Democrats Stage a 'Sit In' To Take Away Gun Rights

Saying they won't leave until the house votes for more gun control.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw
youtube.com/watch?v=V2RUfDt-veI
youtube.com/watch?v=W2oTaorS-TY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>until the house votes to remove due process

FTFY

Just turn the lights off.

Hell, let em stay like that forever.

When Congress is busy sitting on their asses, they're not busy fucking ours.

This is your tax dollars at work gentleman.

Fucking children

And people wonder why everyone thinks the Left is so pathetic.

Pocahontas is used to sitting on the floor for pow-wows like this.

These fucking children. Fuck me.

>a bunch of ugly niggers and old folks

>elizabeth warren sitting indian style

>POCAHONTAS

Live feed: youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

its nap time in the senate

>Making demands when you hold exactly 0 of the cards
Why would you say youre not gonna leave? It ends with either A) some pissweak law passed or B) getting crucified by the press when you leave after three days to take a shower at home

And my useless fuck senator that people like my mom and sister voted in is sitting right in front.

FPBP

They can have fun starving to death.

isn't this what children do when they don't get their way? Thhrow themselves on the floor and be stubborn?

People keep bringing them snacks and such

Good for them. About time somebody did something, anything about the gun issue. No bill, no break.

/thread

what a bunch of self important twats, literally taking a little vacation, selfies included, while we pay for them to bitch about one of the smallest statistical threats to this country

fucking kill me

>yfw our tax money goes to these people

Would it be okay if we just let them starve themselves to death?

>if the get rid of the 2nd ammendment, what's to stop them from taking free speech or the due process clause?
>stop using the slippery slope, it will never happen.

This is why people dislike the democrats

These hippy faggots work 3days a week

Let them rot in there who gives a fuck

the democrat party is LITERALLY using BLM tactics in the capital. feels good being no the right side of history.

They think that most people support removing due process which is a huge crock of shit

>turn into c-span
>they're all singing some gay hippy song
>they all sound terrible

>shooting up a pre-school didn't work
>shooting up a gay bar didn't work

what are liberals gonna do next to try to push gun control? Since they don't seem to ever want to give up

What is the difference between 'may-issue' and 'shall-issue'?

yfw you realized "indian style" was referring to dots not feathers

Can Ryan lock the doors and turn on the heating?

I want to see these business suit-clad clowns roast in DC summer.

THIS

let them starve

They should ban food inside, it could be used to smuggle in some kind of chemical weapon.

>youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw

"What is it like to fire an AR-15? It’s horrifying, menacing and very very loud.

It felt to me like a bazooka — and sounded like a cannon.

But mostly, I was just terrified.

Squeeze lightly on the trigger and the resulting explosion of firepower is humbling and deafening (even with ear protection).

The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable."

Gersh Kuntzman
Globalist Propagandist
New York Daily News

Shall issue means they will issue unless you fail a background check

May issue means if you donate enough to your local sherrif

>Democrats are nothing but women and dindus

really makes you think

Weren't the bills they want to vote on defeated in the Senate. How can you vote on something that never made it to the House floor?
And that nigger in the middle. He's got nothing to say about guns and skyrocketing black on black crime in Chicago but let some faggots get destroyed and suddenly he's on no guns bandwagon. Fucking insane every fucking one of them.

Oooh yeah im REEAALL intimidated. Stupid libcucktards

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, GENTLEMEN

BUY

MORE

ASSAULT

RIFLES

thanks

Dems look so weird. Many are racist blacks or bleeding heart, illogical women.

Here in california it means they dont fucking issue at all unless you are in orange county or someshit.

Let them sit.

I am too busy building ar15 lowerd to care

I am literally foaming at the mouth thinking about which context I'm going to use, "well, I'm on the right side of history" within the next decade.

liberal pukes have had it way too comfortable for way too long. The truth hurts, dipshits. Accept facts.

if ever there was a time and a place for an asteroid strike...

At first only /k/ had guns.

Then eventually Sup Forums all got guns.

Now, even the faggots on Sup Forums are getting guns!

I'm surprised Ryan isn't sitting with them.

Good on them, we need more movements like this on the halls of congress.

CNN reported that the House Republicans are fucking pissed off and Paul Ryan is starting to grow a pair and tell them to go fuck themselves.

I'm actually impressed desu, I hope this is a sign they've had enough bullshit.

