>only ever saw one non-white person in real life before
>accidentally stare at one across the street in amazement
>he shouts at me, asking what I'm looking at
>apologize and look away
Am I gonna be in trouble for racism?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pennsylvania_counties_by_per_capita_income
youtube.com/watch?v=9xcMe2kI73Q
abc.net.au/news/2015-12-18/perth-motorcyclist-injured-by-rope-bashed-by-teens/7040812
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Am I gonna be in trouble for racism?

lol nah m8 we're a free country; not europe

This is America where racism is a right. Although a right that is quickly disappearing.

I grew up in the Midwest. We had maybe 2 blacks in out town and a few Asians. I hardly ever saw a minority growing up.

If it happened in Britain you would already be in jail.

Nah mate, just use a heavy non-American accent. Everyone loves Europeans.

>immigrate to USA
how

You have to leave all your drugs behind.

I married an American.

>be in trouble for racism
You haven't been American for long have you.

Where are you living? You should move somewhere that has very little shitskins
Also. why didn't you ask a girl in Iceland how to act around non-whites? They are all massive sluts that love non-white dick and have much experience with them both socially and personally so they would have helped you

No, I only arrived on Saturday.

At least you aren't in a country where you can get arrested for teaching your dog to nazi salute.

what state do you live user?

straight edge, m9

dang... there's always a catch. thx tho

Welcome to America fucker. What city are you in?

Yes once Clinton becomes president you will be sent to a labor camp to progressively re-educated. You're probably already on a list.

>mfw my nonwhite dad was stationed in Iceland in the 70's
>mfw he cleaned up in the pussy game since he's 6'0" and his shoulders are wide as fuark

Wait, people are from Iceland?

Philadelphia suburbs.

I come from a very small town, there really is hardly anybody in it, no non-native people at all.

calling the cops on you for being racist

I'm sorry.

You should have told your woman that her opinion is irrelevant, and she's moving to iceland.

is she hot

>
>
>
>Philadelphia suburbs.
>I come from a very small town, there really is hardly anybody in it, no non-native people at all.
Same, which town are you in?

No shit, I just moved from there. Lived in Collegeville and my gf is from Norristown. There are tons of minorities in the area.

Loads of niggers and lots of Asians and Indians.

Not legal trouble.
But get it into your head that you could be killed.
They are different from us. They are much less intelligent. And most importantly, they have no impulse control. If a black decides to beat you to death, because you annoyed him, then he will attempt to do so.

You have it the wrong way around. I'm female and I married an American man.

Go back, now! Or move to the country. You will lose your soul in the cities.

No, this is America, do whatever you want. If some uppity nigger starts giving you shit just level him

I do this too I live in New Hampshire which is 98% White.

when I see a black up here my reflexive reaction is to snap to...lol

>
>
>You have it the wrong way around. I'm female and I married an American man.
Are you hot?

Is he hot

She's probably a Nord, Nords are automatically attractive to their inferiors (us).

mughfugen bix nood kill whitey

> (You)
>She's probably a Nord, Nords are automatically attractive to their inferiors (us).
Nah she's probably a smelly dindu

>At least you aren't in a country where you can get arrested for teaching your dog to nazi salute.
I saw that video. It was fucked up desu

>
>>At least you aren't in a country where you can get arrested for teaching your dog to nazi salute.
>I saw that video. It was fucked up desu
Sauce

why the fuck did you come here

you wont get in trouble for saying anything except you will hurt or kill people and even then it is only a misdemeanor

Árneshreppur.

Unless you mean which American town? I'm in Springfield, PA.

I came because I wanted to live with my husband.

I would like to move north but his job is based in Philadelphia.

Go fuck yourself you Montgomery faggot, I'm sick of you elitist fucks ruining this imageboard. Don't ever fucking talk shit on Bucks County ever again.

Faggot

Springfield is practically living in the city. You need to go west of Philly to be surrounded by a larger population if white people.

In what kind of cave you live, scum?

You must be a nigger.

Why the fuck did you move here

Well you can't get in trouble for staring at people and staring can't really be indicated as racism.

The guy that shouted at you is probably your typical chimp.

No, you're the fucking nigger. I have never met someone from Montgomery who wasn't a nigger or a rich faggot.
"ooh we're the richest county in PA". And the biggest faggots as well. Go suck a dick, loser.

i dont know about law where you are

in my state (texas) it is this

TERRORISTIC THREAT

(a) A person commits an offense if he threatens to commit any offense involving violence to any person or property with intent to:

cause a reaction of any type to his threat[s] by an official or volunteer agency organized to deal with emergencies;
place any person in fear of imminent serious bodily injury;
prevent or interrupt the occupation or use of a building; room; place of assembly; place to which the public has access; place of employment or occupation; aircraft, automobile, or other form of conveyance; or other public place;
cause impairment or interruption of public communications, public transportation, public water, gas, or power supply or other public service;
place the public or a substantial group of the public in fear of serious bodily injury; or
influence the conduct or activities of a branch or agency of the federal government, the state, or a political subdivision of the state.

To be with my husband.

Philadelphia is a shitehole. Lengeschder Kaundi here. If you want a place devoid of non Whites you should move here.

Come to ME, its a sunnier, cheaper version of Iceland.
Can yell at the 6 black people if you want but most are cornball niggas

Tbh you done fucked up, should have gotten him to move there.

Do you have work?

Don't listen to this guy.
Just the other day some sick Amish fucks were on the news for Pedophile and literal slavery, selling there children and shit.
This seems to be a normal thing in Lancaster County.

Where the fuck were you?

Go to the midwest, south or Northwest for all the whites

Also, Maine.

