Stephen Colbert just destroyed gun nuts and their stupid penis compensators

Stephen Colbert just destroyed gun nuts and their stupid penis compensators.

youtube.com/watch?v=buFbk5fQCRc

Sup Forums BTFO again

No one needs a fully-semiauto high-capacity assault rifle with extended magazine clip.

>but muh self defense
That's why police exist
>but muh tyrannical government
Your Assault AR-15 won't beat the Army's drones, you dumb rednecks.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/146307088451/why-gun-control-cant-be-solved-in-the-usa
youtube.com/watch?v=lR5wvSTKe5g
cc.com/video-clips/su4v1v/the-colbert-report-terrorist-nelson-mandela
youtube.com/watch?v=cBQyxlsW2ag
youtu.be/pELwCqz2JfE
youtu.be/jwLjFm6GMBM
youtu.be/_T-F_zfoDqI
youtu.be/kRAw3VWVyD8
youtu.be/FOwy9OWfnAM
youtu.be/5dFXxxpOR8M
youtu.be/avoFkTfNz2A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html?_r=0
coventry.ac.uk/Global/08 New Research Section/FINAL EFFECT PROJECT REPORT.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because everyone lives minutes from a police station

faaaart

A pistol can bring down a plane why not an ar 15?

>Taking political advice on complex issues from a comedian

Idiot

You poor shill

Your masters show will be cancelled soon enough and there is not enough shilling you can do to stop it.

>need
You've overstayed your vacation Jean-luc

The same old arguments. It's the definition of madness.

Iraqis, viet cong, and afghanis have beat the us with less.

I thought the police were bad guys out to get all blacks and liberals?

Colbert is smarter than anyone on Sup Forums

Is it weird that I actually used to have some respect for this man?

Yes, his whole Colbert show persona was just an act, but I swear sometimes it almost felt like he believed the shit he was attempting to make fun of.

Now we have just another talk show host letting out hot air

He's also paid more to shill harder.

blog.dilbert.com/post/146307088451/why-gun-control-cant-be-solved-in-the-usa

>fully semiauto

He is about Sup Forums-tier intelligence

Europe, Australia, and Canada have lower gun crime because they are majority white. Give Europe a couple more decades of mass Muslim immigration till whites are at 60% like in the USA and watch gun crime skyrocket.

Most gun crime occurs in democrat run cities by niggers with handguns.

this is an obvious bait thread, just look at these fucking reeeeeee's

Only people with guns have rights.

Let's go airdrop an equivalent number of guns comparable to the population of all of Europe on them.

Surely, their gun-control laws will prevent anyone from using those guns in unlawful ways.

They also don't have gangs and cartels coming from all corners of the Earth into their countries. I'd imagine a great percentage of the victims of gun violence are killed by illegal weapons, and are in possession of illegal weapons themselves.

Mass shootings are a production of bad parenting and shit-tier mental health care.

>pea shooters won't beat military

Tell that to the Vietkong, kid.

>gun crime rates are more important than overall violent crime rates
you a shit

It's a pity the private interest is what's in control of congress, not the people.

>What is the Black Market

You should have respect.
Politics aside the dude's a top tier comedian
youtube.com/watch?v=lR5wvSTKe5g

Then again, would any sane person trust the people in this day and age?

OP is a faggot

The VC never won a single battle

Europe doesn't have niggers

Funny, Jamaica has gun control too, and were an island! So lets see you libcucks explain the stupidly high amount of yearly shootings...

>PROTIP: you cant

and yet they won the war

rly mks u tnk

>you can't commit a knife crime if you can't have a knife!
>you can't commit a drug crime if you can't have drugs!

These people often want to 'end the war on drugs', since 'banning them only made them easier to get'.

How will this "gun ban" be any different than drugs, if it were to happen? Do they not realize even illiterate peasants can make firearms?

hold up. lets wait for Tom Cruise, JK Rowling and Bill Nye to weigh in before we decide on gun laws

cc.com/video-clips/su4v1v/the-colbert-report-terrorist-nelson-mandela

same guy who was demonizing the watch list now using it to further his own agenda.

I dont get it. Chicago is a gun free city. How are there so many gun deaths in a gun free city? Do criminals not obey the law?

Jo Cox

>Do criminals not obey the law?
It's weird, it's like how they banned and made making bombs illegal too, yet look at what happened at the Boston Marathon

...really makes you think

>Stephen Cuckbert
Back to plebbit with you Joe.

europe has way less non whites too

How is the NRA the evil one here? Literally every private interest has billions more invested than the NRA and no one bitches about taht shit.