>mfw they starve to death

What specific House legislation are they wanting to vote on? I mean, what are their demands, other than vague "action"

Why are the Democrats setting up the perfect opportunity for Trump to fly in and negotiate a vote for the terrorist watch list bill?

No we don't

The democrats are being whiny cunts that won't accept anything besides the complete removal of due process

Like the 2 bills the dems killed in the senate this week?

One to allow for some measure of due process but still ban people on terror lists from buying guns.

And one to strengthen and fund the NICS system that all the background checks use.

Oh wait. No lets just throw a tantrum and hype up for the voters.

What is it like having to work within the democratic process? It’s horrifying, menacing and very very loud

>tfw your congresswoman is there

>Lock the doors
>Seal any vents
>Open the valves
>Gas the lot

It's funny because they are mimicking the actions of the hostages of the Orlando shooter to argue for gun control. They're sitting on their hands and knees begging republicans and Americans to be just as helpless as they are and to sit and surrender when some with a gun comes.

No wonder Pocahontas is always so butthurt if all she's doing is sitting on the cold floor with her fat butt the whole time

youtube.com/watch?v=V2RUfDt-veI

>Filename
In the Jap dub of TDKR, it's just PAVERU HAKASE, CIA DESU
>Reread filename
Ah,I see what you did there

Exactly.

The supreme Court has already tampered with the 5th amendment . Not much was said about it but it sets a dangerous precedent. Look it up because I'm too lazy for a link.

Sleeping on the floor or other hard surfaces is pretty red pilled desu. Much better for your skeletal integrity. My mattress is pretty much a slab of concrete. Maybe these demos are on to something.

>due process
the majority of people for guns don't have money or live in the city
Its basically an issue that appeals to vocal liberals in the inner city who will never see a gun, and if they do it will be on an evil policeman.

Good. I hope every last one of them starves to death while waiting

WHO WAS BEHIND THE GUN

WHO OWNED THE GUN

WHAT RELIGION WAS HE

WHAT RELIGION DOES THE MOST TERRORIST ATTACKS

FUCKING DEMOCRATS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this has to be the dumbest fucking thing i've ever seen. lmao

what a colossal faggot

John Lewis does not fuck around.

The reason I say due process is liberals want people on the terror watchlist to be banned from buying guns.

The terror watchlist is a list with no oversight and no proof of any illegal activities needs to be made to get your name on it.

This bypasses due process because owning guns is a right and you need to be judged by a jury of your peers to have your rights removed.

There's this lie circulating about that the Democrats are like European conservatives but really they have become the most radically stupid and frivolous leftists ever seen in a Western democracy.

Why they didn't vote for the Republican bill it was the same shit except that people on a watchlist had to wait that a judge check if you aren't a terrorist.

rev up those fryers

Can't they get fired for skipping their job?

>European
>Conservatives

Because the Democrats want to completely remove all the rights that matter and replace them with bennies.

Not anymore. Ticker at the bottom says House cameras are not permitted to show sit-in. I hope this shit backfires on them

This is an insult to all the brave folks who fought in the civil rights movement.

He should shoot my brother's Nugget with an 18" barrel if he thinks .223 is loud

SLEEP TIGHT DOGGER

Trump has called out the emperor on having no clothes. The Dems can't just get what they want anymore by whining.

I've left more impressive movements in my toilet

We demand a vote! After getting voted down and refusing to acknowledge it

There are four bills which failed about gun control. One adds more funding to the federal background check program. One bars people on the terrorist watchlist from purchasing guns. One is about extended magazines. I'm not sure what the other one is about.

>niggers and women acting irrationally and for attention
wow i am so surprised

Without the 14th amendment, the g-man can actually take away your guns and put you in fema camps.

>elected official
>fired

I wish

Needs more Obrez

i thought the guy on the left had a MAGA hat on. i've been on Sup Forums too long

This is about more than gun rights. This is about whether or not we are going to have a functioning congress. If this is allowed, it sets a precedent. We will have disruptions every time a group doesn't like something. It will turn into this:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2oTaorS-TY

These people need to be ejected and barred.

Honestly I'd rather pay them to do nothing than to do what they normally do (granted, I've got a fuckstain like Cummings ""representing"""""""""""""""" me).

May issue means you get a permit if your life is deemed important enough to protect.

Which means donate big $$$$

>US turns into an African democracy
Yup

Ingenious

how i feel right now about all of this

Was it? I legit nvr knew that.