Stick to richer areas in more culturally enriched areas, even the niggers and spics are refined and Americanized there

>Lengeschder Kaundi
is this pennsylvania dutch ?

i met these amish dudes before speaking that to me and it really was weird

never heard anything like it before here in usa

Move to Australia mate. Go deep enough in the scrub and you find the lost towns.
Hit an abbo with your truck or car, report into the nearest copshop, get back in your car and keep on a drivin'

Drullaðu þér hingað aftur, nýlendufaggi

I work remotely for an software company, so I can work anywhere. He is a lawyer so he has to be here.

i heard this story last night on the abo thread

is that shit really happening all the time

Yes it's most likely German for "Lancaster Country" aka "Lawless Pedophile County" as we like to call it in Pennsylvania.

How do you like it so far? I can imagine it's quite different

> le autistic roleplay
Iceland has a shitton of browns, just like every other wealthy Western nation
Should have put "Latvia" os something

There are some sick people but not even close to as many neger as Philadelphia.
Yes. They are very opposed to degeneracy. Too strict for my taste though so I left.

How'd you meet your husband anyway?

i dont really like amish or mennonites

they really creeped me the fuck out while i lived in that part of the country

You must be a 12 year old that never ventured out to the area. I'm not even from PA, but lived there for 20 years. Montgomery county is not the wealthiest county you autistic booger eater.

DelCo is the richest county in the Philadelphia area.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pennsylvania_counties_by_per_capita_income

Please tell me more of your fantasies.

Let me start this off with

>mobile link
Fucking Kill Yourself you fucking autist

Second,
Did you even fucking bother looking at your link?

It is very different. Second to the multiculturalism is the weather, I got burned on Sunday. We went to a restaurant and there was way too much food.

He was traveling around Iceland. He saw me while I was out walking one day and asked me for directions. I invited him home for some hot food because he looked very cold and I was interested in him.

>ask directions
>get gf

What the fuck, is it really this easy if you're hot?

> le ebin rebbit not realizing Iceland doesn't have cold winters

OP is an American male faggot

They get paralytic drunk on booze, hand sanitizer will do them in a pinch, or sniff fuel all day until they get sleepy.
Nothing holds warmth out that way quite like that black bitumen road.
They have a snooze, you don't see em till their right under your wheels (look like roadkill a lot of the time, which is ironic, because in a moment they will be)
You come driving along, minding your own business and hit this rockape doing their best speed bump impersonation.
>check if they're dead.
>report to cops, fill out forms etc
You'refreetogo.gif
They're fauna mate.
Cops don't care if I hit a roo either.

Racism will keep you safe. Just don't reveal your power level until that time when what must be done must.

Woah, chill out on that bigotry, or else I'll have to call the thoughpolice on you, Nazi.

Heil Hitler

>Cops don't care if I hit a roo either.
kangaroos are pests though and they can be aggressive

i see hitting one of those as the same as hitting a deer in the usa

people hit deers all the time here because they will jump infront of your car or walk out and freeze before you can react

youtube.com/watch?v=9xcMe2kI73Q like this

>abbos are a pest and they can be aggressive

>In this "Things that didn't happen ITT" thread: naïve, racists Eurocuck moves to a major, American city, disappointed in heatwave, lack of blizzard
My condolences, dumbass. Enjoy your Darwin Award.

If you hit one in the city, or even the medium towns, your going to get some sort of punishment.
If you go out far enough to encounter road trains, they're not even considered human.

kek

they do seem dangerous though

in that thread there was a story about a reddit fag who got necked with a line riding his motor cycle

abo teenagers and he went on to fucking defend them

>He was traveling around Iceland. He saw me while I was out walking one day and asked me for directions. I invited him home for some hot food because he looked very cold and I was interested in him.

HÓRA OG KANAMELLA

What's your husband's heritage/ethnicity?

Nothing surprises me with reddit.
Was he on a bike and they ran it over the road?
Cheeky little fuckers.
Not even abbos like most abbos.
It's only the white cuks who think the poor animals need a pet and are surprised when it bites.

Yes, report to prison right away.

abc.net.au/news/2015-12-18/perth-motorcyclist-injured-by-rope-bashed-by-teens/7040812

kekked hard as fuck when i saw it

proof it was abos

Hey Icelandic anons, do you know anything about the University of Iceland? How many foreign lecturers do you have there? Are there any courses taught in English?
I want to try and apply there when I finish my PhD.

I am sooooooo fucking tired of new white immigrants.

>You've offended a POC or you've said something that could be viewed as potentially offensive to a POC
>You have to self report to tolerance school
>If you fail the examination at the end of your program you have to self report to prison

Sounds like running over injuns on the reservations here. They pass out drunk on the roads at night.

It's never one of the fuckers.
It's always a fucking tribe.
We can cull every other pest species when they reach plague proportions ....

>12
12 abos

they are worse than illegal mexicans in usa

that kind of shit doesnt happen here getting clotheslined and then glassed by spics

Spics had to evolve with other humans.
Our lot evolved next to animals.
Monkey see, monkey do.

>or
>or influence the conduct or activities of a branch or agency of the federal government, the state, or a political subdivision of the state.

I fucking hate Texas. Just trying to get the state to do anything is a crime, total bullshit catch all felony. That law is fucking unconstitutional but I bet I'd loose and not get heard for appeal if I tried to fight it.

Are EVE Online, running a bar, and herding sheep the only jobs in iceland?

>>apologize and look away
This was your first mistake
>Am I gonna be in trouble for racism?
You're going to be in trouble for being a pussy.

Now send me to Iceland and I will take care of your women and glaciers, not necessarily in that order.