This guy is great.

Yeah I just don't get it, people don't ever drink and drive (because it's illegal) but alcohol is a significant factor in traffic fatalities. Something really strange is going on in this world and we need to get to the bottom of it.

Blacks. Take them out it'd in line with the population.

At least the guys back then were willing to get shot at over their statement instead of patting themselves on the back over a twitter post.

shame to see such a massive talent be such a cuck

>Your Assault AR-15 won't beat the Army's drones, you dumb rednecks.

I don't get what retards think when they say shit like this. I know this is bait, but if anybody can explain this autism, that would be awesome.

Do people honestly think that you fight a war with a drone? Do people honestly think you fight a war with a tank?

For a drone to be effective, you have to know where the enemy is. For a tank to be effective, there has to be armor or buildings for it to fight. Both assets are not terribly helpful in a guerrilla war (as the Middle East has proven). The US has only 30 armed drones, under 9000 tanks, and only a million active duty military (many of which they assume will defect in a civil war). If *one percent* of the US population fights a civil war, the military will be outnumbered 3 to 1, with many active duty and exmilitary personnel, in-depth knowledge of how the military works, most US assets weeks away overseas, etc.

Do people honestly think the government could win without nukes?

did he dead?

Doesn't Britain have like 4x as many violent crimes?

>current year nu-male priest thinks he's eligible to ridicule

I can't grow guns in my back yard

>Your Assault AR-15 won't beat the Army's drones
This is bait but I'm taking it so other people can take note of this video and share it.
It's really, really easy to hide from drones.
youtube.com/watch?v=cBQyxlsW2ag

>I can't make guns in my garage

he srsly doesn't give a fuck about his ratings does he?
isn't he supposed to be reaching to a broader audience? this shit aint comedy central....

>current year
>taking political advice from comedians

Exactly. America has not fared too well in guerrilla warfare. So it's laughable to think that they could wipe out millions of pissed off whites (with plenty of defected military) when they couldn't handle a bunch of sneaky chinks in Vietnam nor a bunch of disorganized dune coons.

And the statement "Your Assault AR-15 won't beat the Army's drones, you dumb rednecks" is also autist for a different reason. They're basically saying you should surrender your right to defend yourself just because there's a good chance you'd lose anyway. By that logic, why don't we make in mandatory for women to not attack rapists since the chances are that they'll just get overpowered anyway?

Thank God! Now if we can only get some police officers to solve all our problems in Brazi- Oh wait.

I prefer to take advice from a person who's not being paid by Obama

youtu.be/pELwCqz2JfE
youtu.be/jwLjFm6GMBM
youtu.be/_T-F_zfoDqI
youtu.be/kRAw3VWVyD8
youtu.be/FOwy9OWfnAM
youtu.be/5dFXxxpOR8M
youtu.be/avoFkTfNz2A

>be leftard
>hate police brutality
>want bigger government
>want only police to have guns

yes

All these late night people trying to ride the popularity of John Oliver style "social commentary". I can't wait for this format to crash and burn.

to be fair he had an open minded debate with Bil O'reilly and bill dropped the fucking ball even though colbert only tossed him one or two hardball questions. i wanted to jump in and answer for bill because he was fucking everything up going towards "muh guns constitution" as if the constitution wasnt in danger of being amended and "trump will use any tactic to his disposal to win the general election" when Steven set him up to apologize for Trump. Trump doesn't need to apologize for anything, we know that. the comment on his twitter about "not needing congratulations" was fucking retarded though and the intern should be shot

Reminder that here in Mexico, past Sunday, federal police officers shoot and killed 9 citizens who were in a protest, and it's not the first time that police/military uses their own guns with real bullets (not rubber ) against the people

>That's why police exist
I didn't realize the police had teleportation devices so that they can beam into my living room the instant some dindus bust down my door and threaten my family.

Oh, they don't have that.
Okay, then shut the fuck up.

like this debate was bad man, i was embarrassed. it got to he point where colbert had to say "hey look i cant even respect that you have that opinion Bill maybe you should reiterate differently for the audience" and bill as usual sat like a fat fucking conservaturd with his chin high trying to argue that trump was the second coming and we couldnt discuss his failures

It doesn't even take a minute to bust down your door, shoot you or a member of your family, grab something valuable and leave.
Gun-grabbers want you, your family, your parents, grandparents and friends to all be completely defenseless.

>he thinks the police will protect him
Are you aware of something called response time? You should see the average time in major American cities.

