real quick...nobody will pay for huge tv deals anymore.

Lol ESPN congratulated her. They hate trump so they don't care. They fired Curt schilling faster then they can say I love america.

This is what happens when you give them an inch. It will only get worse if you consider how the far left controls cultural studies in academia. These are the future leaders of companies like Disney

>minorities become the majority in your city
>your city is destroyed
>minorities become the majority in your county
>????

what did she say?

"Fuck Blumpf and white people"

I'm not joking.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

She tweeted something like "Drumpf is a white supremacist"

>Mike Ditka calls Obama the worst President in U.S. history
>Gets (((((((((re-assigned))))))))))) off of NFL Countdown
>Curt Schilling compares ISIS to Nazis
>Gets fired

>Jemele Hill calls Trump a white supremacist
>Gets "a very stern talking to"

I work for a sports website in the heart of the South and I ought to wear a Confederate Flag hat to work just to see what happens. State's rights you Yankee scum

She said Trump is a white supremacist and he's surrounded himself by white supremacists and is enabling white supremacists. Something like that.

Clay Travis called her out and then it became a full shitstorm.

>she

>tfw I can't tell if you guys are joking anymore

part of me wants to go full accelerationism on this shit just to see what happens when everyone stops going/watching

trump turds are easier to trigger than left wing faggots

>t. constantly triggered liberal cuck

Just google her twitter you lazy cunt. She just went on some anti-plumpf tirade

you are so fucking stupid if you watch ESPN

>Trump is a white supremacist

I wish.

AyyLmao nobody was triggered because nobody cares about ESJWN anymore. I was if anything, surprised that she actually got a slight slap on the wrist instead of a medal from ESPN.

>t-triggered...

this.

Americans literally need Oprah-tier "sports entertainment" talk shows in between literal minutes of advertising

>Curt Schilling compares ISIS to Nazis
What's wrong with that?
ISIS is definitively worse than the Nazis.

is kellerman still decent? haven't followed him since he left ATH all those years ago

>this cunt still has a job
ESPN is fucking retarded

sports argument shows are the scourge of tv

Based Clay

daytime ESPN is literally for the unemployed

>sport has been canceled
truer words have never been spoken, sadly.

he's a zionist piece of shit

Only good thing about ESPN is Mina Kimes now

I don't know anything about ESPN, handegg etc., but I recently read that the Disney (which owns ESPN) CEO wants to run for President in 2020 as a Democrat

So yeah, maybe that has something to do with the channel's supposed anti-white attitude....

Liberals think criticizing and mocking someone is "being triggered". They can't comprehend disagreeing with someone without being offended because they literally aren't capable of that.

Ditka got fired because he's a senile retard and no one liked him. I never even heard him say anything political. Shilling got fired because he shared a le bottom text meme made by a 50 year old about trannies. Hill is on daytime, no one watches her. You're american, no one would care if you wore muh heritage to work and people would probably stop talking to you, if any do at all.

This must become the news face of /espee/ hatred for the New Broadcast

>Disne!yspn.com

Spread the Word, brothers

Stay with the SEC, Maria. Don't go down that road

uh SC6 is on at 6pm retard

>people here been talking about the death of espn for 3+ years

Don't get me wrong, I believe yall, but I just wish it'd happen already.

>He is unqualified and unfit to be president. He is not a leader. And if he were not white, he never would have been elected

twitter.com/jemelehill/status/907393929087262720

>people unironically watch Disney sports instead of based SKYEEEUP

Back in the day, games journalists were people who really loved games but were not really journalists. Nowadays, game journalists are people who hate games and gamers and wished they were writing about politics instead.

Is the same thing happening to sports?

>And if he were not white, he never would have been elected

Oh the ironing

So black people

It's slow, they hold a lot of league contracts. As long as they still have the NBA, NFL and CFP they can't totally die, but all these contracts were bid on before they started taking on water. Disney would get out of every single contract if they could.

There will come a time that ESPN is to sports what MTV is to music. It'll be pop culture and politically driven garbage. ESPN isn't profitable to Disney. They do not care if it dies, just so long as it's not expensive for them anymore.

has anyone ever been madder?

she probably didnt even vote

>black 70 year old businessman with no political experience, claims the country isn't great, has 5 kids through 3 wives
would've gone great i imagine

It's the left-leaning journalism schools who spend 90% of their time preaching politics to students. Those same students graduate and realise that there are fuck all political journalism jobs out there, so they have to compromise just to earn a living. Let's be real, I'm not sure what 'respectable sounding' job you could get with a journalism degree except for one in journalism - which has lost a lot of it's shine - so they'd rather write about shit they don't like than have to work at McDonalds.