Most people don't think things through very far, they also probably think the US has hundreds of drones at least because of how much we spend on the military.

When are people going to get that the police will not fucking save you? There was a cop outside of Pulse, the nightclub that got shot up in Orlando. And you know what he did? He fucking called for backup and just chilled outside. Even when police made their precious "perimeter" around the place, it was 3 hours until SWAT even arrived. And remember, this was a public place with a police officer already there. Imagine what that would be like at your house

>EUROPE HAS MANY GUN CONTROL LAWS!!!

Yeah like "Free machine-gun?"

It's time to go home.

EUROPE ALSO HAS LESS NIGGERS

he's a good performer. he needs to shut the fuck up though.

What is this, like the 500th time you pathetic faggots want us to believe your left wing comedians actually have an argument let alone blown anyone out?

If no one needs it, why does the government need them?

>suicide

God damn.

Well you realize that your talking about the Democrats right? Your not that stupid that you think the late night Comedy and satire are actually valid political opinion? Oh, Oh Sorry, I didn't realize Excuse me.

not all leftists are kike-lovers

The unfunny kike puppet dances as it's kike masters please, talking down to the masses still watching the electric jew.

>it's a rich white liberals behind an army with guns behind a police force with guns behind private security with guns telling us to give up our guns episode

My answer is always going to be "you first."

>That's why police exist

But that's so wrong it's funny.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

The police have NO obligation to protect you. They can let someone murder you their job is just to arrest the murderer afterward.

I live 45 seconds from the police station and one minute from the fire station in my city of 80k. It takes them at least 5 minutes for these motherfuckers to respond, even if there is nothing else going on. It takes a team of 4 about a minute to clear a 2000 square foot house. Do the fucking math.

The job of the police is to enforce the law, first and foremost, because most of the time they are there after the crime has already been committed. What do you do until then?

Heck, we need to call the police before we're even allowed to take a pistol to the gun range, and only for a certain amount of hours a month. New Zealand has an alright amount of guns, but some of the laws are so crap.

Seriously? How the fuck do your competitive shooters get good?

Presumably this only applied to DC. Since it was a local court ruling.
I would also presume this would vary based on state law or state constitutions.

I guess since the US federal govt doesn't have a federal police force as such (FBI is kinda not really police, neither is SS) it wouldn't apply to them.

No this is nation wide.

nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html?_r=0

So they don't serve, and they don't protect.

Correct, their duty is to enforce the law, their duty is to the government, not the people.

>Muh Europe

coventry.ac.uk/Global/08 New Research Section/FINAL EFFECT PROJECT REPORT.pdf

Fair enough. The one you cited seems to have been a different case altogether so good to see the federal equivalent, though it seems to be based on a strange attempt at using property rights for the purpose. Odd.

Still, there's no reason state constitutions or state/local laws couldn't create such an obligation, even if it doesn't exist at a federal constitutional level.

>>that's why police exist

>invite more criminals over while your being robbed

>Your assault AR-15 won't best the Army's drones, you dumb rednecks.

Ok buddy. Keep living in your liberal fantasy land.

Pic very related.

maybe, but that's not the current way things are. So as it stands right now the only person obligated to defend you from an assault, rape, or attempted murder is you yourself, so yes, self defense is a perfectly legitimate reason to own a firearm, and in a self defense scenario, a semiautomatic weapon is much better than any single shot firearm. Do you really want to place your safety on whether or not you can make 1 accurate shot that would incapacitate or kill an attacker while you're scared and your hands are shaking?

Most people including myself would more likely go for a semiautomatic handgun over a semiautomatic rifle, but I could see a case being argued that a rifle is more steady to aim and stable, so I wouldn't deny someone a semiautomatic rifle for home defense if that's what makes them feel safe.

Meanwhile in Australia you have this bizzare law that thinks handguns are for competitive sport shooting and not self defense, and self defense isn't considered a valid reason to own a firearm. Fuck off Australia, if I can't even defend my own life you can just get fucked in the ass by an Emu.

I don't get how that's an argument
More guns=more gun related crimes
More spoons=more soup related foods
If you didn't have spoons you wouldn't eat soup or have cereal. Just like if you don't have a gun you obviously can't commit a crime with it.

>bait, the post
1/10, i replyed

>if you can't have a gun
So they're admitting they're interested in taking ALL guns?

>"But we just want "reasonable" restrictions"
>"No one is going to take your pistol, or shotgun, or hunting rifle"

Also, Europe has less gun crime because it has far less [negroids]

pic very related

>ban guns
>get stabbed to death
>It's ok, i wasn't shot.