She looks like a Ninja Turtle

youtube.com/watch?v=ZptmsjBSat4

S K E E E E E E E U P

Whenever someone criticizes trump, you guys always call them triggered lol

i love how that got 4 responses

h-ha im s-so not triggered g-guys

I don't agree with your premise.

The days of networks are over, it's all streaming in the future.

And if ESPN is mad at an employee for speaking against Trump, then they're not a liberal network, are they?

disney should be renamed ESPN

>In Disney's most recent fiscal half year, ended March 30, its cable operation—which ESPN dominates—accounted for 54.7 percent of overall operating income

cnbc.com/id/100755888

disney will be fucked as cord cutting speeds up

It's the hypocrisy that pisses people off. If say like Chris Berman said that "Obama got elected because he was black, black people just voted for him because he looks like them regardless of policy" he would have been publicly hanged. With Jemele specifically she's just an awful sports "reporter" and needs to go. SC6 is the worst shit I've ever seen and their tanking ratings reflect it.

>Great
>Sports Network
No such thing. Sports news is easily accessible online and I can get it without a bunch of tennis and boreball shit shoehorned in. Forced debate shows have been a dead meme for a long time now and actual sporting events can be streamed for free with ease.

leaf

They dumped Ditka and Schilling for being vocal conservatives. They had a talk with Jemele Hill for calling the president and his staff white supremacists.

i miss skeeupposting brehs ;_;

Honestly she should be fired for that.

XD

I hate Jemele Hill and the trump = white supremacist narrative, i just think its funny that theres so many posts about how "triggered" liberals are and then whenever someone says anything about trump they get like 40 responses "h-how is he racist, y-you fucking liberal shill!". just ignore it

>If you weren't black and female, you never would have been hired by ESPN

posted the wrong one

thats racist and sexist, you should be fired and publicly shamed

Why didn't you just ignore it

She plays a bigger role for espn than both of those guys ever did put together. I wouldn't say that it has much to do with political leanings as it does with clout.

I hope you realize that your people in the South are now the ideological sons of Lincoln and the Founders, meanwhile the left, which infests populous zones and the general Northeast, has direct lineage from the Southern Confederate Democrats that you pay homage to when you wear their colors, and defend their statues.

She said Trump was elected because he's white. Can't refute that really.

You're a theist. I can tell.

>the worst and most insufferable liberal in that picture is the white guy

Max Kellerman makes Stephen A Smith the less annoying personality

I actually miss Skip

>statement from the PM
>from madagascar
Sup Forumstards hard at work

Nothing is wrong with it, that's the point

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/11/26/statement-prime-minister-canada-death-former-cuban-president-fidel-castro

never go full retard my man

prove it

other repulicans who lost were white

hillary was white

etc

how many black republicans are there other than cain?

>Being triggered by women

Are Americans really this gay?

sleepy carson

>Forgetting the sleepy doctor

He lead the polls in the Republican primary at one point

Americas hat is mad again

lol

>lol u mad
riveting

BTFOOOOOOOOOO

Wow, you are pissed. Defending bringing politics
into sports. Must be why ESPN hasn't fired you yet.

leaf thought a statement by his own PM was a joke (probably because it seemed like one)

>back in the day
read fear and loathing on the campaign trail
good book

Her voice was annoying af, bitch knows about handegg but it's not a noise you wanna hear for 3+ hours, Rex Ryan also has a shitty voice and then the fucking sideline dipp.

Me too pham

Freeing slaves and treating them like people was a left wing stance in the 19th century. People always use the "Republicans freed slaves" narrative, but the republicans back then were hated for being too liberal.

Thanks for the insight Schlomo

>this is what cuckolds actually believe

underrated post

thats not the same person who was commenting on the broncos game yesterday night.

Have an upvote shill

>"this person is annoying"
>LOL TRIGGERED XD

Best meme

schilling was a sperglord who spouted off shit about the day of the rope and constantly posted Sup Forums level memes. Provided absolutely nothing of value for the amount of trouble he can cause

>nigger employee makes fun of white people
>"we have addressed this issue with our employee and she understands her mistake"
>white person makes fun of nigger
>"we have terminated our contract with our employee effective immediately and have donated 10000 dollars to the united negro college fund. we stand as a diverse network and recognize that these actions cannot be tolerated. as a show of our strength, our employee will be replaced by african american icon D'jackson Johnson."

He's one of the best pitchers of all time who knows more about baseball than any dumpy sharquifa ever could. Made fun of some mentally ill people who think they are the opposite gender and he got fired.

She went on a 6 gorillion post rant about our President being pretty much a Klan member and she got a talking to.

You have no argument. False equivalences are NOT ARGUMENTS and the left should realize this or you will keep getting whooped in elections.

Schilling is a faggot and pussy for having a student from the community college to get fired for him talking shit about his slutty daughter playing baseball and he's a Republican.